00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

April 23rd?

1,341 Views | 35 Replies

Response to April 23rd? 2018-04-24 08:17:05 (edited 2018-04-24 08:21:53)

At 4/24/18 07:51 AM, RightTime wrote: Yet another apocalypse prediction busted. Time for the backpedal where whoever made it says Oh, it was just a range of days or that my calculations were off, but we'll definitely all die on this new date. So when's the next predicted apocalypse coming up?

We have been around for too long and we will soon pay the price.
I have randomly calculated the last day to be July 13, 2068. All human beings will be dead by then.
Don't be fooled by the date. A lot of catastrophes will happen well before that day, killing most of the human population.
There will be many outbreaks of deadly diseases, water and food shortages. Hurricanes will be of the size of the American Continent with wind speed exceeding the speed of sound and we will see torrential rainfall which turns populous cities into rivers in no time. Heatwaves will be so intense that the ground will melt plastics and cook your feet. Earthquakes will destroy most of the infrastructures (although I still have not figured out the relation between earthquakes and climate)

The science is undeniable. And we are already too late to save the planet.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to April 23rd? 2018-04-25 14:23:26

At 4/24/18 07:51 AM, RightTime wrote: Yet another apocalypse prediction busted. Time for the backpedal where whoever made it says Oh, it was just a range of days or that my calculations were off, but we'll definitely all die on this new date. So when's the next predicted apocalypse coming up?

Not soon enough.

I am not trying to turn everyone into skeletons*

*subject up to debate

Response to April 23rd? 2018-04-25 20:29:46

I thought doomsday was supposed to be on the 18th?

Doesn't matter, it still didn't happen.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to April 23rd? 2018-04-25 22:55:30

The world already ended.

BBS Signature

Response to April 23rd? 2018-04-26 00:39:01

At 4/19/18 08:06 AM, HarraH wrote: Nibiru is the begotten winged planet, that only enters our solar system every 20,000 years or something. It's like on an orbit but a gigantic orbit, and when it comes past the earth, it's like a full reset. Everything dies.

Pretty sure that doesn't exist or if it does exist, does not fit the usual alarmist descriptions/dimensions such as being some kind of brown dwarf, etc. If it did, maybe someone like Hugh Ross might talk about it seriously. He's a Christian astrophysicist, so I assume end-times events would be pretty high on his agenda, considering we Christians tend to get very... excited about these things.

This whole on and off again freakout of the lay people and general malaise of the astronomers and physicists is keeping me on the side of the skeptics.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to April 23rd? 2018-04-26 14:21:21

At 4/23/18 09:04 PM, FredArctor wrote:
At 4/19/18 07:56 AM, Alias wrote: what the fuck are you talking about
we're talkin bout you gettin naked
looks
oh shit, nevermind

;)

It happens 🤷🏼‍♀️

BBS Signature