00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Indie team needs additional artist

383 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello! Thanks for giving this a read! The bulk of what I have to say has already been said in this post here so go there for information about the project itself; this is more of an update with an additional need we've discovered.

The only thing which has changed from that is that we're now a team of 4 people (Myself [programmer/designer], WonderMeow [VFX/asset artist], thefreezemusic [SFX/Soundtrack composer], and Lv42noob [script writer]) and we require an additional artist to join the team in order to speed up the development process so that we actually have something tangible somewhat soon. What we need in an artist is a 2D sprite artist (not pixel art), and preferably able to work in flexible styles to match the current artist's style as closely as possible; example here

One thing which I didn't mention in the original post is that we're eventually looking at starting a kickstarter project, at which point payment will be offered both for the work already done and work to do in the future. Until that point, however, work will be done for free (with little to no time expectations as I understand doing work for no immediate payoff might be not worth dedicating all your free time to).

Hope someone out there resonates with this, I'm really eager to get back into a rhythm with working on this project!

Crimsonnin2

Response to Indie team needs additional artist 2018-05-24 06:55:26

Sorry, bud, I just got another reply a few hours before you. I'll get in contact with you if we need any more artists on the team but I think we're good for now!

Response to Indie team needs additional artist 2018-05-25 02:31:31

Good to see you are gathering other artist to assist on your project hope it comes together well.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature