00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone here do YouTube?

430 Views | 17 Replies

I was wondering if there was anyone here that also does youtube. I've been wanting to find some smaller channels to watch and maybe sub to because I understand how hard it is to grow on YouTube. If you want me to check out your channel, leave a link and tell me a little bit about what you do. I think maybe smaller channels should try and focus more on helping each other grow rather than just trying to grow alone.

This is my channel: https://youtu.be/UPK9EwCfGnU

I do a variety of content. I do let's plays, skits, reviews, animations, vlogs....really I just make videos that are whatever I feel like doing with no rhyme or reason to it. I'm just doing videos about stuff I enjoy and try to upload as often as I can.

Anyone here do YouTube?

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 10:13:39

Wait, is this a thread made just to get you more subscribers? Sissy, real men dont advertise their channel

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 10:25:25

At 2/27/18 10:13 AM, razorPunch wrote: Wait, is this a thread made just to get you more subscribers? Sissy, real men dont advertise their channel

If you had payed attention, I said I want small channels like mine to support each other's channels. I wanna check out other people's channels too. Also the concept of a "real man" is just a bunch of bullshit assholes like you use to make themselves feel superior to others.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 10:31:32

Gee, didnt knew i would get your fuse sparking so fast!

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:25:18

At 2/27/18 10:31 AM, razorPunch wrote: Gee, didnt knew i would get your fuse sparking so fast!

Hey, at least I know how to use proper grammar and spell correctly.
For a "79 year old man" you sure aren't that bright.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:26:38

At 2/27/18 11:25 AM, AustinTheKat wrote:
At 2/27/18 10:31 AM, razorPunch wrote: Gee, didnt knew i would get your fuse sparking so fast!

First of all...
What is wrong with my grammar and my spelling?
Also, im not even 79 years old, i keep my age to myself

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:30:09

At 2/27/18 11:26 AM, razorPunch wrote:
At 2/27/18 11:25 AM, AustinTheKat wrote:
First of all...
What is wrong with my grammar and my spelling?
Also, im not even 79 years old, i keep my age to myself

Well just now you didn't capitalize your I's, and you previously said "didnt knew"

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:38:39

What a cheeky way to advertise your channel

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:41:47

At 2/27/18 11:38 AM, Indeks wrote: What a cheeky way to advertise your channel

I'm not just advertising my channel. I'm trying to get other small channels to watch and support each other.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:43:24

At 2/27/18 11:40 AM, Hacklyn wrote:
At 2/27/18 10:05 AM, AustinTheKat wrote: I do a variety of content. I do let's plays, skits, reviews, animations, vlogs....really I just make videos that are whatever I feel like doing with no rhyme or reason to it. I'm just doing videos about stuff I enjoy and try to upload as often as I can.
1. Always, always roll out content regularly. (You can use a timer to automatically post stuff, so have a reserve of material.)
2. You'll want to respond to your audience's preference.
3. Use a variety of platforms
4. Try having an engaging personality.
5. They say you have 3 seconds to catch someone's attention. (Imagine your video was shared on Facebook.)

(They're all uniformly important though.)

People use youtube for fun. Find your likes, see if it catches or maybe see what else is new.

I try my best, above all else though I try to have fun. There's no point in doing something on YouTube if I don't enjoy it.
As for the variety of platforms, I have no idea where else I'd upload besides youtube. I've looked into other video sites and they all suck.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:43:32 (edited 2018-02-27 11:44:52)

I have a channel where I present myself with a shitty caricature and talk out of my ass on things I don't understand, while doing little to no research.

I also like to directly say racist and bigoted things and when people call me out I say it was "just a joke". Oh and if you disagree with me or try to enforce youtube's own policy, I'll immediately cry that you are censoring me, and are part of some organized opposition.

Basically I'm all of youtube that isn't cat videos.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:46:49

At 2/27/18 11:43 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I have a channel where I present myself with a shitty caricature and talk out of my ass on things I don't understand, while doing little to no research.

I also like to directly say racist and bigoted things and when people call me out I say it was "just a joke". Oh and if you disagree with me or try to enforce youtube's own policy, I'll immediately cry that you are censoring me, and are part of some organized opposition.

Well that's partially true, but there's people who do work hard on creating quality content that people enjoy.

And then there's the jackasses that do all the things you just said.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:48:43

At 2/27/18 11:43 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I have a channel where I present myself with a shitty caricature and talk out of my ass on things I don't understand, while doing little to no research.

Ooh, ooh, have you also lived your life in consequentless game-world isolation where you've never been held responsible for your own actions?

I think I've seen your channel. You also do super fake loud laughing and screaming in your video when you do the most basic and boring shit, right?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:52:24

The best way to gather a following is to fax everyone you know about it.
And also stand on top of a high place and let flyers about your channel blow away into the wind, hopefully to be found by curious souls.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 11:56:03

At 2/27/18 11:48 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Ooh, ooh, have you also lived your life in consequentless game-world isolation where you've never been held responsible for your own actions?

I think I've seen your channel. You also do super fake loud laughing and screaming in your video when you do the most basic and boring shit, right?

A subscriber!

I'm also very over enthusiastic about everything and make minecraft music videos.

Also, when ever someone gives to my channel's patreon I tell them they are part of my FAMILY because giving me money is equivalent to familial love.

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 12:11:07

At 2/27/18 11:56 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:

A subscriber!

I'm also very over enthusiastic about everything and make minecraft music videos.

Also, when ever someone gives to my channel's patreon I tell them they are part of my FAMILY because giving me money is equivalent to familial love.

Gosh, I sure love it when a channel focuses on my core values: disingenuous emotions that serve as a front for financial transactions.

I really like to watch cackling caricatures of humanity doing their best impressions of disgusting little goblins as they massacre NPCs.

I mean, sure, this is the same kind of behavior exhibited by people who torture animals for fun, but it's important that it's encouraged and financially lucrative.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 12:12:48

At 2/27/18 11:56 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: A subscriber!

Do you also blame the game constantly instead of just admitting you're bad at a new game?

Response to Anyone here do YouTube? 2018-02-27 18:06:39

lotta testosterone going on in this thread

BBS Signature