00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Motion Comics for YouTube

536 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-03-08 22:15:21

Hello newgrounds! My name is WACK! I am the weirdest but awkwardly the most creative weirdo you'll ever meet! I need some assistance! I'm looking for an animator that specializes in motion comic movements and is able to help us work on a motion horror comic. We are going to work on about 30 videos or more that consists of voice actors, good audio and soundtrack, and emotion, my goal is to give my viewers a sense of emotions simply by watching and listening to the comic and audio and get a sense of feeling to the characters within the comics. If you would love to help us work our projects such as Fisheye Placebo. Simply just send us an email at My email
Or contact me at my profile if interested. I don't have any funds for now because we haven't made our progress mark and youtube has changed there monetization terms of service and we are going to make a Patreon after we hit our 10k mark to pay our actors and helpers.
We are looking someone that is very good at motion comics, Take the walking dead motion comic for example.

Here is our channel! Visual Raid

Motion Comics for YouTube

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-03-09 01:32:55

I can be a voice actor! My email is apb.me203@gmail.com.

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-03-28 01:39:43

Okay guys call we need a is a motion comic artist

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-03-28 04:23:17

Just to be clear what your after, will you be providing the art and you want it tween? Or are you asking to take the artwork provided and re animate it can you clarify?

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-03-28 04:34:36

At 3/28/18 04:23 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Just to be clear what your after, will you be providing the art and you want it tween? Or are you asking to take the artwork provided and re animate it can you clarify?

Wondermeow

Take artwork and animate it ;)

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-03-28 23:09:02

Email sent : )

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-05-24 19:38:08

Female actress voice if you need

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2018-05-27 07:25:38

Hi, if you need a voiceover actress, send me a pm

Response to Motion Comics for YouTube 2019-06-04 15:17:41

Are u still looking for people? I dm u my info