00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music designers for animation!

872 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music designers for animation! 2018-02-18 20:37:55

Hi! I'm an animator working on a series and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do the music/ost for it! This is non-paying. This will be for multiple episodes, and credits will be given to you in each one! Episodes usually range from 15-20 minutes! If you could possibly show me some of the work you have done as well, that would be much appreciated!

- Thank you!

Response to Music designers for animation! 2018-02-19 00:18:21

Sent you PM

Response to Music designers for animation! 2018-10-08 23:03:47

At 2/18/18 08:37 PM, OhMazingTube wrote: Hi! I'm an animator working on a series and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do the music/ost for it! This is non-paying. This will be for multiple episodes, and credits will be given to you in each one! Episodes usually range from 15-20 minutes! If you could possibly show me some of the work you have done as well, that would be much appreciated!

- Thank you!

Hello! I've composed songs, tracks, beats, & scores & I am somewhat interested in the idea of composing for an animation. Do you have any examples of your work that you would be willing to share?

Response to Music designers for animation! 2018-10-09 22:18:36

i'll do it 4 free

Response to Music designers for animation! 2018-10-10 00:40:55

Hello! I've composed songs, tracks, beats, & scores & I am somewhat interested in the idea of composing for an animation. Do you have any examples of your work that you would be willing to share?

https://youtu.be/v2TMvYkxIek A working link for the score example.