00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

--The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic--

154,822 Views | 3,267 Replies

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-29 23:48:09

At 7/29/04 01:36 PM, IllustriousPotentate wrote:
At 7/29/04 01:31 PM, heebz wrote: hmmm i have an idea ... lets wait and see the psychotic george w bush piss off as many countries as possible then get everyone killed... YAY!! FUKIN GREAT FUN STUFF!!!!!!!
Hmm...I wonder what Bush would have to do in order for the UN to commence military action against the U.S.?

Stockpile WMD, invade sovereign nations, other things...

Oh wait, Bush has already done that stuff...

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-29 23:54:47

Just one comment. The promise to reduce CO2 or other air pollution is crontradictory to the advance of productivity and economy. But there is much hope in technology and efficiency improvements

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-30 00:09:13

Reducing air pollution, creating "green" machines, and suchforth, is a huge potential industry that can't be easily outsourced. Who creates these specialized devices to lower pollution? Who researches the technology? etc. The US would be smart to look into expanding environmental friendliness, based on economics alone.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-30 09:26:54

i think bush will get re-eledted but he will get assassined by his father

--The

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-30 11:28:32

this land is your land
this land is my land

--The

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-30 11:32:31

I'm a texas tiger, your a political weiner

--The

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-31 18:21:18

"I want to serve this country for four more years."

If that's true George, why not just drop out of the race? I mean, you haven't done anything good for America.

"In order to keep jobs in America, we must keep taxes low."

This is a lie George. In order to keep jobs in America, we must not reward companies for outsourcing American jobs.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-07-31 19:45:02

At 7/31/04 06:21 PM, theburningliberal wrote: "I want to serve this country for four more years."

If that's true George, why not just drop out of the race? I mean, you haven't done anything good for America.

It makes perfect sense that the best way for GWB to serve his country is to just not run.

"In order to keep jobs in America, we must keep taxes low."

This is a lie George. In order to keep jobs in America, we must not reward companies for outsourcing American jobs.

Yeah, all that tax loophole shit is bullfuck. Good thing Kerry boy will take care of that.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:14:39

I love the smell of red tanks in the morning...

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:20:15

At 8/4/04 12:14 AM, red_skunk wrote: I love the smell of red tanks in the morning...

I agree... Seems there have been a lot of stupid posts on NG today...

Unless you are referring to some new terror attack in Iraq that killed 4 more American soldiers needlessly and left their dead bloody dismembered bodies across the turret of their tank, thus turning their tank red?

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:21:41

At 8/4/04 12:20 AM, Burning_Liberal wrote: Unless you are referring to some new terror attack in Iraq that killed 4 more American soldiers needlessly and left their dead bloody dismembered bodies across the turret of their tank, thus turning their tank red?

Wow, gruesome. Do you think about stuff like this all the time?

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:23:53

No, that was just the picture that flashed inside my head before I remembered all the locked topics :)

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:25:44

Actually, I was using the "red" symbolically, refering to the depleted uranium that we're poisoning troops with.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:30:36

Depleted uranium is no more radioactive than a shoe. It's depleted, meaning that it has lost it's radioactivity. It makes a fine armor, seeing as how it is the most dense metal on earth.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 00:30:55

At 8/4/04 12:25 AM, red_skunk wrote: Actually, I was using the "red" symbolically, refering to the depleted uranium that we're poisoning troops with.

Ahh...

One way or another, we are pointlessly killing our troops, whether it be by US hands or Iraqi.

Night all. Early day tomorrow. Goin surfin!

Gotta love hotel comps...

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 14:41:12

I've been going over the recent transcripts of our conversations and I've noticed that I haven't mentioned that I have almost no respect for Dubya. So I'm here to update everyone.

Now this would be just a stupid post if I didn't give any reasons, which seperates all the n00bs spam from intelligent conversation.

He is only about as intelligent as my brother. My brother isn't an idiot, but he's not all that smart either. He is however specialized. My brother really knows music. Dubya probably knows a lot about politics. Not the actual implementation, especially because we've all seen how well he fares on the global diplomacy stage. But he does know how to gather a team that will help him fool everyone into thinking he's qualified to be the president. Of course that know how is probably his father but since there's only a few blatant pieces of evidence I won't hold that against him.

I don't appreciate his ego. No matter what he does, he always has to be right. God is on his side, not theirs. I don't know, it just seems like, at the core, he's one of those conservative bigots not unlike the stereotypical redneck.

He isn't focused on his job. He's taken more time off than any president to date. And come now, we all know he's not working on these vacations like he's been telling us.

He can't take criticism. He's taken away the freedom of lawful assembly. People who he needs to hear the most he makes go away so that he doesn't have to listen.

There's more but you all know it. Things like religiously against stem cell research, abortions, and gay marriage.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 14:51:28

At 8/4/04 02:41 PM, FatherVenom wrote: I don't appreciate his ego. No matter what he does, he always has to be right. God is on his side, not theirs. I don't know, it just seems like, at the core, he's one of those conservative bigots not unlike the stereotypical redneck.

He is a quite smug president. Does anyoen remember the debate before the last election when Bush was asked about the death penalty, and the entire time he talked about it he had an excited smirk on his face? And oither than that, he just plain feels that because he is American that he is automatically better than the rest of the world. He knows what the Iraqis want, and only he is powerfulk enough to give it to them. He is right and everyone else is wrong.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-04 14:53:59

I'd have to say, that about sums up why I don't really like Bush either. Can't say he's the worst president we've ever had, but he's just not very effective. He had a pretty good start at the beginning, he came off as very sincere and comforting after the 9/11 attacks, and I respect that, but when policy making came around, he just didn't deal with the right issues effectively. Then again, I'm not too big on Kerry, but this is the Bush topic, so that's best left for another time.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-05 20:47:37

Come on no one can tell me they actually want Bush re-elected, He didn't even win the first one, the man is a moron. Read stupid white men, dude where's my country or other books on him im english and i know all the terrible things hes done to the enviroment and other things. We've already killed 3 times as many civilians in Iraq than the people who died in 9/11. I'm not saying that that shouldn't be avenged but wasn't that Osama and Al-Qaeda not Saddam and Iraq. And what was the connection the Q? The only reason our troops are out there is too get a death grip on the ever decreasing amount of oil

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-13 01:13:37

At 8/5/04 08:47 PM, Alpha2Omega wrote: Come on no one can tell me they actually want Bush re-elected, He didn't even win the first one, the man is a moron. Read stupid white men, dude where's my country or other books on him im english and i know all the terrible things hes done to the enviroment and other things. We've already killed 3 times as many civilians in Iraq than the people who died in 9/11. I'm not saying that that shouldn't be avenged but wasn't that Osama and Al-Qaeda not Saddam and Iraq. And what was the connection the Q? The only reason our troops are out there is too get a death grip on the ever decreasing amount of oil

You've touched on the major part of Republican politics in 2004. They want us to be so scared, and so blinded by our fear that we will vote for them in 2004 so they can invade another country and continue screwing the middle class. The Republicans have, with the help of al Qaeda, terrorized America into submission to the Republican Party's special-interest agenda. (Please Remember that I've acknowledged that the Dems have special interest ties, as well.) If you look at Bush's approval ratings, you can see that. Sept 10, he was at about a 43% approval rating. Sept 12, he had an approval rating of like 90%. That continued for about 3 or for months, until Americans came out from behind the veil of fear that Bush had put us behind and we began to realize just what a bad president Bush really is. Now, Bush's approval rating is at about the same levels, and I have a sneaky suspicion that the color-coded alert levels is just a way for the Bushies to continue pumping fear into America.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-13 01:27:37

At 8/5/04 08:47 PM, Alpha2Omega wrote: The only reason our troops are out there is too get a death grip on the ever decreasing amount of oil

People say this yet can never back it up with any evidence whatsoever. Provide one piece of evidence that clearly shows how we're getting oil out of the war.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-13 01:31:23

We're not getting oil out of the war. At least, I don't believe so. But we do now have control over the oil, should any other country threaten our global hegemony.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-13 01:49:04

At 8/13/04 01:27 AM, Gunter45 wrote:
At 8/5/04 08:47 PM, Alpha2Omega wrote: The only reason our troops are out there is too get a death grip on the ever decreasing amount of oil
People say this yet can never back it up with any evidence whatsoever. Provide one piece of evidence that clearly shows how we're getting oil out of the war.

3 words: HALLIBURTON GOT CONTRACTS

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-30 22:53:47

I figure its time to resurrect this thread, so here goes.

The following is a transcript of a speech Bush gave in Piqua, OH that wasn't covered by the conservative media.

I was watching a new News Network, known as Truth Communications. It’s owned by Rupert Murdoch (the same guy who owns Fox News), and I was fairly surprised to see a the report about a speech the President gave in Piqua, Ohio, that wasn’t covered by the conservative media. Hmmm... Read the transcript of the speech, and you will see why I was surprised.

My Fellow Americans, we are in a most distressing time. But it is only distressing for me. It is distressing because Michael Moore has pointed out what I have been trying to keep from you for years: that I have tried to rule America with the politics of fear and rage, and have tried to make you believe that anyone who criticizes me deserves to be arrested. I see now that I cannot keep up this illusion, so I am contemplating dropping out of the Presidential race in 2004 and endorsing John Kerry, the man who will beat me either way in November.

It is also distressing that there is evidence to impeach me on counts of abuse of power and recklessly endangering human lives. It is distressing that people are beginning to understand how I came to be president, and distressing to me that I won't be able to pull the same trick come November, should I continue to run.

It distresses me that our "wartime" economy is only doing as well as it was before I came into office. I take that back. It distresses me that our "wartime" economy is doing worse than before I took office. You see, I have not created one net job. But I guess that could be attributed to my policy of giving tax breaks to companies that ship jobs to India. The unemployment rate is at 5.6%, but thankfully that doesn't count the people who are unemployed and not receiving unemployment and it doesn't count the people who are underemployed. And I have no practical program to help ease the employment crisis that is gripping America. John Kerry does, though. Maybe I'll steal his.

However, it doesn't distress me that a quarter of the war dead can be directly blamed on me. That's because I, in my stupidity, didn't anticipate the resistance we would encounter in Iraq. Because of my shortsightedness, strong enough armor wasn't sent with the troops to Iraq, and as a result, over 250 soldiers are dead with their blood on my hands.

It distresses me that The Media Fund sees through my healthcare plan. It is distressing to see their commercial attacking my healthcare plan, and even more distressing to know every thing that commercial says is true. But hey, what can you expect? I had to stop Medicare from screwing over my pharmaceutical buddies. It doesn't distress me that elderly and disabled Americans are losing out everyday on their right to affordable healthcare coverage. After all, what are a few dying Americans compared to the amount of bucks I put in the already-fat pockets of my corporate contributors.

It distresses me that people are seeing the effects of my energy policy, which has done nothing except to further harm the environment in which we live and line the fat pockets of my contributors. Gotta love 'em.

Pollution doesn't distress me, because pollution isn't a problem. "It's the impurities in our and water that are the problem." (Actually said by GWB.)

I will continue to mislead Americans into thinking that the economy is strong, when in fact we are about to have the first President to lose Jobs since Hoover. I will be the worst economic president in 75 years.... Even worse than Reagan and my ole dad, if that is possible.

My father set a record in 1992 for having the largest federal deficit in US History. He subsequently lost the 1992 election to the greatest president of the latter half of the 20th century: Bill Clinton. But anyway. Here is my new campaign slogan: Lucifer couldn't get a deficit that low. Hey! Let's elect his son!

This economy is recovering, and it is as strong as it has ever been. We have an unemployment rate 1.5% higher than when I entered office, and almost 3 million more Americans are without jobs. More than 1 million jobs have been outsourced, due to a tax incentive I created for my CEO buddies.

My tax policy has created relief for my CEO buddies, but no one else. The bottom 60% of wage earners in America, for example, including the poor, lower middle and middle classes, receive only 8.5% of the tax relief. And because of my tax program, states have had to cut back on programs due to a loss of federal funding. Some of these programs include Education, as well as state patrol officers. But hey? What is public safety compared to corporate profits?
And who is made to pick up the deficit? The rich? No... I made sure that the rich wouldn't feel that pinch by giving them an average tax cut of almost 90,000 dollars. No... it is the middle class and below that feel that pinch, because they are forced to raise sales taxes and other state taxes to make up for the loss of federal funding. So whatever the lower classes get from the federal government is almost immediately taken by the state government to make up for budget shortfalls.

So, my fellow Americans, consider that I have created more problems for working America, and have done it all for my corporate buddies who donate millions and millions of dollars to the Republican Party and my '04 Presidential campaign. Consider that there will be 35 million more Americans affected by the Alternative Minimum Tax, which I failed to address in my tax policies. Consider I have sacrificed public safety for the tax cuts I had to give to my corporate buddies so they could contribute more to my campaign. Consider that job-based health insurance costs rose by 14% in 2003 alone. Consider that bankruptcies have gone up 10% since I took office in 2001. Consider that almost 10 times as many people have died in terror-related incidents than did during the Clinton Administration.

After you consider that, I respectfully ask for your vote in 2004. God Bless The People of the United States of America. (or should it be, God Save The People of The United States of America?)

G'night!

And this was on a station owned by Rupert Murdoch. Maybe he was feeling guilty about his War On Journalism, and felt as if he should make up for it somehow? I dunno.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-30 23:04:33

At 8/13/04 01:49 AM, LexanPhoenix wrote: 3 words: HALLIBURTON GOT CONTRACTS

I know, isn't that great? Didn't Cheney threaten to fuck over the troops, too?

God Bless the whole World.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-30 23:11:16

Wouldn't surprise me.

God Save The World (if Bush gets re-elected).

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-31 12:22:56

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-31 19:21:05

I'll take the revival of this topic at face value, ie, you guys want all other Bush topics locked. Frankly, I couldn't agree more.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-31 19:25:12

At 8/31/04 07:21 PM, theRedFUNK wrote: I'll take the revival of this topic at face value, ie, you guys want all other Bush topics locked. Frankly, I couldn't agree more.

For once, I agree with this limey bastard known as Darth Funk. However, do not be fooled by his good looks and DAG qualities, for he is on the side of Kerry; the prince of the Light.

Fear him. Deeply.
-------------------------------------------
This topic is great for lil rants about Bush, and it saves trees in the process. Less crappy Bush topics = tax cut for everyone.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-08-31 20:23:39

*sigh* nobody knows what bush or our government is thinking,
that why "the george bush show" is so funny, We really have no idea whats going down. But we sure as hell love to make assuptions. here lemme make it easy for you guys.

If the army plants mine's your back yard "for your own safety"
dont vote/like that president.

If your taxes require that you empty the change pouch on your wallet/purse and pay for postage, vote/like that president.

and if your idea of fast food is hitting a dear going 60, you might be a redneck-Jeff Foxworthy