00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Theres somethin off here.

222 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Theres somethin off here. 2018-02-24 09:06:44

I have no idea what's wrong with my drawing but it just seem off to me very strange too.
idk if its the head or body but its just strange.

Theres somethin off here.

Let the Past Be The Past The Present Is Currently Important Because Dwelling On The Future Will Lead To Failure.

BBS Signature

Response to Theres somethin off here. 2018-02-24 12:35:19

At 2/24/18 11:40 AM, TheGamingRT wrote:
At 2/24/18 09:06 AM, Noveltybest wrote: I have no idea what's wrong with my drawing but it just seem off to me very strange too.
idk if its the head or body but its just strange.
Try flipping it. I have been told that this reveals mistakes that are harder to see normally. To me, it looks like the arm on the right is longer than the other.

great thanks i'm trying to make her have the hand to hip pose but unfortunantly thats not working out.

Let the Past Be The Past The Present Is Currently Important Because Dwelling On The Future Will Lead To Failure.

BBS Signature

At 2/24/18 11:40 AM, TheGamingRT wrote:
Try flipping it. I have been told that this reveals mistakes that are harder to see normally. To me, it looks like the arm on the right is longer than the other.

^This. Though, I think part of the problem is the shading-- it doesn't seem like the light source is consistent. Her face shows that it's to the right, but the lower half seems to be all over the place since everything is shaded the same way. ;w; If the light source is still to the right, there shouldn't be light showing over to the left quite as much. If you were going for reflective lighting though, it should be a veeeery faint line outlining the side opposite of where the lighting is. Also it feels like you defined the wrinkles a little too much, which makes it look like her clothes are wet.
I really like how you did the hair tho, looks really detailed and shiny. ovo

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature