00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

darkwerewolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Racist Game Report Dismissed

507 Views | 6 Replies

Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-22 06:21:11

So, there is a game on NG called "Whites Only", and it's description is "Kill all the black people because they are bad." That is very racist. I reported and it didn't go down, and I broke my whistle most likely because of that "false" report.

Response to Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-22 06:28:44

1. Wrong forum.
2. I'm pretty sure that game is satirical.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-23 03:20:26

At 4/22/18 06:21 AM, ConnorConnorAnims wrote: So, there is a game on NG called "Whites Only", and it's description is "Kill all the black people because they are bad." That is very racist. I reported and it didn't go down, and I broke my whistle most likely because of that "false" report.

The game isn't racist at all, in fact it's the complete opposite. A lot of people got caught out by this game & it was very obvious that most people didn't play the game to the very end. You weren't the only person to report the game as racist but you all suffered the same fate.

I will tell you this though, your comment, "because of that "false" report." is 100% correct.

Response to Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-23 12:12:52

At 4/23/18 03:20 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 4/22/18 06:21 AM, ConnorConnorAnims wrote: So, there is a game on NG called "Whites Only", and it's description is "Kill all the black people because they are bad." That is very racist. I reported and it didn't go down, and I broke my whistle most likely because of that "false" report.
The game isn't racist at all, in fact it's the complete opposite. A lot of people got caught out by this game & it was very obvious that most people didn't play the game to the very end. You weren't the only person to report the game as racist but you all suffered the same fate.

I will tell you this though, your comment, "because of that "false" report." is 100% correct.

Got a link to the game? I'd like to check it out myself. I would like to see what it's all about. Perhaps it is a wonderful example of social commentary.

Response to Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-23 17:15:07

At 4/23/18 12:12 PM, Mabelma wrote: Got a link to the game? I'd like to check it out myself.

There ya go.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-23 17:59:24

Ohh Boo hoo. . .

Its a damm game! Irriguardless of how it ends.

Response to Racist Game Report Dismissed 2018-04-23 21:19:27

Gotta play the whole game kiddos...and read the forum descriptions. This is Clubs & Crews.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature