00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where are the moderators !!!???

403 Views | 8 Replies

Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-11 14:08:24

Hello I would like to signal to the moderators,that they are very unactive on the unscouted part of the audio portal.
In that place 1 song out of 3(if not more) is stolen and a lot of them stay on the website.Just today I found around 8 stolen audios on the first page and by looking on the userpages of the said "authors" and reported them and I hope mods will remove them,because even if you report them most of them stay on NG.
For exemple,two days ago I found this: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/794603
This song is Oh no by Lil Sicko,here a Youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-GVv6ZcyU
I reported that audio submition 2 days ago,I reported it once more yesterday, and today it is still there unremoved !
Do moderators even care about the audio portal ?!! Tell me !

Thank you for your attention and sorry for being angry about it,I do not want to attack the moderators,what I want is make them react and realize that they have to do something about all of that stolen content on the unscouted audio portal.

Drink coffee.

Response to Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-11 16:04:14

I do a sweep of the unscouted audio every once in a while. I find the best way to get the stolen content removed is to post it in the Audio Portal Cleanup Thread.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Sometimes it takes a while, mods are busy (and they're also volunteers). Making a thread "calling them out" isn't going to make them go faster, if anything you're just going to annoy them.

If it takes more than a week, then it would be a good idea to PM a mod. But usually it takes 2-3 days for stuff to get cleared out, you're fine.

"what I want is make them react and realize that they have to do something about all of that stolen content on the unscouted audio portal."
The portal isn't overridden with stolen content like you're making it to be, they actually do their jobs. You're literally accomplishing nothing by making this thread.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-11 16:36:29

There's a hair in my f*cking soup!

Mods!? MODS!?

I'm holding ALL of you accountable for this. ALL OF YOU!

Response to Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-11 17:40:27

At 3/11/18 02:08 PM, Hesiolite wrote: Hello I would like to signal to the moderators,that they are very unactive on the unscouted part of the audio portal.

I’m getting deja vu.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for being angry about it,I do not want to attack the moderators,what I want is make them react and realize that they have to do something about all of that stolen content on the unscouted audio portal.

The audio mods will react to your request by assembling their stray pubes on your pillow.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-11 21:03:43

At 3/11/18 04:36 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: There's a hair in my f*cking soup!

Mods!? MODS!?

I'm holding ALL of you accountable for this. ALL OF YOU!

BUT I MADE THAT SOUP WITH LOVE IM SORRY I AM SO SORRY

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

At 3/11/18 05:53 PM, BFFcraft wrote: We killed them

Most of us were already dead inside.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Didn't we get a thread just like this a while ago?

Response to Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-12 01:38:00

At 3/12/18 01:17 AM, DanielTheManiel wrote: Didn't we get a thread just like this a while ago?

It's hot right now.

Where are the moderators !!!???

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Where are the moderators !!!??? 2018-03-12 14:14:33

At 3/12/18 01:38 AM, Atlas wrote:
At 3/12/18 01:17 AM, DanielTheManiel wrote: Didn't we get a thread just like this a while ago?
It's hot right now.

I'd like to thank everybody who gave me advices for that issue and mods for the time they take to check the report requests. And also I'd like to tell people that I will try to PM moderators or report it on the Audio Portal Clean up blog.
Thank you.

Drink coffee.