00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NGADM - Submissions Thread

7,252 Views | 127 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well... It's here! NGADM TIME!
Please read the announcement thread!

This is the official submission thread. You can submit anything you have made, ever, for this round. Please remember that you will need to be available for the future rounds, too, and will have to submit something new for each of those.

How to submit:
Post your song with any info you like to this thread.

Requirements:
Submissions must be ORIGINAL. No remixes allowed. Copyright infringement will be taken extremely seriously.
You must be the sole composer/producer of the track provided (or in at least one of you if you are a team).
It is ok if someone provided a recording (for example a recorded guitar or some vocals) for you as long as you were lead in that process.

Due date: Up to 1st July.

Changes:
If you wish to change your submission, please post the new one to this thread with a CLEAR explanation that it is the most up to date one. Please also consider that this creates a lot of work so don't change more than once.

... GO!

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-03 10:18:40

Aww yeah! So excited that this competition is happening again. Looking forward to being thoroughly entertained through well into the fall. ^_^

"Time's fun when you're having flies." ~Kermit the Frog

BBS Signature

At 6/3/18 10:18 AM, TaintedLogic wrote: Aww yeah! So excited that this competition is happening again. Looking forward to being thoroughly entertained through well into the fall. ^_^

Following your own idea, let's keep this thread for submissions only to avoid difficulty locating submissions among the commentary. Sorry I didn't think of this before but it's a great idea, thanks!
Go here for discussion and commentary! NGADM ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-03 13:18:56

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-03 18:33:59

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-03 18:43:01

At 6/3/18 06:33 PM, etherealwinds wrote: Looks like it's that time of year again.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/757998

Indeed!

Here goes ^____^

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-03 20:17:33

Hopefully I can do better for this one. I got a submission a WHOLE lot better than Strong Force. ;3

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-03 23:34:41

if you want some bass of mine click here https://testuser472.newgrounds.com/audio

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-04 12:32:41

A little quick change-up. I forgot I had made this song, and I want to change it. :3

The reason being is I believe the production and mixing is a lot better, not to mention a better thematic feel, and goes toward a cinematic feel rather than an ambient feel like The Insanity that Lurks Ahead. A Colonial Age Ceremony of War is also a lot more intense than The Insanity that Lurks Ahead (even though the newer song is intense in spots, but no where close to this song). I don't want repetition to get in the way either (another reason why I changed to this song). Both songs are pretty much my two best songs, but I believe my replacement song (the one linked above) is a lot better than my original submission. Is it okay to change my song so early? :)

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-04 21:23:22

"Oh my god, JC, a bomb!"

lel

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-05 00:38:02

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-05 03:17:56

been slow for me this year, but i'm glad the ngadm started up! This one tells a story.

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-05 11:58:39

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-05 16:03:48

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-06 01:10:28

My newest track i completed! Moving Forward from my solo project Beyond Vision! hope you all like it :) give me some votes if you want to, it would be most appreciated!!Beyond Vision - Moving Forward

Supposedly I should audition, special thanks to luny and johnfn for the peer pressure

"what if, when you die, you go to a great mayonnaise city in the sky, where dark lord mayo rules over all." -stardew, 1/1/2018

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-06 21:28:44

Welp since Miyo's going alone guess I'll have to make do, this is probably a big mistake

I'm not gonna make the mistake I made last year with using a masterpiece as an audition

hey man, you uh you got something on your face right there, lemme just... ok, there we go, MUCH better, you are looking GOOD AS NEW

I don't get the purpose of this but I guess I just have to post one of my songs right ?

Here is Fayre :

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-07 15:04:51

hi, I do things that make sounds and put them on this site, you can check out my stuff if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-08 20:36:11

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-09 19:49:33

BBS Signature

my submission :)

NGADM - Submissions Thread

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-10 15:18:15

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-10 22:16:06

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-12 01:03:57

Thank you for listening and your consideration, hopefully I may be able to compete for the rest of the event.

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-13 16:57:04

Yo yo yo!
I had a difficult time deciding which track to post, since most of my submissions this year have been experiments with a limited mobile app.

This one seems fairly representative of the style I'm playing with:

There's a chance I'll decide to add vocals to my tracks, but I'd rather not misrepresent with a track that includes them, if I decide not to utilize the mic.

I hope to be a part of the game, this year! But I'll be following along in either case.

Good luck to everyone! I'm excited to hear all of your work.

BBS Signature

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-13 23:50:34

At 6/3/18 10:05 AM, MetalRenard wrote: Well... It's here! NGADM TIME!

It's been way too long since I've participated, and judging is not the life for me this year!

Let's see -- have to find a good song to submit here ...

Response to NGADM - Submissions Thread 2018-06-14 03:43:01

Sure why not, I'll give this another try.