00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome

521 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi welcome to the forum dedicated to my self created religion Daltonism I did not wanna create this till after I created a cartoon or live series video showing a story to the religion I used to have one showing the angels I created to look after us and give us righteous powers as well. Ok first I will share with you the "commandments" or here its called "The shall not do's" And after knowing the 5 rules you will have to follow them to be a true believer of Daltonism and the 5 rules are
SHALL NOT DO'S

1)Never should self harm your self or others (if doing so you will no longer have the spiritual power of Daltonism And must work harder on gaining it back)

2)Never force others or animals to do your bidding

3)Never look apoun others possession's unless ok'ed on doing so (meaning there personal belongings)

4) Don't joke around so much where the person cant tell your joking and please let the person know your kidding around when joking before if they don't know you (because that will lead to judgmental people judging you on the wrong aspect if you don't warn them )

5)respect other religions with full respect and be glad they have something to believe in instead of nothing

I hope these rules are not to hard for most but I do understand for "cutters" it will be hard to hear and pill abusers but after your done with all that I will be here waiting :) with a huge smile and two dimples !

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 16:30:10

DALTON'S SAYINGS (pg1)

When you are in need of light you must never forget a fire is a great source of light when safe to do so .

When near someone or animal you cannot forget to make sure there nice and ok with you in there personal space (My reason for this saying is because bad people will think you "OWE" them for letting you near by or there precious time.. An then its ok for them to harm you when your emotion or physical levels are at ease and unprepared for attacks. Well with animals they can strike at you with claws or teeth and you will end up with a scar and then have to explain it for a long time because of this .)

So fires are most liked here camp fires, burning man, or any other wild "controled" fire and also besafe with not only your self but the others around you !
:) :)

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 20:06:45

hmm

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 20:14:01

At 7/16/18 08:06 PM, gonahens78 wrote: hmm

what does this mean? my relgion turns people into smurfs? lol I am not sure that is possible

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 21:36:42

Making religions on newgrounds? That's new.

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 21:37:59

At 7/16/18 09:36 PM, Klaudesin wrote: Making religions on newgrounds? That's new.

naw this relgion was created 4 or 5 years ago it started on a app called paltalk but this is not my first time of putting it out there

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 23:23:10

What does your religion think of this man?

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-16 23:57:51

At 7/16/18 11:23 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: What does your religion think of this man?

he looks like a alien more than a man .. ehh IDk who this is though? so I would guess if my relgion was a breathing talking being lol do you mean what do I think of that man ? or just in general what does every one think of him? personally Idk him looks like the dude who played 007

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 05:05:48

Imagine you are standing beside some tram tracks. In the distance, you spot a runaway trolley hurtling down the tracks towards five workers who cannot hear it coming. Even if they do spot it, they won’t be able to move out of the way in time.
As this disaster looms, you glance down and see a lever connected to the tracks. You realise that if you pull the lever, the tram will be diverted down a second set of tracks away from the five unsuspecting workers.
However, down this side track is one lone worker, just as oblivious as his colleagues.

How do you think your religion addresses this moral dilemma?

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 07:26:54

I was interested to see what your religion was about. I see it now and...it just puzzles me. You seem to take things way too literally. Who even is this Dalton person? Your rules are so specific, and that saying is literally about safe fires. That's not a religion, that's just saying you don't condone starting fires carelessly. I thought there'd be a metaphor in there but no. It's literally about safe fires. And I have to say it again, how do you expect to hep people who self harm if you don't let them join your religion, the very thing that's supposed to help them!? What even is this religion about? And don't say it's about being nice or something, I know that already. I want to know who this Dalton is, what your base beliefs are, not these specific rules about personal space. You really should stop saying things so literally. Religions are, by definition, spiritual things. Although I do respect the bit about respecting all religions (not atheism though, huh? You seem to think having any religion is better than having none).

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 07:53:09

At 7/17/18 07:26 AM, Thegamingtrickster wrote: I was interested to see what your religion was about. I see it now and...it just puzzles me. You seem to take things way too literally. Who even is this Dalton person? Your rules are so specific, and that saying is literally about safe fires. That's not a religion, that's just saying you don't condone starting fires carelessly. I thought there'd be a metaphor in there but no. It's literally about safe fires. And I have to say it again, how do you expect to hep people who self harm if you don't let them join your religion, the very thing that's supposed to help them!? What even is this religion about? And don't say it's about being nice or something, I know that already. I want to know who this Dalton is, what your base beliefs are, not these specific rules about personal space. You really should stop saying things so literally. Religions are, by definition, spiritual things. Although I do respect the bit about respecting all religions (not atheism though, huh? You seem to think having any religion is better than having none).

(sorry I just woke up so my grammar is way off and its 7 am ughh morning time lol )

What is my relgion about I created it to make a commine of happy people who love life just as much as I do and to help me find real friends for when I become famous thats how it started off the I started to see I could be able to make a change a god change in peoples life so I kept on kept on Idk how else to answer whats it for really hmm well I am Dalton An I am willing to help them if they dont cut so they have to be able to help them selfs first before they come to me but if there cutting I choose not to help in USA i was taught stores and public places have the right to choose who they serve to ! and yeah it does help them it shows them they can be strong enough to help them selfs before joining the safe fire thing was just part of some of "Daltons sayings" so quotes from me yeah I think having a believe in a higher up is better because it can remove stress being some one who believes in nothing is some one who gets judged in this world by lots of people so yeah I dont want people to be put in that place and relgions can be created by 15+ followers I do believe it gives spirtual power ever seance I got 5 followers I felt more of a responsibility and strength like I feel the powered to quit smoking I have not quit yet but I have thought about it many times and I think the more followers I get the more easier life will get and not only for me but for my followers as well!
Also I never wanted anything to do with self cutters (I dont even wanna help them) but I know they can help them selfs cause thats the only person that can help them and I dated one and saw those people cut for attention and cut to blame the cutting on others I want nothing to do with some one that is that low! but at the same time I am here for every one and ot just selected people thats the difference between me and the elite I dont specially select people to my liking but if people want in there gonna have to put down the razor ! thats the bottom line cause DAlton said so lol

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 07:57:57

At 7/17/18 05:05 AM, CiviLies wrote: Imagine you are standing beside some tram tracks. In the distance, you spot a runaway trolley hurtling down the tracks towards five workers who cannot hear it coming. Even if they do spot it, they won’t be able to move out of the way in time.
As this disaster looms, you glance down and see a lever connected to the tracks. You realise that if you pull the lever, the tram will be diverted down a second set of tracks away from the five unsuspecting workers.
However, down this side track is one lone worker, just as oblivious as his colleagues.

How do you think your religion addresses this moral dilemma?

Ohh this is a classic question trains and levers and split decision making I love it soo obv. I would just flip the tram using my telekinetic powers at the time and kill every one on the train while exploding it inbetween the 5 workers and 1 lone worker killing every one .. haha no I would do nothing its not my job to pull the lever and its not my fault that those people are not paying attention I would honestly just keep walking maybe take a couple of peeks to see what it would look like 5 bodies vs a tram is a tram train?

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 08:25:59

At 7/17/18 07:53 AM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
What is my relgion about I created it to make a commine of happy people who love life just as much as I do and to help me find real friends for when I become famous thats how it started off the I started to see I could be able to make a change a god change in peoples life so I kept on kept on Idk how else to answer whats it for really hmm well I am Dalton An I am willing to help them if they dont cut so they have to be able to help them selfs first before they come to me but if there cutting I choose not to help in USA i was taught stores and public places have the right to choose who they serve to ! and yeah it does help them it shows them they can be strong enough to help them selfs before joining the safe fire thing was just part of some of "Daltons sayings" so quotes from me yeah I think having a believe in a higher up is better because it can remove stress being some one who believes in nothing is some one who gets judged in this world by lots of people so yeah I dont want people to be put in that place and relgions can be created by 15+ followers I do believe it gives spirtual power ever seance I got 5 followers I felt more of a responsibility and strength like I feel the powered to quit smoking I have not quit yet but I have thought about it many times and I think the more followers I get the more easier life will get and not only for me but for my followers as well!
Also I never wanted anything to do with self cutters (I dont even wanna help them) but I know they can help them selfs cause thats the only person that can help them and I dated one and saw those people cut for attention and cut to blame the cutting on others I want nothing to do with some one that is that low! but at the same time I am here for every one and ot just selected people thats the difference between me and the elite I dont specially select people to my liking but if people want in there gonna have to put down the razor ! thats the bottom line cause DAlton said so lol

You can't say all people who self harm are doing it for attention, and not everyone can help themselves. Depression is a serious issue that's often caused by things outside of their control. How does it tell them they can be strong enough to help themselves if you don't wanna interact with them. Making them more lonely is not gonna help. Also, it's nice that you don't want atheists to be judged, but being religious just isn't what we want. That would be a fundamental change of beliefs simply so we're not judged by some people. If we do that, we wouldn't really believe in the actual religion, it would be for self profit.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 11:51:15

