00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Agricultural problems

274 Views | 4 Replies

Agricultural problems 2018-02-11 09:06:09

So basically, if you declare bread mass factor which is equal to mass of one cubic meter of bread over mass of one cubic meter of water, then divide it by 1000 and then multiply it by 2, which is average capacity of normal human stomach in liters, then multiply it by 7258 millions and then add this result to formula equal to obesity factor (which is an average number of additional liters a stomach of obese person can contain) times a fraction of obese population of the world in decimal number, you will get an average ammount of bread in kilograms needed to fill somach of each person on the planet

Response to Agricultural problems 2018-02-11 10:09:57

Wow that seems kewl.

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Agricultural problems 2018-02-11 16:26:58

At 2/11/18 11:25 AM, Zymbot wrote: I hope there will be enough bread left over for everybody to bread their cats.

Don't forget the dogs.

Agricultural problems

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Agricultural problems 2018-02-11 18:06:48

Bread for every man, woman, child, and pet! Sounds like a platform for the next election.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Agricultural problems 2018-02-12 06:27:52

At 2/11/18 09:06 AM, Makakaov wrote: ...you will get an average ammount of bread in kilograms needed to fill somach of each person on the planet

But bread is just too much carbohydrates, which is essentially sugar, which will essentially make us all obese. We need protein.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature