00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kekiiro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any Pixel Artists Wanna Collab?

191 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Any Pixel Artists Wanna Collab? 2018-07-11 20:39:51

I have logged back in to this website after 6 months due to a sudden B U R S T of motivation and inspiration.

I'm looking for a pixel artist that would like to work with me on a cute little sprite sheet for a character I'm working on.
The way it will probably work is I'll send you some concept art, you create walk/run/attack/jump sprites, and afterwards I'll find a coder that can bring it to life via a super-small little 2-D scroller-type viddya game. Just a little something to pass the time during summer break. I believe now is the time to pitch the character idea. *AHEM*

ENTER SON GOKU, SAIYAN RAISED ON EART- I'm kidding. It's a forest guardian (Female) named (I don't really know yet, you maybe can help me with that lol) who is trying to save the S A C R E D F O R E S T from a dark energy poisoning and killing her precious trees. She's laid-back, happy, and goofy.
It's gonna be a slow-paced, go-with-the-flow kind of thing. I would like us to have fun with it, not have to worry about hurting each other's feelings because we are 39 minutes away from the deadline and we haven't even started our checkpoint yet. :)

I have my first concept art for her down below, and this is first come first serve, so DM me whenever you can. Please have some of your artwork on your page or in the DM for me. :)

You've come this far, which means you might be interested, so it's probably a good idea to introduce you to the person you'll be co-oping with, yeah?

Hi, my name is Matthew, I'm a Junior that's been into art ever since my dreaded anime phase in 7th grade (It's ok, the anime phase is gone). I'm pretty laid back and go with the flow of things, and I'm pretty easy to work with, my science classmates from last year would agree, since I pretty much just told whoever I got paired up with I could just do all the work and they could go on their phone for the duration of the class. I'll never try to be mean, cuz what's the point in making a situation more hostile when you can just put a smile on their face worry-free. I'm a bit young, yes, but it's best to start while you're young so you have more experience once you're off doing your own thing. I'm gonna be aiming to go to college for graphic design. My age of 16 has nothing to do with my dedication or whether or not I'll just randomly bail on the project, trust me. I believe I've got a future ahead of me, and this website is actually a very good platform to interact with others, expand your portfolio, and get a grasp on what collaboration and the process of creation is really like.
Cheers! Here's just one example of my art style, there will be more on my page:

Any Pixel Artists Wanna Collab?