00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Female For Machinima (Paid)

827 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Female For Machinima (Paid) 2018-05-23 18:37:41

Hey,

So I have a project that is entirely done with the exception of one small role for a woman with a russian accent. She only has 4 lines however the video needs to be out by the 1st of June. I will pay you 10 USD for this role.

A little about the project, it is a machinima in the game Escape From Tarkov. The plot is a man's wife runs away so he hires a mercenary to hunt her down and it ends in tragedy with the wife dying.

The deadline for auditions is the 28th of June. I look forward to seeing them :)

Seeing as there are only 4 lines it would make more sense if instead of providing sample lines you instead read all of the lines for the final piece. A little context to help you, there is an apocalypse going on and everyone you've ever know including your children are dead, the only person left who is not a stranger is your husband and on top of that you suffer from clinical depression. You ran away from your husband to your old home with the full intent to end your life there seeing as there is no more hope in your life. Here are the lines:

SASHA
Go away Vik.

VIKTOR
Sasha I’m coming in, don’t do anything rash.

SASHA
Don’t come in. I have a gun!

VIKTOR
Oh lord Sasha, please come out, we can talk about this.

SASHA
What is there to talk about we haven't said a thousand times? Our children our dead Viktor and so is everyone else. All the killing, all the death, I-I just can’t stand it anymore, I need to get out.

VIKTOR
No! Please Sash, we can still survive, the UN will come any day now, we’ll be safe, just please stop!
SASHA
I’m sorry, goodbye my love.

(Gunshot goes off and the window flashes white)

As I said I'll pay you 10 USD for these 4 lines. I look forward to your audition :)

Response to Need Female For Machinima (Paid) 2018-05-23 18:41:54

Please send all auditions to henrysharpent@gmail.com

Sorry it wont let me edit the original post.