00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for long term 3D artist

242 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for long term 3D artist 2018-02-06 22:57:26

Hi, I’m looking for a long term 3D artist to work together. I’m an experienced programmer, I know java, c++, c#, and have done a lot of iOS programming. However, I have never made a game before.

I have learned a little through online tutorial, the coding part is pretty easy to me, I’ve programmed 3D rendering before, so I can even do some game engine coding. I’m looking for an 3D artist to work together.

I want to be clear that I don’t know how to make games. So I’m not gonna try to make the next PUBG or Subnautoca right away, we are gonna start with baby steps and keep learning. My goal is to be able to start to make a real game maybe next year, we will be a experienced team by then. Yes, eventually we will try to make the next hit game, but that’s not gonna be anytime soon.

We will spend about 20 hours weekly on practicing and learning individually, we will make small games together and gradually increase our skills and the quality of our production. Again, I’m not looking for someone to do one game, I’m looking for someone who is determined to put a lot of time and effort to become a professional. If you are already a professional, then maybe we can work together in a couple of years, but not now, it will be a waste of your time.

Lastly, I live in US, but I’m a Chinese. English is not my first language. I’ve been here for about ten years, so my English isn’t bad, but I do have an accent. It shouldn’t be a problem for our communication, but if it bothers you then don’t bother.

Need a 3D artist to do 3D modeling and animation, no experience required. The only requirement is that you have studied topology. Let me know if you are interested. :))