At 7/17/18 08:25 AM, Thegamingtrickster wrote: You can't say all people who self harm are doing it for attention, and not everyone can help themselves. Depression is a serious issue that's often caused by things outside of their control. How does it tell them they can be strong enough to help themselves if you don't wanna interact with them. Making them more lonely is not gonna help. Also, it's nice that you don't want atheists to be judged, but being religious just isn't what we want. That would be a fundamental change of beliefs simply so we're not judged by some people. If we do that, we wouldn't really believe in the actual religion, it would be for self profit.

ugh I am sorry but I address this issue way to many time's I am done talking about cutters any question about my religion that does not involve the fact I dont help people who cant help them selfs with cutting ?!? Ughmm yeah about the thig about athiest that needs to stop I wanna answer questions about my relgion ot about others self pittyness please and thanks you :)

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 11:58:46

(Daltons's Saying's Pg2)

"Be very cautious of surroundings in public places"

"I hope and will DO MY BEST FOR US ALL in the peaceful relgion to live life to the fullest! I mean I want life to last a long time for us because if im working towards a happier future I want us all to be apart for !"

"It's ok to watch slasher or R rated movie's I would recommend it so you can learn how people act. There is a wide variety of emotion meaning well I will help you with showing you ALL the type of people that could be out there and around."

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 21:57:44

At 7/17/18 07:57 AM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: is a tram train?

They're close enough.
Good answer though. I may join your cult.

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 22:21:22

At 7/17/18 10:01 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: This is clearly a communist plot...

.. why would you think that? you got an answer for that I am not forcing people to do any thing the only Iron thing I got is iron balls not a fist though lol

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-17 22:23:09

At 7/17/18 09:57 PM, CiviLies wrote:
They're close enough.

well that would be cool if you decide to join just make sure thats what you truly wanna do before doing so also ohh so tram takes people while trains take supplies right?.. lol this has been on my mind all day like "tram" it might be my new favorite word lol fun to say it is

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-18 04:00:58

At 7/17/18 10:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
They're close enough.
well that would be cool if you decide to join just make sure thats what you truly wanna do before doing so also ohh so tram takes people while trains take supplies right?.. lol this has been on my mind all day like "tram" it might be my new favorite word lol fun to say it is

Actually, I believe trams are the things that go around on those wires above them, y'know, and they're usually in cities. Besides, why didn't you just Google it? Here, I was right, check out the Wikipedia article.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tram

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-18 04:10:18

clearly followers of this cult don't believe in punctuation

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-18 10:46:51

At 7/18/18 04:00 AM, Thegamingtrickster wrote:
At 7/17/18 10:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
They're close enough.
Actually, I believe trams are the things that go around on those wires above them, y'know, and they're usually in cities. Besides, why didn't you just Google it? Here, I was right, check out the Wikipedia article.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tram

Oh no thats a trolly the ones that go through towns are controlled by that electric wires I did google it I guess we got diffrent results lol I saw a train that held people with large windows

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-18 10:47:33

At 7/18/18 04:10 AM, S3C wrote: clearly followers of this cult don't believe in punctuation

haha no thats just me I type so much in my life its hard to stay proper 24/7 lol dont worry its just me with bad grammar bud

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-07-18 11:21:14

At 7/18/18 12:07 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 7/17/18 10:21 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
At 7/17/18 10:01 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: This is clearly a communist plot...
.. why would you think that? you got an answer for that I am not forcing people to do any thing the only Iron thing I got is iron balls not a fist though lol
tbh i just really wanted to post that pic... you believe what you want dude...
i have a question about the animals thing though does that make you a vegan or some shit?
Because that aint gonna bode well for recruitment...

Oh jeez I dont think i would survive as a vegan lol I think those people are strong not phiscally but mentally cause I love meat I love it as toppings as steak as ribs One time me and my friends were bored so I was like lets mmake a epic meal this was before epic meal time too so we made a meat lasagna MMM best thing ever it hadhamburgers hot dogs baccon 3 packs of baccon ! omg I miss it now and cheese american cheese and cheddar cheese I think thats all ? oh and also I love buffolo wings sweet to spicy its all good to me

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-08-24 08:41:01

At 7/16/18 04:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: Hi welcome to the forum dedicated to my self created religion Daltonism

You need Jesus.

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-08-24 10:35:54

At 8/24/18 08:41 AM, Minifest696 wrote:
At 7/16/18 04:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: Hi welcome to the forum dedicated to my self created religion Daltonism
You need Jesus.

Obviously.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to Daltonism (religion) RoomAllWelcome 2018-08-24 17:09:33

At 8/24/18 08:41 AM, Minifest696 wrote:
You need Jesus.

hes already with me hes the one who told me to start my own relgion to help out for peace

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature