00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Burping

848 Views | 23 Replies

Burping 2018-05-20 14:41:36

Seriously it's one thing to burp but FOR FUCKS SAKE SHOW SOME MANNERS AND SAY EXCUSE ME. For fucks sake you know how many times I've seen people burp and dont give a shit how rude it is?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-20 14:46:27

At 5/20/18 02:45 PM, Zymbot wrote: My Uncle burps loudly and obnoxiously all the time. It makes me want to break a glass over his head. Well, lot's of things make me want to do that. That's just one reason.

Just yell at the top of your lungs SAY FUCKING EXCUUUUUSE ME

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-20 16:18:44

people don't have manners any more of a consideration for others, we're in a downward spiral.

good thing everyone is a winner and it doesn't matter...

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Burping 2018-05-20 17:37:57

Its sexy

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-20 22:57:30

At 5/20/18 09:33 PM, FireFoxxy wrote: I am unable to burp sooo

This deserves an explanation.

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-21 07:23:06

When in public I tend to keep my burping to a minimum.
When around my mother or sister at home, I'll sometimes burp out loud to annoy them.

Response to Burping 2018-05-21 12:06:34

At 5/20/18 11:57 PM, FireFoxxy wrote: I seriously don't know how people do it.

Broooooo grab your favorite soda and chug it. Like, be a fucking animal about it. Swallow some air with it and turn to your girl so you can show off your new talent.

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-21 12:55:33

Why would normal bodily functions need to be excused in the first place? It's like someone needing to say excuse me to breathe, sneeze, cough, blink, walk, talk, you name it.

Even better question why does it bother you? I mean, other than society has programmed your mind to think that it's rude to do normal things that have hardly any effect on another being without excusing themselves.

Response to Burping 2018-05-21 13:39:01

At 5/21/18 12:55 PM, Fro wrote: Why would normal bodily functions

This X1k

Even better question why does it bother you? I mean, other than society has programmed your mind to think that it's rude to do normal things that have hardly any effect on another being without excusing themselves.

They say being annoyed by normal human sounds is a sign of the 'tism.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-22 14:08:04

At 5/20/18 02:41 PM, Wegra wrote: Seriously it's one thing to burp but FOR FUCKS SAKE SHOW SOME MANNERS AND SAY EXCUSE ME. For fucks sake you know how many times I've seen people burp and dont give a shit how rude it is?

i know how you feel.

I had to hide my face in my shirt from the "burping buddies"

A group of dumb tweens buying soda and attacking people with smelly gas.
made me so madddd

Response to Burping 2018-05-22 19:01:56

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Excuse me.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 03:29:54

At 5/21/18 12:00 AM, FredArctor wrote: Depends where you are, in Germany farts and burps are a given, and no one apologizes for them or acknowledges them

You have never been to Germany in your life nor do you know anyone who is from Germany. Aside from fetish scenes, actual Germans tend to be super prudes. They expect apologies for every minor violation of even obscure etiquette rules. Or at least the old ones are like that.

You can probably get away with more in the UK than you can in Germany just as long as you don't fart next to the queen.

At 5/21/18 12:55 PM, Fro wrote: Why would normal bodily functions need to be excused in the first place? It's like someone needing to say excuse me to breathe, sneeze, cough, blink, walk, talk, you name it.

I agree 100% with this post.

At 5/20/18 05:37 PM, GavinPyon wrote: Its sexy

What about if they follow up with letting a tremendous fart rip and it's also really smelly and they're also really vocal with letting everyone know they just ripped a big one and it might have been a shart but they're not sure and they invite you to sniff their butt to check to see if it is. Does that make it extra sexy?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 04:49:31

At 5/23/18 04:37 AM, FredArctor wrote:
At 5/23/18 03:29 AM, NeonSpider wrote: You have never been to Germany in your life nor do you know anyone who is from Germany.
oh hold on, Im trying to stop laughing...

Hey @DamnedByFate FredArctor is apparently completely oblivious to the prudish German old folks. Mind cluing him in that Germany isn't just Beerfest or Euro Trip or whatever movie he's just watched?

Yeah there's cool subcultures among some of the younger crowd. There's also plenty of downright prudes among the older.

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 04:56:00

At 5/23/18 04:50 AM, FredArctor wrote: where are YOU from, again?

US of A where there's plenty of immigrants from all over the world and I live in a very multicultural area. Want to know who some of the most prudish are? Well they're not from India or China I'll tell you that.

Meanwhile you're over in whitebread UK, am I right? Have you ever even seen a black person?

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 05:17:28

At 5/23/18 04:58 AM, FredArctor wrote:
At 5/23/18 04:56 AM, NeonSpider wrote: stuff
oh so, not Germany, cool story bro

lol they think Im English

German immigrants though. Also immigrants from lots of other countries. Guess which ones the prudes are from? I'll give you a hint -- not India, not China, not anywhere in Africa, not even Japan which is well-known to have lots of etiquette rules if you're actually in Japan.

Always Eastern European, and yes including Germany.

There was an old German woman who got mad if anybody yawned. I mean that's damn picky. So yes go on with your fiction of how you can fart and burp all over around Germans and how much they won't give a shit.

I mean there's some really cool Germans but their old folks are prudes.

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 05:34:37

At 5/23/18 05:21 AM, FredArctor wrote: oh no, do go on.

The funny thing is you actually believe all Germans are some laid-back stereotype because of some movies you watched.

See kids? This is why TV is bad for you.

I mean you've literally never interacted with German old folks and @DamnedByFate is gonna back me up so hard on this, lol. I mean he is German and lives in Germany and all so he should know and all I have to go by are the immigrants here, but the old ones all seem to be prudes and I doubt that's coincidence or that they magically became prudes upon entering America.

There are so many etiquette things older Germans observe that Americans of the same age just don't care about. Pretty sure they wouldn't be "cool" with you burping and farting around them, lol.

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 05:39:51

At 5/23/18 05:37 AM, FredArctor wrote: grew up in Germany, is laughing at you still

You "grew up in Germany" yet you're completely oblivious to the old German prudes. Riiiight.

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 08:54:34

At 5/23/18 03:29 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 5/21/18 12:00 AM, FredArctor wrote: Depends where you are, in Germany farts and burps are a given, and no one apologizes for them or acknowledges them
You have never been to Germany in your life nor do you know anyone who is from Germany. Aside from fetish scenes, actual Germans tend to be super prudes. They expect apologies for every minor violation of even obscure etiquette rules. Or at least the old ones are like that.

You can probably get away with more in the UK than you can in Germany just as long as you don't fart next to the queen.

Fred, I hate to break it to you, but things have changed during these past 2000 years. Now granted, prudishness has diminished somewhat since the wars, but burping and farting is still not acceptable in polite company.

That said, Neon, my best friend is British, and that guy really has no manners.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-23 16:53:58

thread about a rude action, rude people jump up and say care not.

not surprising. loads of people are not raised with manners and are low class, that's life.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Burping 2018-05-24 04:29:27

At 5/24/18 12:33 AM, FredArctor wrote:
At 5/23/18 08:54 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: That said
I've never seen such a shitstorm at one off the cusp comment in my life. we should talk about the pros and cons of abortion next.

Your beef is with NeonSpider. I only butted in because I was called.

But yeah, free abortions for all, prevent scumbags like me from being born!

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-24 05:01:36

At 5/24/18 12:33 AM, FredArctor wrote: I've never seen such a shitstorm at one off the cusp comment in my life. we should talk about the pros and cons of abortion next.

More like if you bullshit where you're from on an Internet forum which has global distribution don't be surprised if someone calls you out on it.

I understand why you did it. You did it because you'd rather not admit you were wrong, so if you claimed you were from Germany this would lend more credence to your argument except --- wait a minute people actually from Germany use this website so bluff failed.

I bet you're Irish each St. Patrick's day too, am I right?

Listen I'm sure this sort of stuff works really well at your local pub or bar where people don't question stuff too much and maybe it even sounds impressive. "Oh you're German? You must know the best beers!"

Response to Burping 2018-05-25 12:02:19

if someone told me to say "excuse me" the same times i burped i will probably die for oldness. :3

Response to Burping 2018-05-25 13:55:17

When I gotta burp in public I just burp into my mouth then slowly release that air. I don't know why more people don't do this. I also suppress sneeze noises cause sneezes are gross.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Burping 2018-05-25 18:48:12

Very seldom do I quietly burp. If I do it just right it sounds like a deep tone ship horn. Sometimes after eating a meal I'll get into a burping fit that lasts over 10 minutes.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature