00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Devin Nunes political report.

1,983 Views | 29 Replies

The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-01-31 14:20:45

If there was a story about a naked woman running down the street, and you got one account of it from the first witness, who said she was just being an exhibitionist, then that account is what you most likely think about the whole thing, even though other accounts paint an entirely different picture with her boyfriend trying to attack her, with that first witness being her boyfriend.

This Is what Devin Nunes is doing with his partisan report about the FBI and DOJ. The report was not done by a bipartisan commission. Nunes went rogue, even though he is the head of the house intelligence commission that is currently investigating the whole Russian thing, to do his own investigation, after he recused himself from the one being done by his own commission because of his conflict of interest in it. So, he started to send out subpoenas, without oversight, or approval from others ofhis commssion, to form his own report, which is filled with cherry picked, and classified Intel, and now wants it released to the public, without the consent of the DOJ or the FBI - which could land him in legal trouble.

The house Intel commission, which he chairs, has just voted, on partisan lines, to release that report, while voting down a report by Democrats to counter it. This is not the first time Republican have released selective transcripts, or leaked select emails, to the public, to create a one sided narrative to their benefit, which Democrats, or previous presidents, had to release whole e-mails, or whole transcripts, to counter those selective GOP talking points, as Republicans have tried to block them, claiming they undermine the investigation, or are classified - so many double standards the GOP have.

This whole thing sets a dangerous precedence, where intel from the DOJ, and the FBI, will be questioned, for political reasons, for current and future presidents. It's clear that Nunes is brown-nosing Trump, and is doing this to undermine the Mueller investigation, at the expense of the country. And his willingness to release classified intelligence will only hurt the country more, all for politics. This whole thing is worse than water gate, with members of Congress trying abuse their positions to defend members of their own party for political ass saving, no matter what the cost, or damage, it will do to the system, and country.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 09:01:08

so when its inside leaking from opposing political parties without authorization its ok, but if they do it legally it isn't and is a evil partisan power move.

classic Democrat victim complex with a skoosh of hypocrisy.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 12:40:38

At 2/2/18 09:01 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: so when its inside leaking from opposing political parties without authorization its ok, but if they do it legally it isn't and is a evil partisan power move.

Would your opinion change if the memo had been coordinated between the White House and House Republicans?

The argument isn't "a memo is bad when Republicans release it". The argument is "statements coming from the subjects of a criminal investigation should themselves be suspect". That seems pretty fair to me, and if it turns out to be true that would have pretty serious consequences.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 14:24:50

At 2/2/18 02:18 PM, Sause wrote:
At 2/2/18 12:40 PM, Famas wrote: Would your opinion change if the memo had been coordinated between the White House and House Republicans?
Lmao who actually calls themself a Republican anymore? It's the opposite of cool in almost any scene.

Now, I can see "ironic support" for them, or working with them. But being proud of the R in your title? Pffffffff

What? I don't know why you're obfuscating my question. It's obvious that I was referring to members of the House of Reps that were elected as Republicans.

BBS Signature

At 2/2/18 03:29 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: So much outrage before we have even seen the memo or what is in it.

Parts of it has already been leaked. And Trump's DOJ and the FBI are the ones who are making the most noise over it.

Also how dare those republicans go through the proper channels and vote on this. Unlike all of those leaks we had back in 2017 where no such thing happened.

Sure, if you like partisan hack jobs that are going to create problems down the road for the country, where either side in control will question the political affiliation of these departments when they need to squirrel out of some wrong doing, and waning confidence from the public in these institution because of that.

Those leaks in 2017 were ok because they were bad for trump in some way, but since this memo could possibly be bad for his opposition it's time to rant and turn on that fake outrage.

Most of those leaks came from Trump and his administration, silly.

Honestly give the public time to make up their minds over this supposedly important memo before you preject. The whole thing could turn out to be a giant bust, and get the opposite expected response. We've shit shit like this blow up in the faces of the parties for it before.

Didn't you ask me if I thought Partisan reporting was fake news? I told you that while it's not fake news, it's highly misleading and dishonest. This is no different, but it's also worse. It creates further distrust towards these institutions that our government relies on, all in an attempt to undermine an investigation that Republicans don't like, because it might affect whether they hold onto one or both chambers in Congress. It also sets a bad precedence with leaking classified information, the same shit they went after Clinton for. Not to mention it's an abuse of power by a political party who controls congress, who are intentional interfering in the investigation for their own political reasons at the expense of everything - they are putting party first.

At 2/2/18 09:01 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: so when its inside leaking from opposing political parties without authorization its ok, but if they do it legally it isn't and is a evil partisan power move.

I'll keep that in mind when you next whine about a gun control report that is overwhelmingly biased, and conservative, republicans, gun activists, are all acting like victims.

At 2/2/18 02:25 PM, EdyKel wrote: I'll keep that in mind when you next whine about a gun control report that is overwhelmingly biased, and conservative, republicans, gun activists, are all acting like victims.

difference is there's law behind it you know LEGAL PRECEDENT, precedent like property rights, health privacy, and interstate commerce, but the Dems don't care about that. They need those sweet fweels and using shit like identity politics and the appeal to emotion and doing whatever they can to try and drum up votes. The law only applies when it's convenient and fits their narrative, but you could say the same thing about Pubs as well.

At 2/2/18 12:40 PM, Famas wrote: Would your opinion change if the memo had been coordinated between the White House and House Republicans?

yes, then that would be sketchy as fuck, if it were the same as say the shit the DNC pulled during the primaries where they eventually had to admit that they indeed rigged it for Hillary for the nomination when it got leaked.

The argument isn't "a memo is bad when Republicans release it". The argument is "statements coming from the subjects of a criminal investigation should themselves be suspect". That seems pretty fair to me, and if it turns out to be true that would have pretty serious consequences.

only under investigation no convictions no punishment 5th Amendment bud innocent until proven guilty. and we all know how those big bad Russians are! I mean if we should look into Election fraud allegations lets look at the DNC for the primaries or donations from the Gulf States to the Clinton Foundation. But like what I posted above if its something unrefutable like the DNC shenanigans it should be released and looked into.

At 2/2/18 02:45 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
yes, then that would be sketchy as fuck, if it were the same as say the shit the DNC pulled during the primaries where they eventually had to admit that they indeed rigged it for Hillary for the nomination when it got leaked.

We have some level of understanding here, then.

only under investigation no convictions no punishment 5th Amendment bud innocent until proven guilty. and we all know how those big bad Russians are! I mean if we should look into Election fraud allegations lets look at the DNC for the primaries or donations from the Gulf States to the Clinton Foundation. But like what I posted above if its something unrefutable like the DNC shenanigans it should be released and looked into.

I am always in favor of observing our principle of presumed innocence when it comes to criminal proceedings. What I'm getting at is that when an individual or entity who is under active criminal investigation attempts to discredit said investigation, the information presented by said individual/entity must be placed under extreme scrutiny. If it isn't, we're liable to create a situation in which specific people can in fact be above the law.

Much like presumed innocence, one of the core principals of our criminal justice system is the concept that nobody can be completely exempt from it. Optics and the appearance of avoiding improprieties is important.

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 15:57:48

At 2/2/18 03:20 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 2/2/18 02:25 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 2/2/18 03:29 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: So much outrage before we have even seen the memo or what is in it.
Parts of it has already been leaked. And Trump's DOJ and the FBI are the ones who are making the most noise over it.
You'll have something else to go on about when you here how much of the information has been around for months, and what sources leaked it. Lot of outrage over something what could very likely bite the pubs in the ass. You're on guard over them having some perceived victory they have yet to earn.

Most Repubs in Congress have already seen it, and are telling the media bit and pieces of it. And yes, I expect it will bite Nunes, and Republicans in the ass. But it will still have done a lot of long term damage to the country.

Also how dare those republicans go through the proper channels and vote on this. Unlike all of those leaks we had back in 2017 where no such thing happened.
Sure, if you like partisan hack jobs that are going to create problems down the road for the country
Like the Steele dossier that spawned the entire Russia story?

The Steele dossier was just one of two reports, and it was originally funded by Conservatives who did not want to see Trump win - until the Democrats started funding it. It still doesn't change the fact that even before it came out, Red flags were going up in the CIA about Trump campaign people talking to certain Russian associates who were on a watch list - and the CIA was alerted to it by foreign countries like Australia, the the UK, and other foreign countries. The whole Russia story didn't gain any traction until the DNC was hacked by Russia, and stories about Russia bots promoting fake news about Clinton and Democrats - not to mention that other countries were reporting similar interference by Russia in their own country's elections. Trump also made it worse by firing Comely, and making contradictory claims for why he fired him, which only made the whole thing more suspicious. Then you have actual evidence that his sons and son in law, actually were meeting Russian lawyers close to the Kremlin, and who were also making contradictory statements. Basically, you had a bunch of incompetent people, including Trump, making things worse, and giving fuel to the story of his admin/campaign colluding with Russia. Trump has been his own worse enemy on this.

Those leaks in 2017 were ok because they were bad for trump in some way, but since this memo could possibly be bad for his opposition it's time to rant and turn on that fake outrage.
And you were fine with them, where was all this talk about setting a bad precedent back then? Nowhere to be found because you ate that shit right up and spouted it back out.

