00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 79 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Pit People Art Contest!

19,569 Views | 113 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-21 14:38:25

And here is my entry for the contest.

Pit People Art Contest!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-21 19:54:09

At 3/18/18 10:37 PM, penis-plant wrote:
At 3/18/18 06:47 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 3/17/18 03:51 AM, MiddleAgedPoopyManHa wrote: I made an account just to enter the contest.
@Penis-Plant , is that you?
yes

no that's me not you

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-22 04:59:17

At 3/17/18 03:51 AM, MiddleAgedPoopyManHa wrote: I made an account just to enter the contest.
@Penis-Plant , is that you?
yes
no that's me not you

yes

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-24 19:03:10

At 3/2/18 01:45 PM, TomFulp wrote: Pit People, the new fast-paced, turn-based co-op adventure from the Behemoth, just released on Steam and Xbox One!

To celebrate, we're hosting a Pit People art contest!

Make some original art based on Pit People and upload it here by 11:59PM EST on Wednesday, March 28th.

Note - original deadline was March 18th but we've extended it after requests for more time.

Tag your entry with "pitpeople" and feel welcome to link to it in this thread as well.

If you aren't a scouted artist on NG, we'll still find your entry!

Entries will be judged by Pit People artist @DanPaladin, with the top ten being gifted Pit People Steam keys.

Already own it? Gift a copy to a friend!

You can use this thread to discuss Pit People and share your works in progress!

Here is my entry, I had a lot of fun making this. The background was originally a desert scene that was reminiscent of old NG logos but I decided that this looked nicer.

Pit People Art Contest!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-26 02:41:40

Hey there! Here's my entry to this thread x') Hope you guys dig it x'))

Pit People Art Contest!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-26 11:08:20

here is my entry to the contest a troll mom and her childs

Pit People Art Contest!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-27 15:35:54

well i try to makeit the most complet the i can hope tyou liked :D

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-27 20:52:30 (edited 2018-03-27 20:54:59)

Hey, I made an account just so I could enter!
Here's a Mushroom figure I made using Super Sculpey, I then photographed him outside and added the poison skulls/gas clouds! Wanted to do something 3D and left it VERY last minute, I love this attack animation so I had to try and replicate it- I hope you like it! :)

Pit People Art Contest!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-28 06:11:55

At 3/27/18 08:52 PM, FluffyClumpsjosh wrote: Hey, I made an account just so I could enter!
Here's a Mushroom figure I made using Super Sculpey, I then photographed him outside and added the poison skulls/gas clouds! Wanted to do something 3D and left it VERY last minute, I love this attack animation so I had to try and replicate it- I hope you like it! :)

Great idea, love how it came out with the lighting!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-28 12:53:23

I have finished up my submission for this contest!
I hope you enjoy!

link:

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-28 18:30:36 (edited 2018-03-28 18:40:39)

I've made it just in time.

thank you for extending the deadline!

here is my submission

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/projectawesomes/the-speckled-horseman-pitpeople-contest-entry

I love your work Dan, I'm a long time subscriber to your channel. you helped bring me hope to learn Flash again in the near future, as well as teach me animation through your videos. Keep up the good work!

and if you can, tell Stamper he's my absolute favorite game voice actor.
I brag to all my friends that he's got the voice of an angel "Battle block theater ending, Pit people ending"

ill stop myself before I go off track too much.

even if I do not win, please inform me of my positioning! I really need to know if I'm in the right direction in my artworks.

Cheers Friends!

"edit: my file size is a bit large, and I'm afraid of sacrificing quality if i shorten it to 720x700 pixel in order to attach the image to the post like the rest of the competitors.

I hope you won't miss my entry

One day, Il be better than you. and that's when we can be friends. right?

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-29 01:21:01

Did my thing in the last few hours, as always. I'm glad I participated in celebrating Behemoth launching a new game!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-29 01:32:16

At 3/29/18 01:21 AM, Pegasu wrote: Did my thing in the last few hours, as always. I'm glad I participated in celebrating Behemoth launching a new game!
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pegasu/pit-people

Haha same, had to squeeze it in though ;)

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-29 02:05:25

Here’s my (last minute) submission for the contest! This was a lot of fun and love the chance of another one!

Pit People Art Contest!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-29 03:22:35

These are all so amazing. There's some more hiding elsewhere that aren't in the thread, and after going through them all I can already tell you this is going to be tough. Thank you in advance to everyone who submitted things and put time into this. Will announce winners sometime soonish (days not hours)!

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-29 05:58:17

At 3/29/18 03:22 AM, DanPaladin wrote: These are all so amazing. There's some more hiding elsewhere that aren't in the thread, and after going through them all I can already tell you this is going to be tough. Thank you in advance to everyone who submitted things and put time into this. Will announce winners sometime soonish (days not hours)!

Also, if anyone sees this message, please tag your art (if you haven't already) with the tag: pitpeople

This way it can appear in this listing:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/tag/pitpeople

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-29 06:39:24 (edited 2018-03-29 06:39:53)

At 3/29/18 05:58 AM, DanPaladin wrote:
At 3/29/18 03:22 AM, DanPaladin wrote: These are all so amazing. There's some more hiding elsewhere that aren't in the thread, and after going through them all I can already tell you this is going to be tough. Thank you in advance to everyone who submitted things and put time into this. Will announce winners sometime soonish (days not hours)!
Also, if anyone sees this message, please tag your art (if you haven't already) with the tag: pitpeople

This way it can appear in this listing:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/tag/pitpeople

Heads up to anyone curious, the tag results at the moment only list scouted artists but you can view all tagged results in this Advanced Search.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-03-31 08:49:35

At 3/20/18 09:43 PM, Peglay wrote: made this quick sketch and color test, not sure if i like it tho

Really turned out great; Congrats on the win! :D Really should submit this too though.

Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-04-01 02:39:15

Congratulations to everyone that won, and didn't win. You all did an amazing job just by making something! Props to all of you! You're all winners in art today. <3

campsite.bio/mabsarts

Response to Pit People Art Contest! 2018-04-02 08:04:40 (edited 2018-04-02 08:04:57)

At 3/2/18 01:45 PM, TomFulp wrote: Pit People, the new fast-paced, turn-based co-op adventure from the Behemoth, just released on Steam and Xbox One!

To celebrate, we're hosting a Pit People art contest!

Excuse me, and i aplologize for the bother. But I wasn't informed of my positioning in the contest .-. Even if I'd lost I wanted to know if I was at least close

One day, Il be better than you. and that's when we can be friends. right?