00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Megaliths and Ancient Architecture?

3,836 Views | 47 Replies

HEY GOYS.
It's your resident "crazy conspiracy guy". Here with another scientific theory you can't debunk.

I’m not sure what all of your historical beliefs are. By no means am I a historian or archaeologist but this is a theory which aligns to way too many things for me to keep to myself. I used to think I was quite clued up on ancient history and megaliths but there are more layers than we could imagine.

The general gist of this is that the Pagans / Christians were right. The Jews, Muslims and even Catholics [+ more] are indeed all using their religions to overthrow Western empires. All the wars in the middle east, all the terrorism, all the deep state shenanigans.. All of it. It is all linked. Even the censorship of digital media and pushing of identity politics – as they take further extreme measures to prevent this ancient knowledge becoming widely known (imo, part of it).

If you know much about the Bible, you may know that in some way shape or form, around 80% of all predictions listed in there have came true. The remaining 15-20% are basically about the end times and ..other bad bits. These rejection of our faith, becoming ungodly… Is where we are. The globalists. The terrorists. The traitors.

Basically: mudfossils.
Long story short… The megalith story we’re told about hopeless slaves carving giant structures out of mountains is yet another establishment cover-up, as part of a greater effort to disguise the islamification of the world and also normalise concepts, like slavery. Such structures were once glamorous and not made of just stone. They looked just like our civilisations today, if not even more impressive. To understand this, see these (unordered):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-0M4WDhog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GIun6hisQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_MV_DOOwBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9bi9hnHifA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmzz4JQ82Lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDS9PkZZiGI

So that’s a lot of information to take in, which completely fucked with my head as it contradicted everything I thought I knew. Just like every damn one of these cover-up Psyop false flags we’re consistently fed. Once I got my head round it though, it makes perfect sense. Logical, scientific sense. No ancient aliens. No flat earth. No creationism. No weird unproven nonsense. Just the official, historical stories. Told in all sacred texts. The nephilim and fallen angels.

Now here’s a Richplanet video, with a guy who understands this theory. About the pyramids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq0lIPJLMqQ
Note from this video: The proposed Merkabah shape of the capstone and significance of the capstone / masonry logo on the dollar bill. HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT, MOCKING US, AS PER USUAL.

Then this theory, which aligns with them as possibly having a space port or being a space communications centre, before they became imprint-fosilised, mud-rock versions of their once-masterful-selves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L115JGOnJQs

As someone who has always been fascinated by the sacred geometry tied to these things… This theory absolutely fascinates me.
Remember they have perfect acoustics. Resonating frequencies here, we could be talking about teleportation or portals. It’s precursor alright. Or just a very well functioning machine, in its day.

Once I discovered this, I was finally happy to have some satisfactory answers about how all these ancient sites were built. Then the other day, I see this video. Israel. Up to their usual dirty tricks. Finally, with this new knowledge, it all slides right into place:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZGdMZZdwCU

Seriously. This is some masonic, knights templar level coverup. I never thought Assassins Creed game plots were so bitingly close to the truth until I then watched this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSHenSfLh2s

I know the megalith mudfossil thing is nuts and sounds crazy. There’s no way to tell people you believe this without being utterly ridiculed. But it’s not ancient aliens, flat earth or any silly bollocks. It’s not some unproven, unverified secret carving and log-rolling technology. It’s science, logic and… confirms the entire nephilim fallen angel story, outlined in all sacred texts. It even explains things, like giant skeletons being found and the Chinese tomb where the guy had wrist watch “made of stone” (lmfao).
Also see: Soft-body fossils. Mudfossils are a real thing.

That's why we have suppression of digital media, censorship of online content and anything which contradicts their global war effort or false re-written historical narratives.. It threatens them enormously. This runs deeper than even I thought possible and I’ve always been this cynical.

This is why we always had artifical "communist threat" forced upon us since WW2. Trump and Kim's peace talks threw a spanner in those works. Now we have to focus solely on Russia - who are the main threat. The only empire of strong Christian / Pagan faith. Along with Asia's, the only real places in the world to actively reject Islam and still resist other religions, as best they can. They back Syria, the only Christian community left in the middle-east. They go against all the globalist plans. That is why they are apparently such a danger to us. They don't have plans to invade us. Certainly not to the degree we're already being invaded by vengeful refugees and economic migrants.

Also, here’s a bonus resource I discovered. Plato. Of all the based philosphers throughout history… Knew this legend:

“another race rise [humanity, after the era of Atlantis], destroyed by an invisible power moving in the air”

He’s talking about 5G, which is happening right now. Or, maybe radiation.
https://youtu.be/exqEWQ-jkCs?t=4255

Thanks for reading. I’m not asking you to believe. Just putting it out there. This exists.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 09:56:10

At 6/17/18 09:53 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Dude... How about a short version?

Lmao.. I'm afraid this is the shortest version I've been able to condense it to.

tl:dr:
Everything you've been told about rock-carved structures is a total fabrication.
Mudfossils.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 13:24:17

At 6/17/18 09:53 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: ^^^What he said...

^^ she's right

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 19:55:57

At 6/17/18 07:50 PM, gonahens78 wrote: no one wants to hear it, they rather believe guys with hammers did it

It's literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 20:27:28

At 6/17/18 09:00 AM, AcidX wrote: to overthrow Western empires.

Good. To hell with em.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 21:02:54

At 6/17/18 08:27 PM, CiviLies wrote: Good. To hell with em.

Maybe in their current form. Yes.
But this is not what they always were. By a long shot.
This is the fallen empires, operating under the blasphemous traitors.

At 6/17/18 08:17 PM, JosephStarr wrote: I heard you like ancient architecture.

Sure do indeed!!

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 21:16:27

At 6/17/18 09:02 PM, AcidX wrote: This is the fallen empires, operating under the blasphemous traitors.

Irrelevant. If the older empires fell anyway, they never deserved to stand in the first place.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 21:55:39

At 6/17/18 09:16 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 6/17/18 09:02 PM, AcidX wrote: This is the fallen empires, operating under the blasphemous traitors.
Irrelevant. If the older empires fell anyway, they never deserved to stand in the first place.

Oh. Are you a luciferian? You support this secular nonsense??
Gross.

At 6/17/18 09:17 PM, JosephStarr wrote:
At 6/17/18 09:02 PM, AcidX wrote: Sure do indeed!!
But where did the rest of it go?
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego when you need her?

I guess they just carved off too much!! Kek.
Or maybe it MELTED away like these steps in the great pyramid. Kek.

(this is literally a bad concrete-pouring job, a fuckup. Clearly, the stair wells weren’t that important.)

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-17 22:10:58

At 6/17/18 09:55 PM, AcidX wrote: Oh. Are you a luciferian? You support this secular nonsense??
Gross.

If by Luciferian you mean I don't believe the exact same theological beliefs you hold (and let's face it, that's exactly what you mean. History has nothing to do with this, you just wanted an excuse to shove your religious beliefs in everyone's faces), then sure I guess, why not.

At 6/17/18 10:10 PM, CiviLies wrote: If by Luciferian you mean I don't believe the exact same theological beliefs you hold (and let's face it, that's exactly what you mean. History has nothing to do with this, you just wanted an excuse to shove your religious beliefs in everyone's faces), then sure I guess, why not.

I don’t hold any religious views. Other than: it’s all about war.
I’m merely referencing the prophecy that ALL religions describe.
Try again.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-18 11:38:05

At 6/18/18 06:53 AM, gonahens78 wrote: as far as flat earth goes I reccomend checking out Eric Dubay as he is the original flat earther that provides alot of proofs

Ok, this thread isn't about Flat Earth. But as you've mentioned it... That Wise Up channel I've linked seems quite involved in it. You might want to check out his videos on it, if it interests you, because this guy is very much of the no-bullshit variety.
Personally... I haven't looked into it. I'm kind of scared to because that dude has the power to persuade anyone haha

But really, I think this ol bit of space rock is a ball and a lot of scientific information backs that up... Even Einstein's [stolen] theory of relativity implies that we're all held here with centrifugal force and gravity is merely relative to that and our atmosphere. This makes a lot of sense and can be tested yourself with small objects. That question to me is more.. What makes our atmosphere so ideal to sustain all of this - and how?

It's probably already been answered and I'm too lazy to read that far or remember it.
At 6/18/18 08:19 AM, Quisty wrote: I love a good TL;DR. Now, with so many YouTube links....I wonder if you got this idea from watching many, many YouTube videos yourself? Was this something you always thought about, or did these videos help you realize it?

Hah, unfortunately this is the result of years and years of researching (mostly listening to videos or participation in online discussions). It has always fascinated me since I was young. I always used to like looking at old ancient sites and all the monuments, statues, etc. Videogames were a big influence too, games like Serious Sam take you adventuring in these kinds of places... Then several years ago, I learnt about things like the Antikythera mechanism and was like WOW A COMPUTER. I started to pursue megaliths a lot less casually. For ages and ages, I looked into all the Brien Foresters and Beyond Science and everyone. All the bullshit documentaries. I went down hours of rabbit holes about rock-carving and mystery high technology. Never for a second bought ancient aliens. All these things just never quite fully added up. Why were some artefacts completely unexplainable? Why had their mystery tech never been found? Why did they have such advanced building techniques and nothing else? People in loin cloths hammered out mountains to build giant "temples", with no purpose? How did they venture the world and build the same stuff everywhere? Why could no one explain giants? Why was all that stuff being hidden by the Smithsonian and so on? The more I looked, the more and more holes I could find.

Then one day.... When I wasn't even thinking about it or looking into megaliths... Someone had posted this video from Wise Up. I clicked it because the architecture on the thumbnail looked great. As I watched, even though he was saying things I disagreed with, I kept on watching because he had so many great images of these sites. More than any of these others I'd been watching for years. Reluctantly I watched, skeptical that a guy was trying to tell me ancient history is a coverup. But... Sure enough. I eventually began to see from his perspective. My engineers mind couldn't debunk or disprove him. All the science about mineralisation and calcification is 100% true. It was just undeniable by this point and..finally.. I had the answers I've been seeking for all these years :)
That is why I had to share it with everyone!!

At 6/18/18 12:01 PM, gonahens78 wrote:
At 6/18/18 11:38 AM, AcidX wrote:
At 6/18/18 06:53 AM, gonahens78 wrote: as far as flat earth goes I reccomend checking out Eric Dubay as he is the original flat earther that provides alot of proofs
Ok, this thread isn't about Flat Earth.
but you mentioned it in the op, and I don't think it's anymore outlandish than believing giants were frozen with a super advanced technology

you can't pick and choose, and when you do it makes other truth seekers look bad

No look. This is a thread called MEGALITHS AND ANCIENT ARCHITECTURE.

Also, my mention of flat earth is literally saying:
"No flat earth"

If you want a Flat Earth thread, go and make your own.
I'm not discrediting or saying you're wrong. I've stated my view on it and even provided a link for you to further your research...but this discussion is not about that. Please just keep on topic.

Gravity is really a magical force that's not proven. How does gravity compress the huge mass of water into a sphere yet a butterfly defies gravity? Everything with less of a mass of the water (which is literally everything else) would be crushed instantly under this 'force'. And what does atmosphere have to do with anything?

That's what I said. Gravity doesn't exist. It's RELATIVE to the atmosphere and centrifugal force of us spinning around in space. It's all spinning. The whole solar system is spinning. This is what keeps us pinned down. This is basic G-force. Gravity is simply the word that has been adopted to measure this force. Gravity itself is indeed, not a real thing - unlike magnetism, which is. It's not something you can create. It is always relative to where you are in space. If you want further discussion about this then go make the Flat Earth thread.

Stay on topic.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-18 12:48:05

At 6/18/18 12:24 PM, gonahens78 wrote: You are a odd character. Anyway, there's a bunch of pyramids in China, they purposely plant trees over them to try to cover them up lol

Glad you mentioned this. Yes, there are indeed Pyramids buried all over the world. Charles Kos looks into a lot of unusual and hypothetical things.
A lot of these pyramids probably all line up to constellations and stars too, just like the Egyptian ones.

Also, I heard that @FunkBRS likes Mammoths

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-19 01:44:31

At 6/18/18 12:48 PM, AcidX wrote: Also, I heard that @FunkBRS likes Mammoths

Is that... Is that real? As in, same thing? Jesus.

Regarding topic, y'all know I love my Nephilim talks. There's simply so much here I don't know what to respond to without breaking the character limit.

Few high points. There have been images of temples with similar enough architecture to have practically been side by side, standing on opposite sides of the world. I'm not sure why someone would need a Bible to make an argument for shared ancestry on this, but I'd recommend you check out something like Michael Heiser's Unseen Realm Seminar, or the book of the same name. About six bucks on Amazon for a kindle version, but the audio book I'm told is free WITHOUT an audible trial. I recommend it because it has a lot of references to other scholarly material, doesn't assume shit out of the blue, and may help get to the heart of the Nephilim bit, which we seem to be fixating on.

Over the course of that, you'll learn the Ancient Near East concepts of what the Nephilim, otherwise known as Annunaki, were, and what they were said to have done by both the ancient residents of Ur, Assyria, etc., and the Biblical writers -- which is basically to teach men all sorts of knowledge.

The societies held to have been destroyed in the Flood, dispersed at Babel, etc., worshiped these Annunaki (who we are told later persisted after the flood to be worshipped, including Tammuz) and held that their gifts were what made their empires great, but the Biblical writers shook their heads furiously; sure, the architecture and technology wasn't bad on its own, but it only facilitated the people's murderous, licentious tendencies toward moral evil. Notice it does the same thing today, left unmolested. And don't get them started on the homosexual rape bit we saw with the story of Lot at Sodom and Gomorrah.

For a related ancient gay love story, see Epic of Gilgamesh.

If one were to presume the usual out of Africa model, which interestingly reads like a generalization of the out of Eden narrative, a mass migration event such as Babel, there's not an issue with all these various sites using a LOT of the same architecture, half across the world. Of course they did; either A, it just worked, B, cultural exchage of ideas, or C, they took it with them. No need to assume they arose in isolation.

Also, to those saying this is an excuse to shove Bibles, religions, and other miscellanae down your throat, that just seems unnecessary, not to mention impossible. How am I supposed to shove my particular religion when it is not only immaterial but completely tangential to discussion about ancient history, architecture, and textual resources, which the Bible is?

I kid. You're really missing out tho.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

At 6/19/18 02:04 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Yeah like in Greek mythology refering to Prometheus who taught humanity now to create fire... Ancient races of giants seem to permeate through all of European mythology and middle eastern myth as well... I'm genuinely fascinated by the subject...

Basically yes. Careful what you read though. Try to stay in scholarly sources -- not because lay people never get anything right, but you'll often see people like Zecharia Sitchin distorting the sources, even misrepresenting them entirely, to imply an ancient alien origin. If you dig this kind of material, Mike Heiser's lectures are definitely on your spectrum.

But I don't study as often as I should... I'm interested in everything related to ancient giants particularly in Slavic regions Russia in particular... I have a theory I need to test... If you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it...

Interestingly, now this is hearsay at the moment as I haven't bothered to fact check the claim, but the story goes that we get our English word "slave" from "Slav."

But do go on with that theory.

Also, very interested to discuss megaliths here. I forgot to mention in an earlier post that I have not personally seen evidence that the megalith stories have been put out there to normalize an Islamic slavery -- but I have noticed that it trends well with Masonic, aka Luciferian ideals. That usually trends to ancient alien talk though, which leads us back to Nephilim, who would not exactly qualify as aliens so much as supernatural entities who allegedly interbred with humans to create giants, notably Nimrod, who can easily be understood as the protagonist of the epic of Gilgamesh, not to mention a builder of big cities, ziggurats (which both of those temples up above would resemble nicely), and a prime figure in Illuminati/Luciferian religious ideas, if we're talking modernity.

The same figure has been worshipped as Tammuz and Osiris if my brain is not being utterly stupid rn. It's late.

If interested, read up on Tammuz worship. The idea is, Nimrod was this awesome king who could tear lions limb from limb, was killed (we assume by Seth), his wife allegedly copulated with his dead body -- or had some sort of virgin birth (probably to cover up adultery but it has been a while since I read these sources, bear with me), claimed her husband's spirit was still alive, and had all sorts of debauched sex rituals, which was common in these societies worshiping the heavenly host, and started the Chaldean Mystery religion. Basically, esoteric paganism, complete with the same kind of sex cults we see as far as Rome up until Constantine (and a ways after) and still practiced in some far removed permutation by some Celts (or just pagans in general) until the RCC swept in and baptised portions of the rituals as Catholic tradition.

Same reason popes and bishops will wear Dagon fish head mitres, lol.

It also is sensible that each time a culture moved, they brought their gods, idols, and rituals with them. This is why we see tons of gods with similar mythos, to the T even, across continents. Particularly interesting is that we now have an idea of who the Philistines were, migrating from the Aegean, perhaps from around Minos or Crete, to the Levant in the 12th century BC. From Minoan art alone, you can easily see they were involved in worship of a bull god, perhaps Molech, basically a minotaur.

It should be quite obvious the group we know as the Templars, some of whom also went on to form the Jehovah's Witnesses and Freemasons, novus ordo seculorum style, picked up much of their occultisms from the pagan traditions not washed away by the seed of Seth, Israel, and later Christendom.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-19 05:12:14

^ That.
See goys. I told you this theory can’t be debunked.

Im glad that you pointed out the nephilim are the anunaki. I forgot to mention that but yes, the nephilim are not these dumb violent red haired giants, like we’ve been told. Forget ALL of that.

Also, that mammoth island is not the same place. Sadly the second image down is elsewhere, I was just too lazy to edit the pic. Although - if you search for elephant island, you will see there is more than one of these.
Thanks also for that source. I will absolutely be sure to get that audiobook, I love to listen to these things whilst I work! I’ve also heard a lot of that story and the other things you said, through research’s like Charles Kos (which is why I was so sure of this theory when I eventually cracked it).

So this is where it gets fun everyone. Myths, legends. They’re probably closer to historical accounts. Dragons were fuckin real, people. See also: this video of a guy who doesn’t realise he’s excavating a mudfossil. I think, much like pterodactyls survived longer due to their ability to fly, dragons did too. Which is why we have legends of them in human time. Personally, I don’t think there were ever too many...and they may not have breathed fire either (they could have been weaponised though). I think Saint George might literally have killed the last surviving dragon.

The picture below is “lions” [dragon] rock. The first video explains what you’re looking at. Now if you look above the rock, I can’t quite tell - as there’s limited photos available - there is what also appears to be a pyramid. In fact, this whole site is surrounded by pyramid-shape mounds.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-19 18:32:19

Oh boy, this is going to be a fun one. Well, I got time to kill, so I'll put my chainsaw to this nut job.

- Firstly, without evidence or a peer reviewable model all you have is a hypothesis, not a theory.
- The "everything is connected" is a horribly vague explanation for anything. Yeah, sure, of course it's all connected. It all comes from the same thing in the end: Humans. But this isn't evidence of anything other than that Earth is inhabited by Humans.
- Nothing in the Bible has come true. Or everything has. The Bible cannot be used as any form of evidence besides how terrible we were at story writing and plot development 2000 years ago. It's full of contradictions and those things it has "predicted" are so vague that it could be applied to almost anything if you look at it a "certain way".
- Large amounts of slaves was just one proposed hypothesis to the pyramid problem. It gained popularity because of the media, which loves spouting things as always (a major frustration for scientists).
- I thought you said no aliens or creationism flat Earth garbage? Scientific evidence, right? That also means no nephilims or fallen angels.
- Oh great, that joker. Pass.
- YOU SAID NO ALIEN SHIT. Spaceports pretty much falls under that.
- Sacred geometry.... bbbaaarrrrfffffff... Well, now it's obvious you're a "Spirit Science" groupy.
- Oh yes, add video games to the mix too. You're an A-class analyst.
- It sounds crazy because actual scientists doing actual science and using actual logic have spent many decades of their life researching these things and coming up with plausible hypothesis and theories based on the things they were researching on site. Not you tube videos or quack blogs. Actual on site research. Concluding that there is or was some super advanced biblical fallen angel race that did all this on nothing but a bunch of quacks on YouTube is very illogical and does not constitute as science. I highly doubt you understand what science actually is.

BBS Signature

At 6/19/18 06:32 PM, Tattorack wrote: Oh boy, this is going to be a fun one. Well, I got time to kill, so I'll put my chainsaw to this nut job.

lol you wasted that time. You could've done something worthwhile in that time.

Firstly, without evidence or a peer reviewable model all you have is a hypothesis, not a theory.

You will find that a lot of MFU's channel has been peer reviewed. Also, you will find that establishment AREN'T willing to peer review any of this or release officially. Just like all of their other coverups. So no, don't be expecting to find them reviews in your precious mainstream media and journals.

Also, mudfossils are proven, real. By science. For decades. Calcification exists. Mineralisation is a real process. Soft-body fossils are real.
So that is in fact a proven hypothesis - a theory. Erm. Eat shit?

- The "everything is connected" is a horribly vague explanation for anything.

I think it just went a bit over your small-minded head. Probably as you refused to watch or understand critical information.

Yeah, sure, of course it's all connected. It all comes from the same thing in the end: Humans.

It does now. But did it? Can you look past say... 84,000 years, maybe?

But this isn't evidence of anything other than that Earth is inhabited by Humans.

Yes. We know. We're talking about ancient history though. What came before us. Precursor. Can you say precursor?

- Nothing in the Bible has come true. Or everything has. The Bible cannot

It's not just the Bible. It's 80% of Revelation which has happened, these things are predicted in other texts and other legends across the world. Is that still hypothetical? I certainly don't see it as a fiction. In fact, I can't see much reason why people in ancient times would write fiction. Writing was not only a valuable skill but a rare commodity back then - just to even have the materials and resources. Scriptures were science journals of the day.

those things it has "predicted" are so vague that it could be applied to almost anything if you look at it a "certain way".

You do realise it has been dumbed down and changed a lot over the centuries? They've done a good job at deliberately changing a lot of those texts in modern iterations. You will find the original versions were rather scarily on point, if you actually took the time to look for them and read them, rather than just reading misquotes or half-quotes taken out of context.

