00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need male voice actor

949 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need male voice actor 2018-02-18 13:04:55

Hello, I am making an adult animation and am looking for someone who can voice the main character for me. I don't have a specific voice in mind for him so I'm open to any attempts I can
get. This project is an experiment of mine and theres alot of R rated material involved, so here's a fair warning that alot of moaning will be involved. If anyone is interested please private message me for more details, and thank you in advance!

Need male voice actor

Response to Need male voice actor 2018-03-02 17:00:12

At 2/18/18 01:04 PM, VinPixel wrote: Hello, I am making an adult animation and am looking for someone who can voice the main character for me. I don't have a specific voice in mind for him so I'm open to any attempts I can
get. This project is an experiment of mine and theres alot of R rated material involved, so here's a fair warning that alot of moaning will be involved. If anyone is interested please private message me for more details, and thank you in advance!

Hello, I am a Voice Actor, and would like to voice for you. I can do a range from crazy down to deep and even do a limited amount of accents/afflictions. If needed I can link you to my demo on SoundCloud.