00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Rev-Share] Game Developers wanted

411 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Greetings Newgrounds!

Below you will find some basic information. The team is still to form so multiple roles are available. The general expectation is that you at least have basic understanding to produce workable assets (i.e: 2D sprites, 3D models, texturing, animation, tracks, sound effects) depending on your speciality/skill set. If you have any questions feel free to ask them on the Discord channel.

Looking For: Developers to form a team for a new indie studio. Please note that currently, I am not looking for just “revenue-share workers”, but people who are also interested to take the initiative.

My role: Technical lead (programming, configuration, integration, etc.), founder and team lead.

Technologies: Unreal Engine 4 as our main development platform, Apache Subversion (SVN) as our version control and centralised sharing system and Discord as our messaging platform. Our target platform is Windows PC.

Project: The first/initial project is yet to be devised from scratch. Developers will be expected to actively participate in the brainstorming and GDD (Game Design Document) creation.

Length of Project: Ongoing. The very first project is planned to be small scope to ensure realistic delivery.

Revenue share: Negotiable.

Requirements: Please check the website for up to date requirements and available roles.

Contact: You can apply or join our Discord server via https://www.firetotem.com

Response to [Rev-Share] Game Developers wanted 2018-04-18 21:29:15

Hello everyone. The search is still ongoing so this is still relevant.

We are currently in the early stages of brainstorming and refining abstract game concepts. The first/initial project is likely (but not necessarily) looking to be a multiplayer 3D turn based PvP game in a stylised art style akin to that of Absolver. These are early stages and many details are yet to be worked out, so developers will be expected to actively participate in all aspects, including the brainstorming and GDD (Game Design Document) creation.

In general you are expected to have some experience in your role (not having previous game development experience is okay). However, if you are just starting out with no skills, consider doing some gamejams instead/prior.

Response to [Rev-Share] Game Developers wanted 2018-05-24 19:00:51

I have coding background such as Python. I also develop user tools in my job. I am interested in developing game but I don't have prior experience. Also, I can assist doing female voice.