- Large amounts of slaves was just one proposed hypothesis to the pyramid problem. It gained popularity because of the media, which loves spouting things as always (a major frustration for scientists).

and your counter-argument is what exactly ??
What? Are you still backing that ? We've moved on already here dude. You're preaching entirely to your own pride.

- I thought you said no aliens or creationism flat Earth garbage? Scientific evidence, right? That also means no nephilims or fallen angels.

What are you talking about? No. I said no ancient aliens. As in the stupid grey aliens theory. That's total bollocks.
You understand that this happened way more than 2,000 years ago? That's just when the stories were written. Some older in fact. You do know how old the earth is? You do know, that time doesn't just include human history? You do know the story of the fallen angels and the gods is exactly what all religions and ancient cultures appear to be based on, yes????

- Oh great, that joker. Pass.

Lol you are painfully narrow-minded, it actually makes me cringe.

- YOU SAID NO ALIEN SHIT. Spaceports pretty much falls under that.

I said no ancient alien shit. Which is another of the dumb bullshit "theories", if you actually knew what you were talking about.
It's not alien shit. It originated here. In some way, we are part of their DNA. That's not alien.
Look, by your loose characterising of alien.. Our own international space station is fucking alien.

- Sacred geometry.... bbbaaarrrrfffffff... Well, now it's obvious you're a "Spirit Science" groupy.

The golden ratio is undeniable, proven theory. Absolutely 100% true. They figured it out easily as early as the Greeks: ϕ. Phi was even a letter in their own alphabet. Have you ever seen a fractal? A Mandelbrot fractal, based on variations of the golden ratio? Do you know what happens when you cube that fractal and make it 3D?
No. Of course you fucking don't.
It is literally natures geometry. Check out fungal intelligence. You could do with some.

- Oh yes, add video games to the mix too. You're an A-class analyst.

u madd bruh?
videogames spurred my interest as a youth. So what? A hobby, lead me to another hobby which became something of a passion. You want to use that against me? Go ahead.
What were you doing? Sleeping all day and night by the sounds of how switched off you are.

- It sounds crazy because actual scientists doing actual science and using actual logic have spent many decades of their life researching these things and coming up with plausible hypothesis and theories based on the things they were researching on site.

LMAO
PEOPLE IN LOIN CLOTHS WITH HAMMERS
Decades of their life. Fucking. Completely, totally, utterly wasted on SHIT.

Keep believing those flawed reviews and unexplained mysteries. We've got a metric fuckton more answers right here, friend. Let the TV tell you what to think and get the fuck out this thread unless you have some cool images or media to share about your childish claims. Otherwise, no one really cares. Contribute to the discussion and don't just be a hater your whole life.

At 6/19/18 07:15 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: Found a website about weird shit like this...
Pretty good... http://www.primerstories.com/archives

Cheers man. Saw some interesting bits and bobs that I'll probably have a look at.

Also just wanted to share this. Little known information about an 18th century scientist who could turn the recently deceased into stone. Literal petrification.
Very little known or documented about this and his technique was a secret which died with him.

At 6/20/18 03:35 AM, gonahens78 wrote: here's a neat one, Ramses, the symmetry is near perfect down to a mm

Yes indeed. They knew exactly what they were doing. To the point where people in this field of research think it was CnC machines or automation of some kind. Better than anything we have now.

Wanted to expand on sacred geometry, in case anyone was further interested in that. The golden ratio is just one of many things. There’s also metatrons cube. Metatrons cube is a shape, from which you can get the shape of all minerals and cellular formations in the entire uninverse. This is taught to us in schools, in a needlessly complex way. Yes, the science behind it is interesting and useful but geometry was teaching this to our ancestors for centuries. Which is why, the reintroduction of geometry into the UK school curriculum has been so controversial.
The full metatron shape, with no circles just the straight edges, is mateys proposed capstone shape. A merkebah.

Charles Kos came back with another great new video. Interesting one, furthers his theory. He talks as well about how old the pyramids are. A new carbon dating technique puts them at around 20,000 years old - if it accurate. He thinks they may be older still....and I think these numbers are just dates of how long it has been a trace fossilised version of what it once was.
Also, as he speculated about the covering being a radiation shielding, I truly believe the pyramids were some kind of quantum science machine. Quantum entanglement quite possibly. Who knows but I feel we are definitely approaching quantum science all wrong.

Further to this, I have speculation of my own. Starting to question if we were ever related to Neanderthals at all. We might have bred with them, or whatever but.... where are all the giant Neanderthal skeletons?
These mudfossil ideas all give a plausible solution to giants... so why didn’t they evolve from giant monkey men too??
Conundrum indeed.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-06-21 08:45:24

At 6/21/18 07:34 AM, gonahens78 wrote: i feel like its important to add the big "molten lava mountains" as mainstream science claims, but as you can see their atually giant tree stumps because of the symmetry

Yes, you are rather observant of this gonahens.
Wise Up covered devils tower at some point (sorry I have looked and cant for the life of me find the video but it's somewhere in this playlist). It does look a lot like a tree. Possibly one that was struck by lightning or high-energy and exploded. Wise Up even started to wonder if it was a giant [ankle] bone but I think that is maybe too far. The only way to know for sure would be to dig underneath.

This is another pic, of a similar thing. You can quite clearly see the concentric tree rings, emanating from around the centre.

Lol.. apparently some people can’t read and think I’m saying aliens built all this.
No. I don’t believe in grey aliens or little green men, sorry.

It was all very much built by humans.
Only, not with hammers and chisels, or mystery “high-frequency stone-cutting” technology, which has never been documented and is even more alien / unproven. Those are the official explanations and they’re full on insane. Nobody would do this. Especially not a supposedly Stone Age civilisation.

We know smithsonian and natural history museum are covering this up. They hide all the giant skeletons and have no explanation for the elongated skull people. At all. People send them these things and they’re never seen again. Their own explanation is flawed and has more holes than this thread. They don’t even contemplate the possibility of trace fossils. We’re expected to believe everything the ancients ever used was carved from stone. It’s absurd and impractical.

In fact, God created man in his own image. Is that alien? Look. I’m not religious. I didn’t believe any of this for most of my life. All I’ve really been saying is that the bibles story is mostly like the true story [a fairly poor translation of it at that]. As are many others.
What we have here is a scientific theory which actually makes sense. Not only does it align with science and the physical evidence... it brings ancient scriptures into question and highlights the fact they absolutely need revising with our modern understanding of science and worldwide history. Which isn’t going to happen, anytime soon. It’s gonna take a huge paradigm shift which is exactly what they’re steering away from, in efforts to cover it up and destroy it all. This discussion should be happening and not being thrown out in favour of their ridiculous story.

Lastly.. Some speculation of my own.
This case. This bag. Whatever this thing is. This is amazing (see pic attached)

I’ve been looking at this and looking at ancient symbols of protection/prosperity.
Based on the designs, I think its possible this was a case which carried the Eye of Ra. Eye of Ra being female counterpart to the Sun God, Ra.

If not the Eye itself, it was some sort of portable version, which bestowed great wisdom (In Assassins Creed, this is the Apple of Eden). I believe this, due the common theme of sun/stars + eyes on the case and the fact the Wise One is always depicted holding an eye shape, rather than circle.

Anyway, if you’ve got a better explanation for the obviously global supercivilisation and the scientific theory to back it up.. go ahead and share. I’ve looked at them all, over the years. This new theory is the most logical one I’ve been able to find and it’s happening as we speak. This is the only one I’ve actually been able to believe and not debunk.

At 6/21/18 07:34 AM, gonahens78 wrote: i feel like its important to add the big "molten lava mountains" as mainstream science claims, but as you can see their atually giant tree stumps because of the symmetry

Here, I found the video where he looks at devils tower.

I think he's quite baked in that video.

Here's something else really cool he done where he looks at the construction of many things that are very similar to ancient artefacts.

As for history... There's a good balanced look at the history through combined evidence, here in these videos. There's like 8 parts or more and they are all about that long.

Also discovered some very suppressed information that might even be an example of pyramids which are still working ....... buried on the ocean floor. At the Bermuda Triangle! Snopes will tell you hoax of course but this was spotted on sonar as early as 1991.

I mean.. Clearly we have quantum scientist master race here. That's a possibility and plausible explanation for that place.

At 6/17/18 09:00 AM, AcidX wrote: HEY GOYS.

What about Jews?
Do you have something against them?

It's your resident "crazy conspiracy guy". Here with another scientific theory you can't debunk.

And a complete lack of coherent evidence

The general gist of this is that the Pagans / Christians were right. The Jews, Muslims and even Catholics [+ more] are indeed all using their religions to overthrow Western empires.

I`m Catholic first I heard of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDS9PkZZiGI

That`s really not how architecture or geology or science in general works.

No weird unproven nonsense.

Are you sure?

I know the megalith mudfossil thing is nuts and sounds crazy.

Yes

Also, here’s a bonus resource I discovered. Plato. Of all the based philosphers throughout history… Knew this legend:

“another race rise [humanity, after the era of Atlantis], destroyed by an invisible power moving in the air”

He’s talking about 5G, which is happening right now. Or, maybe radiation.

Jordan Peterson has a theory about things being "more real than real" it kind of sounds like some of this is more along those lines.

Firstly, without evidence or a peer reviewable model all you have is a hypothesis, not a theory.
You will find that a lot of MFU's channel has been peer reviewed.

But not the giants being turned into stone by gorgons bit i take it?

Also, mudfossils are proven, real. By science. For decades. Calcification exists. Mineralisation is a real process. Soft-body fossils are real.

Yes but that doesn`t prove anything about megaliths and ancient architecture or bizarre conspiracies .et al .

and your counter-argument is what exactly ??

This is a neat theory about the pyramids.

What we have here is a scientific theory which actually makes sense. Not only does it align with science and the
physical evidence...

What? Adam had 23 ribs and Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes and that proves everything and is not just a meaningless coincidence?
Somehow I`m not convinced.
I`m not saying there isn`t a lot science can`t explain but I don`t see that any of this does a better job either.

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Lol this is a really funny set of questions and remarks. I found a few points quite hilarious, so I've chosen to give my response. I'm not sure if you're asking me to believe that the Egyptians carved this all out of rock or whatever? You're wasting your time either way. The evidence is very clear and very physical. Very real.

At 8/5/18 04:22 PM, GXFICH wrote:
At 6/17/18 09:00 AM, AcidX wrote: HEY GOYS.
What about Jews?
Do you have something against them?

Do I have to list off my jewish friends now?
No problem with Jews. May have issues with any zionists or freemasons, though I don't consider those truly jewish concepts. Zionism being particularly blasphemous and anti-semetic; very wahhab friendly. Jews were infiltrated too, lets not forget.

And a complete lack of coherent evidence

The OP did say I am not a historian or archaeologist. I don't claim to be an academic. Just a dude on the BBS like, yo look at this.

I`m Catholic first I heard of it

Yes. That is the point. People all hate paganism because it got a bad name after it became weird and satanic. It was infiltrated just as all modern religions have been. Roman christianity, specifically Catholicism, is a very different story to traditional Judeo-Christianity - which included the book of Enoch. The people of Ireland argue over this to this day and have had civil wars over this.

Please enlighten me with your great knowledge of architecture geology and science in general. I am desperate to hear more of your savage generalisations.

Jordan Peterson has a theory about things being "more real than real" it kind of sounds like some of this is more along those lines.

Yes? I didn't know but thanks, I might even check it out. David Icke was apparently one of the first to really shine light on the Annunaki and Sumerian culture thing.
All the proper crazies agree on this one!

You will find that a lot of MFU's channel has been peer reviewed.
But not the giants being turned into stone by gorgons bit i take it?

That is not specifically proven, or I haven't seen it. I don't watch his channel much as he rambles on a bit. Either way, the remnants we see will be trace/mudfossils of them, once they were already stone. Which, it is possible to turn a human into stone. I'm in a rush right now but I shall look for the video where he goes through a whole report on one. There's probably more like it. The only thing I'm really saying is that this very clearly proves giants were real. I don't really care who they were, or what they supposedly did. The fact we've been lied to about their existence is enough and all I really cared about. Someone else will no doubt figure the rest out.

He has taken a "rock" from at least one of these sites himself and had it lab tested. It was proven as having been organic material (the fact you can even carbon date it at all proves this). Also the rock quite clearly has a muscle and tissue structure pattern throughout. He shows the report and everything.
These are rock formations. Rocks, formed as trace fossils. The ancient civilisations that were wiped out: Fossils. They are beyond ancient. Ancient to even the ancients.

This is a neat theory about the pyramids.

sure w/e. "nice meme" lal.

In reference to assassins creed, I was referring more to the original plots of the first few games. Where it's assassins vs templars in the middle-east and europe. A lot of that really happened, though, quite clearly you are not always playing as "the assassins". Which is very clear in newer games.

As for pyramids.. Well... The Egyptians repaired whatever was left of them. Then it was left, until being rediscovered by the West. The Pyramids were totally precursor and from pre-cataclysm. The cataclysm(s) turned them into the trace fossils they are now. They were once magnificent machines. Giant structures of gold and marble (or crystal). Built either by humans, or whoever else back then, in exactly the same way as we would build anything. With scaffolding and essentially bricks. The scale may suggest giants or heavy lifting machinery were involved. Clearly they were maintained or used by human-sized beings as all the corridors are that size.

Even the Daily Fail is confirming that the pyramids do work as very well described in one of the first videos. This stuff is just quantum science. Completely undeniable, it's how the universe works.

If you would like my fringe-science take on it though.. The Ra Material states that the pyramids were built to stabilise the earths spin and trajectory. Other books suggest that when this solar system was inhabited by the ancients, the planets probably all moved in some kind of harmony or were somehow all networked. I speculate, if the pyramids had these interplanetary properties... An angry leader might have destroyed those, to destroy this entire solar system and possibly isolate humanity / whoever was left behind ...

What we have here is a scientific theory which actually makes sense. Not only does it align with science and the
physical evidence...
What? Adam had 23 ribs and Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes and that proves everything and is not just a meaningless coincidence?

It's the fact that Eve's were different to Adam's. She did not have an extra rib, as the Bible and mistranslations couldn't have understood back then. She had an extra bit of (XY) chromosome and not the same as Adam's (XX). Adam wasn't missing just 1 rib (not even the full pair, as is suggested). She was not even made from his rib but from his chromosome [DNA].

Somehow I`m not convinced.
I`m not saying there isn`t a lot science can`t explain but I don`t see that any of this does a better job either.

Not asking you to change your mind but reality is quite clearly very different to what we are told or expected to believe mainstream science tells us about heating up rocks n shit. Admittedly, I was probably still a bit fuming when first putting this together. I'd literally only just pieced the whole thing and years of frustration at dead ends and mistruths so it isn't coherent at all, no. It mostly just takes the time to watch the videos and understand. Maybe read any books or related ancient texts.

Going off on another sacred geometry tangent here now. A minefield, as these concepts have so many different names, in modern science and other fields. Though, these geometric laws are all linked and all very real. These geometric laws are the reason that Nikola Tesla's science was so different and so genius.

One thing which is particularly interesting is the Spiral of Theodorus. It’s a polygon drawn by plotting each square root in sequence. It kind of loosely matches the Fibonacci sequence [the golden ratio].

Another particularly interesting thing I once looked into was the shape of magnetism. Which happens to be the shape of energy. The most sacred geometric shape, which is also impossibly hard to create. That is, a Torus Hyperboloid.

These things are also heavily tied to Kepler’s and Poincare’s work (which is who Einstein stole relativity from).

Here are some Platonic solid artefacts, from way before Plato's time.

Response to Megaliths and Ancient Architecture? 2018-08-10 16:15:22

Bonus link about Mars because why not lolol.

Don't forget that nasa means deceive in Hebrew lmao

At 8/10/18 06:24 PM, Thor wrote: Dude you're so right and I'm very happy to find someone else who put it together the same way as I. I absolutely hate the idea that extraterrestrials were involved at all. We've been anatomically modern for 300,000 years yet mainstream archaeology says we've only had civilization for 10,000. Which is more likely, that little green men came down and built pyramids or that we simply developed civilization earlier than previously thought?

Superb! You've obviously encountered the same frustrations and logical reasoning as myself. How different life would be, if we were educated properly of this in our schools?
It's absolutely clear that humans have been around longer than archaeology will say and civilisation has always existed in some way. It's a long way from the caveman, stone age story we were all told anyway.
This paradigm shift absolutely needs to occur and our evil controllers must be revealed as the liars they are, to be held accountable for their corrupt murderous doings.

If you have time, be sure to check out that balanced look at ancient history. It ignores most the modern story; looks at evidence from across cultures and religions. The physical sites and fossils. Even looks briefly into the cataclysms. Very, very fascinating. Quite scientific. At least 8 parts too, which only get more fascinating.

At 8/10/18 04:08 PM, AcidX wrote:
No problem with Jews.

You might want to stop calling people Goys it could give the wrong impression.

Please enlighten me with your great knowledge of architecture geology and science in general. I am desperate to hear more of your savage generalisations.

Well take your first video for instance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-0M4WDhog he claims that a stone tower had wooden levels holding it up which rotted away after being buried in mud this would leave a gap in between the stones full of mud which would cause the tower to collapse when by whatever improbable means it was dug up.
He then claims that the tower was all one solid piece until it magically cracked into neatly stacked blocks...
Incidentally the stone tower he was talking about was built in the 1980s .
Next he claims that a statue of Ramses II was made out of petrified wood for reference this is what petrified wood looks like .ie not like that.
after that he shows an obviously fake image of some wooden statues and claims they are made of stone,
after that he keeps on making bizarre claims that revolve around everything being buried by the great flood then somehow dug up again and for some reason that he does not go in to kept secret, other highlights include pretending some common effects of erosion and widespread masonry techniques are nail holes and claiming that a stone building built in a conventional stone manner was made of wood and mud despite the fact the structure contains mud that has not become stone and building with wood in such a manner would be unnecessarily labour intensive and probably unstable .
I could go on but I would run out of characters and this stuff is painfully obvious, that`s just one 15 minute video.

The only thing I'm really saying is that this very clearly proves giants were real. I don't really care who they were, or what they supposedly did. The fact we've been lied to about their existence is enough and all I really cared about.

Hey Vsause Micheal here

He has taken a "rock" from at least one of these sites himself

He`s clearly delusional and has some sort of learning disability

As for pyramids.. Well... The Egyptians repaired whatever was left of them. Then it was left, until being rediscovered by
the West. The Pyramids were totally precursor and from pre-cataclysm. The cataclysm(s) turned them into the trace
fossils they are now. They were once magnificent machines. Giant structures of gold and marble (or crystal).

I don`t know how long it would take a structure made of gold, marble and crystal to fossilise in to limestone and Granite
at a rough guess I`d say longer than the age of the universe.

physical evidence...
It's the fact that Eve's were different to Adam's. She did not have an extra rib, as the Bible and mistranslations couldn't have understood back then. She had an extra bit of (XY) chromosome and not the same as Adam's (XX). Adam wasn't missing just 1 rib (not even the full pair, as is suggested). She was not even made from his rib but from his chromosome [DNA].

That`s still not what I`d call physical evidence and it still sounds a bit like a coincidence.

Maybe read any books or related ancient texts.

Are there any books or ancient texts you would recommend specifically? they might be more interesting than endless videos of stoners droning on about pyramids.

I have honestly no idea what I`m trying to achieve by typing all this as I know you won`t change your mind but idk, I would get out more but I have to focus on my scientific method

also If you`ve not seen this before it might interest you

At 8/12/18 06:35 AM, GXFICH wrote: Well take your first video for instance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-0M4WDhog he claims that a stone tower had wooden levels holding it up which rotted away after being buried in mud this would leave a gap in between the stones full of mud which would cause the tower to collapse when by whatever improbable means it was dug up.

What? That's what archaeology is. Most of these things are dug up by "improbable means".

He then claims that the tower was all one solid piece until it magically cracked into neatly stacked blocks...

Well, I'm not gonna argue with that one. He himself admits he's wrong from time to time... Still, looks an awful lot like those petrified logs, does it not?
Also his reasoning is fine and evident among other structures. The wooden supports rot away. The mud-filling is more malleable under extreme weight and pressure. Whole structure collapses downward. Usually held tight by the surrounding silt, other debris and water.

Next he claims that a statue of Ramses II was made out of petrified wood for reference this is what petrified wood looks like .ie not like that.

No. It was originally made out of wood... and has since become 'petrified' [fossilised]. NONE OF THIS IS CARVED OUT OF ROCK (or no more than we would today). Practicality. Sense. Even Petra looks like it was crafted by master carpenters.
You can very clearly see the wood grain pattern on the stone of that Ramses statue. Do you have an explanation for that?

Oh.. Lol... I forgot! It's all carved out of rocks with chisels and saws, isn't it? They must have been so good that they textured it too!!
So scientific!

after that he shows an obviously fake image of some wooden statues and claims they are made of stone,

Are the rest of his videos about "fake imagery"?

after that he keeps on making bizarre claims that revolve around everything being buried by the great flood then somehow dug up again and for some reason that he does not go in to kept secret,

Ok. There was at least one recorded great flood. Evidence for this is numerous. Take the water erosion lines on the sphinx.. Or the fact that half the fucking pyramids are still buried under all the sand [coincidentally, another thing the ocean is full of]. Along with the rest of that civilisation no doubt. Also, sites like Stone Henge, extend for miles underground in the surrounding area. Did the stone age people just decide to bury it all for lols or..what then?
Also note that many significant megalithic sites are really really very high up! Mostly on mountain peaks or strategically placed with regard to water (and often astronomy).

other highlights include pretending some common effects of erosion and widespread masonry techniques are nail holes and claiming that a stone building built in a conventional stone manner was made of wood and mud despite the fact the structure contains mud that has not become stone and building with wood in such a manner would be unnecessarily labour intensive and probably unstable .

Actually.. These things are repaired by modern archaeologists. They call it "preserving".
Also he mostly means wood and bricks. Like today. Wooden support beams. Wood frames. To hold bricks and mortar. Some places may have even used insulation and stuff, like we do now. Looks like a lot of their roofs were thatch or something very waterproof though, as they always seem to disappear.

I could go on but I would run out of characters and this stuff is painfully obvious, that`s just one 15 minute video.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to you "debunking" the rest of his channel.

The only thing I'm really saying is that this very clearly proves giants were real. I don't really care who they were, or what they supposedly did. The fact we've been lied to about their existence is enough and all I really cared about.
Hey Vsause Micheal here

Yeah great. That proves nothing. Giants were not pure human DNA. One of their parents were "gods". That's how it worked. That's why the gods [Watchers] were ultimately trapped in mortal bodies.

He has taken a "rock" from at least one of these sites himself
He`s clearly delusional and has some sort of learning disability

I was going to say the same thing about you and your science focus.

You need to stop running to mainstream science to defend you. That's who has been lying and covering this all up the whole time. Science is the religion of our time.
Also you whinge about limestone when that process describes exactly what happens during Trace Fossilisation. The air inside is replaced by silt, dirt and water. No matter what, anything made on this earth will contain some kind of air. Unless it's created in a vacuum. So metals will oxidize. Woods rot. Stone will erode and be replaced by hmm, limestone or granite. Depending on the minerals.

As for pyramids.. Well... The Egyptians repaired whatever was left of them. Then it was left, until being rediscovered by
the West. The Pyramids were totally precursor and from pre-cataclysm. The cataclysm(s) turned them into the trace
fossils they are now. They were once magnificent machines. Giant structures of gold and marble (or crystal).
I don`t know how long it would take a structure made of gold, marble and crystal to fossilise in to limestone and Granite
at a rough guess I`d say longer than the age of the universe.

Nah. The gold, is missing. I would say that was probably looted or melted. It's known that the marble covering was looted and the pyramids have been looted repeatedly by grave robbers, etc. Used by the muslims to build mosques.
There's some left. They call it "polished limestone". It's hard to know whether it is just marble, or if the fossilised marble keeps its polish. I wont be climbing up the great pyramid anytime soon to find out, unfortunately.
It took me ages to get my head round such a giant thing being a fossil tool But.. The machinery inside.. It's all just indistinguishable rocks. Which lead me to realise, it's nothing like it once was. Also, certainly not "Egyptian".

That`s still not what I`d call physical evidence and it still sounds a bit like a coincidence.

A bit like the coincidence that humans are the only creature in the world to have eyebrows. Which are used solely for emotional expression. Another trait fairly unique to humans. Along with ..say... civilisation.

Maybe read any books or related ancient texts.
Are there any books or ancient texts you would recommend specifically? they might be more interesting than endless videos of stoners droning on about pyramids.

The Book of Enoch.
The Mahabharata.

Two to get you started. Maybe see what you can find of the dead sea scrolls.
Read them, asking why the "stone age" ancients would have wanted to write sci-fi.

also If you`ve not seen this before it might interest you

I'll have a look. Think I've seen it before. Cheers.

At 8/12/18 12:48 PM, AcidX wrote: That's what archaeology is. Most of these things are dug up by "improbable means".

Maybe but atleast it is clear how they were dug up, also things that have been dug up are normally rotten and crumbled.
Things that are buried generally stay buried.

Well, I'm not gonna argue with that one. He himself admits he's wrong from time to time... Still, looks an awful lot like those petrified logs, does it not?

Not really it doesn`t have a grain pattern or bark and it is far less crystalline, and you have no problem with him confidently making claims about a structure he clearly knows nothing about?
It makes you wonder if any other of his claims are like that?

Also his reasoning is fine and evident among other structures. The wooden supports rot away. The mud-filling is more malleable under extreme weight and pressure. Whole structure collapses downward. Usually held tight by the surrounding silt, other debris and water.

Possibly but it would still have a good chance of slipping at an angle and still would have no chance whatsoever of cracking into neatly stacked bricks like he claimed about the tower.

NONE OF THIS IS CARVED OUT OF ROCK (or no more than we would today).

So the people responsible for all the stone statues lying around ancient Egypt used less stone than the Romans the Greeks the medieval builders, the people of the renaissance the Victorians and Edwardians?
Its just a coincidence they used stone extensively and for much the same purpose as well?
Or are they all mud fossils?

You can very clearly see the wood grain pattern on the stone of that Ramses statue. Do you have an explanation for that?

I put it down to erosion and lighting It looks less like wood from this angle if you look at the exposed rock where the surface is gone it does not have a grain neither do all the countless thousands of statues and rocks also supposedly made of wood.

Oh.. Lol... I forgot! It's all carved out of rocks with chisels and saws, isn't it?

Well that is the conventional way of of carving rock, I don`t know about theories about it being made from some sort of concrete but apart from that there is no earthly way they could be made from anything else.

Are the rest of his videos about "fake imagery"?

So this isn`t video game style CGI ? he clearly does not do much research about his Images put it that way.

after that he keeps on making bizarre claims that revolve around everything being buried by the great flood then somehow dug up again and for some reason that he does not go in to kept secret,
Ok. There was at least one recorded great flood. Evidence for this is numerous.

I was not questioning that (the theory is it was caused by glacial melting at the end of the last Ice age) but the fact that they were dug up and that has been kept secret, also HOW could a great flood cover a building in silt WHEN IT IS ON TOP OF THE ANDES?

Also note that many significant megalithic sites are really really very high up! Mostly on mountain peaks or strategically : placed with regard to water (and often astronomy).

Yet they are still mud fossils? silt generally gets washed down hills and mountains not up them.
building high up is also useful for navigation and defence.

Also he mostly means wood and bricks. Like today. Wooden support beams. Wood frames. To hold bricks and mortar.

even though he clearly points at a stone building says the stone bricks used to be logs?

Looks like a lot of their roofs were thatch or something very waterproof though, as they always seem to disappear.

yeah like bio-degradable things like straw and umm... wood (which is used as support for thatched roofs) generally do over long periods of time.

Yeah great. That proves nothing. Giants were not pure human DNA. One of their parents were "gods". That's how it
worked. That's why the gods [Watchers] were ultimately trapped in mortal bodies.

I see that makes perfect sense unlike the other nutty theories this one has been verified by this genius thanks for clearing that up.

You need to stop running to mainstream science to defend you.

I should only use random semi coherent paranoid youtube videos to back myself up?
Over a collection of several millennias worth of accumulated knowledge that has been meticulously researched and documented and can in most cases be very easily proved?
seems legit.

That's who has been lying and covering this all up the whole time.

I think its mostly self censorship

So metals will oxidize. Woods rot. Stone will erode and be replaced by hmm, limestone or granite. Depending on the
minerals.

limestone is made of dead sea life and granite is made of lava...
I suppose if anythings exposed to a constant source of erosion it will eventually turn to sediments which will become sedimentary rock when it`s buried long enough under enough pressure which is how things turn to stone.
You most likely were taught that in school, is simple geology to mainstream for you?

There's some left. They call it "polished limestone". It's hard to know whether it is just marble, or if the fossilised marble keeps its polish. I wont be climbing up the great pyramid anytime soon to find out, unfortunately.

Marble is pretty much melted limestone unless you are planning on stealing it, it does not matter either way.

It took me ages to get my head round such a giant thing being a fossil tool

Have you considered trying to get your head around the idea that it was made by genius mathematicians and craftsmen with a huge workforce over a long period of time?

But.. The machinery inside.. It's all just indistinguishable rocks.

funny that

A bit like the coincidence that humans are the only creature in the world to have eyebrows. Which are used solely for emotional expression. Another trait fairly unique to humans. Along with ..say... civilisation.

Every feature living things have all must have been unique to one species at one point.

I know what you are going to say next, "since you so convincingly debunked my ideas there`s still a lot that simply does not add up what`s your take?"

Well there is a fairly credible(ish) claim that the sphinx was created long before the pharaohs if that is true then it is very possible that there could have been other stone monuments of the same era also aligned with the stars, nearby.
My theory is Egyptians could have built pyramids on top of and around such pre-existing structures although it would still be a huge task it would be significantly easier than building from scratch, and the people who first built it would just be normal humans not giants or whatever.

As for giants/nephillim I think they are a reference to Neanderthals in the same way the great flood is thought to be about floods caused by glacial melting, like the great flood could not have flooded the whole earth maybe the size of Neanderthals (who would have been bigger than humans then) has grown over countless re-tellings down the millenia.

But the Egyptians still seemed to know a lot, I suppose some of it could have come from long lost civilisations and also there is plenty of evidence of the super-natural there might just have been something to their beliefs.

Just my idle speculation.

At 8/14/18 04:03 PM, GXFICH wrote: Things that are buried generally stay buried.

Yes but not when they are swept away in a tsunami or even as a high tide recedes and washes it all level.

Not really it doesn`t have a grain pattern or bark and it is far less crystalline

It clearly does. No bark. Why would there be bark on carved wood wtf. Many of these artefacts contain these grain patterns or consistent texturing - throughout. If you watched more than one of his videos you would see this. Frequently.

you have no problem with him confidently making claims about a structure he clearly knows nothing about?

HAHA. Sorry. That's just hilarious. Still waiting for your vast knowledge of architecture to wow me out my seat.

It makes you wonder if any other of his claims are like that?

Not many tbh. You've got hung up on these stupid things and closed your mind. The dude literally has hundreds of videos and you take this one tiny sample because he's not academic enough for you.

NONE OF THIS IS CARVED OUT OF ROCK (or no more than we would today).
So the people responsible for all the stone statues lying around ancient Egypt used less stone than the Romans the Greeks the medieval builders, the people of the renaissance the Victorians and Edwardians?

No. Clearly not. The pyramid alone has what like 2 million gigantic bricks? They had who knows what capabilities.
Which is why the Romans and Greeks stole a lot of this stuff, rather than quarrying and manufacturing it themselves.

Its just a coincidence they used stone extensively and for much the same purpose as well?
Or are they all mud fossils?

A lot of them are clearly from old eras. Or have been repaired and maintained.
You'd be very surprised how deep this lie goes. It's difficult to tell exactly when the ancient knowledge disappeared (as I don't believe it was simply at the great flood). If anything, the last of it went up with Alexandria's Libraries.

I put it down to erosion and lighting It looks less like wood

LOL. k. Are you sure it isn't the swamp gas reflecting off Jupiter?

from this angle if you look at the exposed rock where the surface is gone it does not have a grain neither do all the countless thousands of statues and rocks also supposedly made of wood.

No. That's weather erosion. They still erode like regular stone. Which is why archaeologists "preserve" them.

Well that is the conventional way of of carving rock,

for building stuff bigger than we can or have, even now?

I don`t know about theories about it being made from some sort of concrete

how did they mix it and build that infrastructure with just sticks, bronze and rocks ?

So this isn`t video game style CGI ? he clearly does not do much research about his Images put it that way.

No? I mean... It's on a screen. Does that count?
If you are referring to the fact many of these images are wet, or levels adjusted to highlight these markings... That's kind of the point. They are not fake in any way. Not painted. Not falsified.

I was not questioning that (the theory is it was caused by glacial melting at the end of the last Ice age) but the fact that they were dug up and that has been kept secret, also HOW could a great flood cover a building in silt WHEN IT IS ON TOP OF THE ANDES?

Tsunami. Cataclysm.
T H E _ W H O L E _ W O R L D _ S H O O K

Yet they are still mud fossils? silt generally gets washed down hills and mountains not up them.

and thus, these structures are revealed.
There was no rain during the great flood apparently.
That means the maximum capacity of water was contained in the ocean.

even though he clearly points at a stone building says the stone bricks used to be logs?

Yes. The entire structure is one rock now. Fossilised into one material. WE DON'T BUILD ANYTHING THIS WAY. Neither did they. It's absurd.

yeah like bio-degradable things like straw and umm... wood (which is used as support for thatched roofs) generally do over long periods of time.

Was thinking more about structural integrity or ability to resist extreme heat/force.

I should only use random semi coherent paranoid youtube videos to back myself up?
Over a collection of several millennias worth of accumulated knowledge that has been meticulously researched and documented and can in most cases be very easily proved?
seems legit.

I said mainstream science. That's not all science. Make the distinction.

That's who has been lying and covering this all up the whole time.
I think its mostly self censorship

Oh yeah... because that dumb sarcophagus is waaay more important than the profound discovery which has advanced our own technology (and been widely known by non-mainstream scientists for decades).

limestone is made of dead sea life and granite is made of lava...

Yes and there's more than them two types. Like Sodom and Gomorrah is supposedly sulphur or something now?

I suppose if anythings exposed to a constant source of erosion it will eventually turn to sediments which will become sedimentary rock when it`s buried long enough under enough pressure which is how things turn to stone.

and? yes?? This is what happens. Wise Up calls them imprint fossils. A rock is formed in the shell of where the object was; the surrounding has effectively made a "cast" for the rock to fill. Which is why these things all solidify as one piece or have not even a nanometers gap.

You most likely were taught that in school, is simple geology to mainstream for you?

I wasn't ever a fan of geology but you seem to know more than me about it which is cool and why you should understand this dark suppressed angle of it.

Have you considered trying to get your head around the idea that it was made by genius mathematicians and craftsmen with a huge workforce over a long period of time?

Yes? That's exactly what I'm saying.

Every feature living things have all must have been unique to one species at one point.

Not correct at all.

I know what you are going to say next, "since you so convincingly debunked my ideas there`s still a lot that simply does not add up what`s your take?"

This all adds up to me. It's clear as day to be honest, I'm surprised I didn't piece it together myself, sooner.

Well there is a fairly credible(ish) claim that the sphinx was created long before the pharaohs if that is true then it is very possible that there could have been other stone monuments of the same era also aligned with the stars, nearby.

Yes. I'm confident it wasn't built or carved like people think. It was either a wooden structure or a wooden under-frame, which had some kind of shell. Then just simple plaster or some form of polymer applied. It could even have been plastic or who knows what. This is how we do it today. This is how they did it.

My theory is Egyptians could have built pyramids on top of and around such pre-existing structures although it would still be a huge task it would be significantly easier than building from scratch, and the people who first built it would just be normal humans not giants or whatever.

Yes. The Egyptians didn't build any of it. They repaired it and clearly liked it. Tried to emulate the culture.

As for giants/nephillim I think they are a reference to Neanderthals in the same way the great flood is thought to be about floods caused by glacial melting, like the great flood could not have flooded the whole earth maybe the size of Neanderthals (who would have been bigger than humans then) has grown over countless re-tellings down the millenia.

There are no giant Neanderthal skeletons so that is some very wild speculation.

But the Egyptians still seemed to know a lot, I suppose some of it could have come from long lost civilisations and also there is plenty of evidence of the super-natural there might just have been something to their beliefs.

Yeah all the information was probably still intact, or more intact, back then.

Anyway folk, behold this "fake CGI videogame imagery":