00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

raptxr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Hate Running Backwards - Upcoming

332 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone!

My name is Luka and I help manage some of the online communities for Binx Interative, the creators of I Hate Running Backwards.

I Hate Running Backwards is a never-ending adrenaline packed shoot'em down roguelite that puts the emphasis on destruction and fighting never ending waves of enemies while time traveling through procedurally generated worlds! Pick your character and blast away enemies with a high powered arsenal of shotguns, lasers, rocket launchers, nukes and other weapons! Get stronger and earn perks to decimate the game challenging bosses along the way. The game features local co-op multiplayer for 2 players.

Features:
- Lots of characters with different playstyles to pick from
- Leaderboards
- Daily challenges
- Non-stop never-ending adrenaline packed action
- Couch co-op multiplayer
- Randomly generated levels
- Bosses and Perks
- Destructible environments
- Lots and lots of unique weapons

https://i.imgur.com/tIS5G8H.png

We are part of Croteam's incubator program, and our publisher is Devolver Digital. Current release date is set in April 2018. The best way to describe the game is to see it in action, so here is our latest trailer:

I Hate Running Backwards Beta Trailer

GIFS, Screens!

We are currently on Steam, come and share your thoughts in the discussion hub, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get all the news and updates.

Feel free to comment, criticize, share your thoughts and suggestions! We will be replying as soon as possible :)

Response to I Hate Running Backwards - Upcoming 2018-03-24 22:33:40

This looks like a great game.