00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orafice13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DDO 2018-04-22 02:12:50

I've just started playing DDO(Dungeons and Dragons Online) guys and its great for F2P and I have only played a few days. From what I have seen a lot of content is free, with a VIP for some races/classes/dungeons. Good time waster if you don't have the money to buy a bigger time waster = WoW.

So far, you level by quests not grinding, mostly sort of. You grind within a quest usually with a main mission besides grinding points, then get xp for it. And most of these quest you can solo, and it doesn't feel like mindless grinding, side quests in the quest area, finding hiding passages. Optional tasks, more challenge.

The best part is the community is mature and willing to help.

So check it out if you feel you need a new rpg thats free but decent.

Response to DDO 2018-04-22 12:34:06

Free and a decent community? Might have to check that out if my dinosaur PC can run it.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to DDO 2018-04-22 15:19:23

At 4/22/18 10:45 AM, TheQuietGamer wrote:
At 4/22/18 02:12 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: The best part is the community is mature and willing to help.
Now this is enticing.

I was asked to join two guilds right at the beginning. One player gave me free items, and checked on me occasionally to see how my progress was. A lot of guilds, all so far, recruit new players and help them. They answer questions and the chat is not flooded with trolls. I have only seen maybe 5 or so comments in the hours I've played that people where not serious, and it was just regular "fun" talk. Or something like that I don't know what to call it.

Response to DDO 2018-04-25 10:39:52

I am an Officer for some weird set guild. Its like a mini guild or puppet state for a bigger guild I don't know yet. But this guy checks up on me, gives me items and advice, then logs off. He said he's working on some project for this game or some other.