00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Composers for popular Series!

862 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello!

I am in urgent need of Composers for my series.
The series is called Lovesick, its a 3D Animation series based of a very popular game, Yandere Simulator.

My channel has over 65K Subs thanks to this series and its growing every day so the opportunity to work on this could be beneficial for you, but its not a paid job unfortunately! Here is a link to episode one

EP 1 Link

I need dedicated and fast composers ideally!

My plan is to have one main composer who adds all the music and tweaks the final audio for each episode, but I want each of my characters in the series to have their own theme song, so I need a lot of help to make these!

You have to be willing to do you own research on each character though, I'm too busy ATM animating, but I will help any way I can, there is ALOT of research videos and a wiki explaining each character and info on the game.

If you are interested, leave a comment below, and I will get back to you!

Thanks!!

Response to Need Composers for popular Series! 2018-05-15 05:47:11

Hi
we are game audio studio
http://studioo.com.ua/portfolio/
and we are interesting in your project.
feel free to reach out to us)
All best!

At 5/12/18 08:17 AM, roebot01 wrote: Hello!

I am in urgent need of Composers for my series.
The series is called Lovesick, its a 3D Animation series based of a very popular game, Yandere Simulator.

My channel has over 65K Subs thanks to this series and its growing every day so the opportunity to work on this could be beneficial for you, but its not a paid job unfortunately! Here is a link to episode one

EP 1 Link

I need dedicated and fast composers ideally!

My plan is to have one main composer who adds all the music and tweaks the final audio for each episode, but I want each of my characters in the series to have their own theme song, so I need a lot of help to make these!

You have to be willing to do you own research on each character though, I'm too busy ATM animating, but I will help any way I can, there is ALOT of research videos and a wiki explaining each character and info on the game.

If you are interested, leave a comment below, and I will get back to you!

Thanks!!

Response to Need Composers for popular Series! 2018-05-15 12:04:18

is this a paid job?

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature