00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds looks like shit now

2,779 Views | 64 Replies

Response to Newgrounds looks like shit now 2018-04-27 18:45:14

At 4/20/18 03:00 PM, Makakaov wrote: Yeah, it does look kinda plastic. And the userpage looks like fucking twitter now.

So true.

Response to Newgrounds looks like shit now 2018-04-28 02:04:22

ooooh. So much salt in this thread. I feed off of it.

What you're all saying is valid points. I'm not a good coder, but I do know my shit. I also have ADHD, and I take my meds to cope. That being said, you wanna know what I think about this design? I spend ten minutes thinking about where the messages are, and that's not the half of it. The design in the background? Cute. But you know what? Makes it look like bubble gum pop, but without the love and attention. If you ask me, let's go back to the old designs.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds looks like shit now 2018-04-28 02:05:48

At 4/27/18 04:48 AM, DarkMatter wrote: Every redesign plenty of people say the exact same shit wrapped in a slightly different color paper.

I am indifferent regarding the matter although I admit nostalgia usually gets the better of me.

Probably more than you realize. Be careful of that bro.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds looks like shit now 2018-05-12 03:39:40

At 4/25/18 12:19 AM, MarlinTrix wrote:
At 4/21/18 01:33 PM, Entice wrote: RIP NG
Newgrounds will never die. No matter the mishaps or whatever goes on in the world it is forever alive. And it continues growing one day at a time.

the way it's being run now, it won't last

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds looks like shit now 2018-05-12 08:48:11

At 4/25/18 02:57 PM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 4/20/18 11:46 AM, MarlinTrix wrote: The whole point of posting on Newgrounds was that it was a badass place to put your art. Now it's mad gay.
That's so gay.

Also this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

Anyway, OP, you come up in here with your alt account instead of your main, having contributed NOTHING to this website---your opinion has been noted, now go do something with your life.

Tom is always open to suggestions. PM him your concerns. He'll answer you. Most admins of sites do not give their users the attention he does! You're crucifying the man for not "listening to his users" when he's the ONLY admin I have ever seen actively engage with his users. You whine and bitch and moan about everything and he politely listens then responds.

It's a damn good thing I'm just a little old mod and not an admin, because I'd tell you it's my website that I've been working on since I was 13 and that you could fuck off.

and FYI---Yall acting like he's the fuckin president and you're forced to live in his country for another 2 years until the next election.

You aren't.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature