Hello! I'm making a Made in Abyss game. If you're unfamiliar with MiA go watch it. It's an amazing anime.
Anyway, I'm developing the game as a gift to a friend so it's not going to be super professional and stuff. I hardly know how to code so I'm using some of the basics of RPG Maker. So far from what I have, it's turned out pretty alright. But I need some assets in order to make it really feel like the characters from the show/manga.
If you want to do this, I need you to draw these things.
- Monster Sprites over world and side view RPG battle
- Maybe some overworld tiles but I doubt it.
- Character sprite sheets based off of the default RPG Maker ones so the size matches up. (I've already made a good 10 minutes of the game using default sprites.)
- Character Avatar Heads (You know when a character talks and their avatar appears on the window. Gonna need 7 for different expressions each.
- Maybe parallax backgrounds but maybe not.
I think that's about it. There just so you know.
If you're interested you can contact me by DM
or Skype: Goombalo10
or email: email@example.com
or discord https://discord.gg/k8mMKTA
Thanks! You can be credited however you want.