00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Minit Art Contest Winners!

18,316 Views | 34 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Minit Art Contest Winners! 2018-04-29 23:57:31

Congrats to all of the winners! Was fun to see all the entries. Plus the game entries were pretty neat!

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to Minit Art Contest Winners! 2018-05-02 05:56:36

I see the Pico Day site-skin was slightly modified... Thought for sure the lady on the left (Nene?) had her knee up and resting on a Tankman helmet, guess it's a shoulder. Always been a big fan of Ephyse's, but this one's thrown me for a loop... and no Darnell?

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Minit Art Contest Winners! 2018-05-02 16:30:20

At 5/2/18 05:56 AM, VicariousE wrote: I see the Pico Day site-skin was slightly modified... Thought for sure the lady on the left (Nene?) had her knee up and resting on a Tankman helmet, guess it's a shoulder.

I like the new style. It looks different, but still reminds you of Pico Day.

Always been a big fan of Ephyse's, but this one's thrown me for a loop... and no Darnell?

Maybe, Darnell is taking a brake this year?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

At 5/2/18 05:56 AM, VicariousE wrote: I see the Pico Day site-skin was slightly modified... Thought for sure the lady on the left (Nene?) had her knee up and resting on a Tankman helmet, guess it's a shoulder. Always been a big fan of Ephyse's, but this one's thrown me for a loop... and no Darnell?

That really does look like a Tankman head hmm... considering the awkwardly laid-back pose otherwise it doesn't seem like a shoulder would make sense either... interesting detail. Wonder if it's intentional.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Minit Art Contest Winners! 2018-05-04 03:38:35

At 5/3/18 08:40 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 5/2/18 05:56 AM, VicariousE wrote: I see the Pico Day site-skin was slightly modified... Thought for sure the lady on the left (Nene?) had her knee up and resting on a Tankman helmet,
That really does look like a Tankman head hmm... considering the awkwardly laid-back pose otherwise it doesn't seem like a shoulder would make sense either... interesting detail.

The Tankman design is coming back. It would be nice to see it and a big tank. Can't bring back the giant tank soon enough.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature