00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Programmer For Hire

283 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programmer For Hire 2018-07-31 11:23:22

Hi everyone!
My name is Aaron and I am a game programmer. I am looking for freelance work so I can afford to make my games. Currently I live in a part of the US that does not have any opportunity for me to work for a company doing what I love. So I am turning to the magic of the internet.

What I can do: Primarily I work in Unity3D (my platform of choice) scripting gameplay and UI. I have also done my fair share of level design. I also do general software development with c# and JavaScript. I am a web developer as well as making a few mobile apps.

What I can offer to you: I am flexible on time and willing to take on a challenge. I am affordable and reliable. I feel confident that I can code just about anything you throw my way. I am open to small tasks, large tasks as well as ongoing work on your project. I can also design, code and launch your website!

portfolio: I have a GitHub that I can show you as well as some game play footage. If you are interested in my offer, please PM me and I will be happy to show you both. I am just uncomfortable posting it willy nilly.

email: ahinesgamedev@gmail.com
discord: Gadnuuk_Breaker_of_Worlds#4612

disclaimer: I am exclusively looking for paid work.