00:00
00:00

--The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic--

124,775 Views | 3,291 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

--The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 16:55:59

There's just too many new Bush topics, and after a while of thinking about it, and asking other Mods, I've decided to make the OFFICIAL Bush topic. All Bush related posts go here, on penalty of banning for up to 3 days.

If you make a Bush topic outside of this thread YOU WILL BE BANNED. If you post in an old Bush topic after this thread has been made, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

The whiny, repetitive idiocy ends here.

My psychobilly band Los Psychosis.Me playing Psychobilly accordion.

HATE.

Because how else do you explain 1.2 million years of perpetual war?

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 17:02:41

oops i guess im banned

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 17:05:35

THANK YOU!!!!

*Hugs FUNK*

Thank you Captain Funk for making the world a better place.

Now, given that the election is only a few months away, we basically have two candidates that people are going to vote for. Bush, and Kerry. Most of Bush's platform consists of how well he did during the terrorists attacks (well actually, he didn't do so well, he's just publicizing on the parts that did do well) and the increased security. Most of Kerry's platform is "Bush did this, Bush did that, I'm better" Basically, an Anti-Bush platform. This is excluding personal attacks and ads attacking each other's integrity.

So, what I'm saying is, while voting for Kerry may seem to be a better option, we really know very little about what kind of person he would be in office, since most of his actions have been about criticizing Bush. He follows the oldest rule in politics and public leadership "If you can't make yourself look good, make the other candidate look bad."

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 17:07:23

At 6/27/04 05:02 PM, Pure_Diablo wrote: oops i guess im banned

Yup. Casuality #1.

Sadly, you won't be the last.

HATE.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 17:11:16

bush sux

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 17:16:20

At 6/27/04 05:11 PM, SKUNKbrs wrote: bush sux

FUNK wins!

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 18:02:20

At 6/27/04 04:55 PM, -theFUNK- wrote: The whiny, repetitive idiocy ends here.

Next step; lock all the other Bush topics like you were talking about, leaving a little link to this topic.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 18:11:47

At 6/27/04 05:33 PM, BaKsHi wrote: FUNK, I must caution you, yopu're battling against human nature here. It will not stop the flow of Bush topics. People will keep on getting banned and pissed because they idioticly posted a topic about how much they hate or like Bush, so that's one last poster in your official thread. Oh, and the burn you did onto Shrike about iPods! YOU ROCK!

Anyone dumb enough to get pissed off over being banned from an internet forum is too dumb to make a postive contribution on the over-hashed subject of Bush.

And I TOTALLY burned Shrike.

*munches on roasted shrikey*

MMMmmm..... needs hot sauce....

HATE.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 18:19:11

And the burnination came right back. NOW YOU'RE BOTH BURNED FOR THE SECOND TIME!

I do feel Bakshi is right about this topic vs human nature, though.

Oh, and Bush sucks.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 18:22:39

FUNK, excellent use of your brain matter on this one.

Although I don't know if people will all know about this. Sure, it says "OFFICIAL" in big letters, but still, n00blars and unregulars won't automatically check this thread before making another crap topic.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 22:14:14

OMG, look at all these posts, and look at how many of them had to do with Bush. Now look how many had to do with SHrike and Funk fighting over ipod. This is slowly becoming another regulars lounge.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-27 23:12:39

At 6/27/04 10:17 PM, BaKsHi wrote: I think Bush has an iPod. This is not good. This may turn into a Regulars Lounge talking about things Bush might have.

Bush has a striped tie. I have a striped tie. OH NOEZ, I R TEH BUSH!
Wait, I have formal wear? God forbid.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-28 00:37:53

Alright, I will sum all of this up for everyone. Bush is a nut and needs to get the fuck out of our country. There, happy?

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-28 01:16:31

At 6/28/04 12:37 AM, Eskimo_Joe wrote: Alright, I will sum all of this up for everyone. Bush is a nut and needs to get the fuck out of our country. There, happy?

Sure, but like most people, I need to bitch about Bush some more so that I can become popular, because we all know everyone loves a Bush basher */impersination of stupid n00b Bush bashers*

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-28 12:18:08

At 6/28/04 01:16 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Sure, but like most people, I need to bitch about Bush some more so that I can become popular, because we all know everyone loves a Bush basher */impersination of stupid n00b Bush bashers*

Bush r is teh suxxorz.

Yay, now everyones my friend!

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 02:20:54

I love Bush. He's a strong leader who doesn't mess around and he has more experience than any other serious candidate.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 02:45:13

Is it just me, or is this the slowest Bush topic ever?

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 02:47:10

Yeah attention whores just wanted to start their own topics before probably.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 02:48:39

Wait so people are still using other Bush threads why?

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 02:55:36

At 6/29/04 02:51 AM, Dobio wrote: NOTE THIS IS ONLY TO GET THIS TOPIC GOING, AND MAY OR MAY NOT RESEMBLE MY OPINION.

Don't worry you're in good company.

Now I'm going to say that the best president ever was Jefferson. He more than doubled the size of the US in a peaceful manner, was highly eduacted for the time, and planned for the future of the country.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 03:01:51

At 6/29/04 02:51 AM, Dobio wrote: Yeah, because the other Bush topics actually are started with an ISSUE in mind, whereas this one is vague as shit.

Well, alotta the others don't/didn't have any point.. This one clears up the kosherness of quickly locking those babies..

I'm all for Bush topics, if they can go somewhere new or have some kind of issue or line of thought to them.

Bush is the best president we've ever had.

Wow, you really think so?

BBS Signature

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 06:33:58

At 6/29/04 03:01 AM, SKUNKbrs wrote:

We all think that, we just don't all admit it.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 11:32:55

At 6/29/04 06:33 AM, NoHitHair wrote:
At 6/29/04 03:01 AM, SKUNKbrs wrote:
We all think that, we just don't all admit it.

perhaps he's the best president of the united states who didn't happen to be named the same as any of the other presidents and had a W for a middle initial.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 12:24:25

Alright, I'll try to start you for real with a long boring speech on Bush's work and why he should not be allowed in the White House anymore:

First, here are a few reasons that I don't think are valid, and why, you may argue on that to !

1- Being a C student: Does it really matter if he was not the greatest student in school ? Some people are very brilliant and have good ideas, but are just not fitted for school, but he passed so who cares.

2- Any crap about his spoken english, it's just not a reason. He may look ridiculous, but that doesn't make him a bad president.

Now, reaswons that do matter:

1- Having attacked Afghanistan with a massive force which destroyed most of the country, killing more innocents than true culprits only to leave the country to fend for itself in total chaos to put the attention away from Bin Laden, who is still on the loose.

2- Attacking Iraq and changing reason for it every 3 weeks, and still changing as we speak. He also lied about WMD and Saddam's link to Al Quaeda. How can a broken country, with economic embargo on almost every thing, that can't import even the simplest of medecine can produce WMD when their are inspectors IN the country ? Come on... Truth is, American policies in Iraq killed more Iraqui in 5 years than Saddam in his whole reing, but America is the good guy. (In my opinion, its just two bad guys fighting each other with the population in between)

3- He simply can't run a country. He spends to much on things that are not important, like the war in Iraq, that provoked even more anger towards the USA making the probabilities of terrorist attacks even higher than before.

Well, that's about it. Feel free to blast through my opinions, it was made for that, have fun, and let's stop talking about iPods and unrelated stuff, because I will go back on topics that do talk about Bush, even though you ban me.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 13:25:39

At 6/29/04 12:24 PM, Shangui wrote:
1- Being a C student: Does it really matter if he was not the greatest student in school ? Some people are very brilliant and have good ideas, but are just not fitted for school, but he passed so who cares.

Example Plz.

2- Any crap about his spoken english, it's just not a reason. He may look ridiculous, but that doesn't make him a bad president.

Though communication is a very important asset, it does in no way represent the competence of a president. I am of course talking about Ronald Reagan.

1- Having attacked Afghanistan with a massive force which destroyed most of the country, killing more innocents than true culprits only to leave the country to fend for itself in total chaos to put the attention away from Bin Laden, who is still on the loose.

I think you're forgetting that Afghanistan was, and always will be a total shithole.

have fun, and let's stop talking about iPods and unrelated stuff,

But iPod is teh roxxorz!!1

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 13:35:17

I suggest that all of you see Fareinhet 9/11.

Although we have all heard about teh war and Bush's war plans over the past four years, what have we heard about his domestic adn other actions? He hasn't done much.

When I heard the news on Bush being elected, I simply said "let's get ready for war." He was extremely trigger happy, and I knew that there was going to be a war, most likely with Iraq. "After all, he did try to kill my daddy," I believe he said when talking about Saddam Hussein.

Bush is too self-absorbed to be president. The only reason he is in Iraq is for the oil; he knew that there were no weaposn of mass destruction there, and his presidential team made numerous statements about how Iraq had no weapons before 9/11. Again, see Fareinheit 9/11 for these clips.

Ultimately, Bush has bombed out Afghanistan and Iraq in an attempt to get cheaper oil and support his cronies' companies. Too much of Bush's plans are for personal gain, and he should not be elected.

Again, see Fareinheit 9/11.

--Bubba Phat

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 13:37:20

I don't hate Bush because of his bad speech or Oil conspiracies or his dad paying his way into Harvard or anything, that's just icing on the cake, and isn't getting to the issues of what he actually does for the country.

As for why I'm against Bush, it's because Bush took about 7 percent out of environmental budgets and 500 million bucks out of alternate energy research and application from the Department of Energy.

I'm not one of those environmentalists or anything. I'm just not stupid. Global warming is becoming a larger and larger problem, along with air and water pollution, and the U.S. alone uses up 19.7 million barrels of oil a day. We're so advanced with our oils and cars and industry that we're killing ourselves.

And we won't be able to shove the effects under the table forever, oil prices will go up, OPEC's oil is running out anyway, and by then we'll either have to use the national reserve of oil, or just walk everywhere. That'd be a solution anyway, at least it'd get Americans back in shape. :D.

But, it won't happen. Because once that ultraviolet and gamma radiation starts pouring in, we won't be growing superpowers. Nope, any living cells on land will be for the most part unable to grow, just like the earth before the ozone layer formed. And of course, if the radiation doesn't kill us directly, the pollution, bad water, and tidal waves because of the polar ice caps melting will. So we better get our budgets in gear, before we die from corporate greed.

(sources used above:
http://www.enn.com/news/2004-02-03/s_12690.asp
http://www.sustdev.org/energy/Industry%20News/04.01/10.03.shtml
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/ene_oil_con)

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 13:42:24

Lol Bacon Jesus.

I'm not Michael Moore. I haven't even read or seen any of hsi other movies (although I want to see Bowling for Columbine and Roger & Me). I just feel that, although some elements of the movie were a little bit extreme, it does have many valid points about Bush's problems as president.

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 13:46:31

Now you're talkin'!

Response to --The "OFFICIAL" Bush Topic-- 2004-06-29 15:27:59

At 6/29/04 12:24 PM, Shangui wrote: 1- Having attacked Afghanistan with a massive force which destroyed most of the country, killing more innocents than true culprits only to leave the country to fend for itself in total chaos to put the attention away from Bin Laden, who is still on the loose.

We didn't just leave. We dumped Afghanistan onto NATO's lap.

BBS Signature