00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Win very much money per animation!

313 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello i have a website where the people can upload videos. And the normal users can pay via sms of the phone to donate a little quantity to the famous users.
The good is the famous users win 0,01 dollar per user that see 20 minutes. I know, 20 minutes is very much to a animation. But imagine this:
if you have an animation of 2 minutes, and 10,000 peoples see you. You win 10 dollars.
If you have an animation of 2 minutes, and 100,000 peoples see you. You win 100 dollars.
And if you have in the animation 1 million of viewers you win 1000 dollars. Is not bad. If you animation have 4 minutes you win 2000 dollars.
And in the video you can put not only the animation, you can add the ending of the video, with you can talk or show how you do the animation. Thats is a good strategy to win more money. Transform a video of 2 minutes in 8 minutes maybe.
The unic problem is, the website is new and to latinoamerica and spain people. Because we are news and not have a payment methods to EEUU and UK or others, only to the people talk spanish (very much countries, Argentina, CHile, Bolivia, Uruguay, COlombia, España, Ecuador, Mexico, Venenzuela, Paraguay, Peru). For that reason if you have 1 million of suscribers in youtube and the 1 million come from United States, they cant pay. But the good is, we dont ask spnaish videos, you can do in english the video. The original languages in the videos is the best option. If you are good contact me.
If you do a beautifull animation please contact with me, to give you the oportunity to receive a good quantity of money. I take the 20 % of you win. To can pay the comissions and others things.

Spanish:
SI eres un animador que habla en español, tengo una propuesta muy interesante para hacerte. Entrando a mi sitio podras subir tus animaciones, que si logran muchas visitas puedes llegar a ganar muchísimo dinero, que te corresponde, porque se que las animaciones llevan mucho tiempo en hacerse. Así que por favor mándame un mensaje o trata de contactarme, que tengo una oportunidad única para darte en mi sitio web. Lee la version en ingles que escribi aca arriba, para entender un poco de como es la página.

Response to Win very much money per animation! 2018-06-11 16:16:44

SCAM

Response to Win very much money per animation! 2018-06-11 22:59:14

At 6/11/18 04:16 PM, ZebraHumor wrote: SCAM

Nope. You can see mi web. youtime.fun

Response to Win very much money per animation! 2018-06-14 18:30:36

Wow, don't you sound shady?