Sure, I was fine with most of that shit, because it was comical, and they mostly did damage to him, no one else. It showed that that he was incompetent, creating an atmosphere where his whole administration were using those leaks to hurt other members of his administration because they were divided in factions, while also showing that no one wanted to take a bullet for him, because he was willing throw anyone under the bus to save his own ass. So why shouldn't I be okay with it? What I'm not okay with is when they intentionally leak selective shit to hurt political opponents, or use them for their own political benefit.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 19:13:00

At 2/2/18 06:43 PM, MrPercie wrote: The Memo is absolutely fine, but the Russian investigation must go on, and if it doesn't?

well..... republicans have always preferred wealthy oligarchs/autocratic military muscle men than their voters.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Republican controlled house intel tried to use this as an attempt to investigate the Clinton campaign for the Steele dossier, and Trump tried to clean the FBI and DOJ of anyone who is not loyal to him, and Republicans, to make them truly partisan government organizations.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 23:08:00

What it's gonna come down to is this: did the FBI misrepresent their source when they filed the FISA request? If so, it not only violates federal law, it's acting in bad faith.

If Nunes is lying, that would be really easy to corroborate. Release the transcripts. Either "We're using the Steele dossier as our source" is in there or it isn't.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-02 23:17:11

At 2/2/18 11:08 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: What it's gonna come down to is this: did the FBI misrepresent their source when they filed the FISA request? If so, it not only violates federal law, it's acting in bad faith.

If Nunes is lying, that would be really easy to corroborate. Release the transcripts. Either "We're using the Steele dossier as our source" is in there or it isn't.

That's what Democrats were trying to do, but were blocked by the Republicans in the house intel committee.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-03 19:38:50

At 2/2/18 03:20 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Like the Steele dossier that spawned the entire Russia story?

Like your messiah says: WRONG! The memo even mentions that Papadopulous was what started the investigation. The memo was supposed to point all the dirt at the Dossier, but having to admit that the FBI investigation started prior to it kills that right off. Read the actual thing you're trying to defend before posting.

Did they come from Trump? I think not since I believe he's honest in vehemently not wanting it. I think those leaks are coming from agencies and long time officers of government who look at this POTUS as a short term phenomenon that will go down hard and they're trying to curb him any way they can. If you want to say "avie, that's highly speculative" I'd say no, go ahead and look at any legitimate outlet who speaks to these folks that says that....also look at your own posts that lack any kind of sourcing when you try to turn Trump into a Machaveli when there is ZERO evidence in his history in public life in business or politics to suggest that.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-03 21:35:49

At 2/3/18 07:38 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Did they come from Trump? I think not since I believe he's honest in vehemently not wanting it. I think those leaks are coming from agencies and long time officers of government who look at this POTUS as a short term phenomenon that will go down hard and they're trying to curb him any way they can. If you want to say "avie, that's highly speculative" I'd say no, go ahead and look at any legitimate outlet who speaks to these folks that says that....also look at your own posts that lack any kind of sourcing when you try to turn Trump into a Machaveli when there is ZERO evidence in his history in public life in business or politics to suggest that.

Err... I said most of them came from him and his administration. I keep seeing articles about it. Surprisingly, even conservative firebrand, Rush Limbaugh, believes most of the leaks came from Bannon. It's also why we got short term White House communications director, the Mooch, who made it his mission to stop the leaks coming from there. So, there seems to be plenty of solid infomation pointing to his own administration for much of those leaks.

I agree that Trump would not knowingly leak, but the key word is "knowingly", and this is why he inadvertently leaks. He has no understanding of discretion, or what the word "classified" might mean, so he's always blabbing things to other people which then do leak to the public. I mean, who can forget the time he was at his Mar-a-Lago retreat, out in the open, with the Japanese prime minister, looking at classified intel, as the North Korea situation arose with the missiles, with everyone with cellphones, and cameras, taking pictures. Then there was the time he leaked classified intel to the Russian ambassadors, and that leaked to the press. And the sad thing is that he often confirms the leaks by tweeting about them - like the leaks to Russia, and the CIA program in Syria.

No matter how you put it, Trump leaks. It may certainly be inadvertent, but he still leaks, no matter how you put it. If you call his supreme ignorance, and incompetence, honesty, you might have a valid point, but it doesn't change the fact that he loves to blab about things he shouldn't, in open company, or with foreign officials, and this stuff leaks, only for him to confirm those leaks by tweeting about them in trying to defend his decision for them. This is Jaw dropping stuff you just can't make up; and you wonder what else can he do to top it. Oh, yeah, like when he leaked to Lester Holt, in the infamous NBC interview, on why he actually fired James Comey, which contradicted the official White House statement on it, and was instrumental in leading to the creation of the special counsel, with Robert Mueller, investigating if Trump was trying to obstruct justice.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-05 16:07:46

At 2/2/18 02:18 PM, Sause wrote:
Lmao who actually calls themself a Republican anymore? It's the opposite of cool in almost any scene.

Serious people, not shallow, self-obsessed people who follow trends to remain "cool".

Now, I can see "ironic support" for them, or working with them. But being proud of the R in your title? Pffffffff

Nothing more or less to be proud of than Democrat, liberal, conservative, Libertarian, socialist, capitalist, etc.

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-05 16:10:44

At 2/2/18 11:17 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 2/2/18 11:08 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:

That's what Democrats were trying to do, but were blocked by the Republicans in the house intel committee.

Last I heard that memo was moving through the process and will hopefully be released.

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-05 16:52:24

According to CNN the GOP in the House will send the Democratic memo to the White House to be released.

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-05 20:57:33

At 2/5/18 04:52 PM, TheMason wrote: According to CNN the GOP in the House will send the Democratic memo to the White House to be released.

Yup, that'll be good.

That's if the president agrees to declassify. I'm going to predict that he doesn't, since there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-06 05:25:18

At 2/5/18 08:57 PM, Gario wrote:
At 2/5/18 04:52 PM, TheMason wrote: According to CNN the GOP in the House will send the Democratic memo to the White House to be released.
Yup, that'll be good.

That's if the president agrees to declassify. I'm going to predict that he doesn't, since there's nothing anyone can do about it.

The house can vote to overturn his decision. Given the amount of republicans in the house currently supporting its release, it seems probable that they would.

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-06 11:57:40

At 2/6/18 05:25 AM, Famas wrote:
The house can vote to overturn his decision. Given the amount of republicans in the house currently supporting its release, it seems probable that they would.

*Looks it up*

Oh, so they can. Cool; it's nice to be wrong about unpleasant things from time to time.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-07 13:27:11

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-07 13:40:01

At 2/7/18 01:27 PM, EdyKel wrote: Questions on whether the White House was involved in the crafting of the Nune's memo is gaining some steam. Whenever asked about this Nunes plays coy, or runs away. It would not be the first time he has worked with the white house to help Trump out.

Yeah, I brought this up earlier in this thread. He outright refused to answer the question. Given that he previously halted a House Intelligence Committee meeting in its tracks to go run to the White House and warn Trump what was being discussed on the floor, I’d say it’s incredibly obvious by now that none of his behavior is inconsistent with that of someone who is innocent of any wrongdoing. Even Trey Gowdy, the frontman of the Benghazi hearings and champion of “BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY’S EMAILS” came out to publicly dismiss Nunes’ behavior. Several key GOP members, and several of Trump’s own DOJ picks have stated on record that nothing in the Nunes memo discredits the special council investigation and may instead itself be construed as criminal behavior in the right circumstances.

At 2/7/18 01:10 PM, Sause wrote: Steele might be arrested

Source your speculation.

Literally nobody is saying this.

BBS Signature

At 2/7/18 01:40 PM, Famas wrote:
At 2/7/18 01:27 PM, EdyKel wrote: Questions on whether the White House was involved in the crafting of the Nune's memo is gaining some steam. Whenever asked about this Nunes plays coy, or runs away. It would not be the first time he has worked with the white house to help Trump out.
Yeah, I brought this up earlier in this thread. He outright refused to answer the question. Given that he previously halted a House Intelligence Committee meeting in its tracks to go run to the White House and warn Trump what was being discussed on the floor, I’d say it’s incredibly obvious by now that none of his behavior is inconsistent with that of someone who is innocent of any wrongdoing. Even Trey Gowdy, the frontman of the Benghazi hearings and champion of “BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY’S EMAILS” came out to publicly dismiss Nunes’ behavior. Several key GOP members, and several of Trump’s own DOJ picks have stated on record that nothing in the Nunes memo discredits the special council investigation and may instead itself be construed as criminal behavior in the right circumstances.

It's not like the GOP, or Paul Ryan, are going to do anything about him, just like Trump, so they are just shooting themselves in the foot when they do nothing about them. No wonder why red states are electing Democrats.

Source your speculation.

I'm sure Trump supporters are. :P

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-07 15:59:15

At 2/7/18 02:14 PM, Sause wrote:
Source your speculation.

I'm literally saying it? Do you think before you post?

Onwards, these people have been arrested for lying to the FBI: Martha Stewart, Rod Blagojevich, Michael T. Flynn, Scooter Libby, Bernard Madoff, Jeffrey Skilling, and Mcihael Steele.

The only exception to this list is Scooter Libby who had his sentence commuted by Bush for partisan reasons, and for Steele it's only a matter of time.

I think you mean Christopher Steele, not Michel Steele (former head of the RNC), and the former is a British citizen, who is not subject to US law. The only people calling for his arrest are people in the GOP, or Trump supporters, who are alleging that he lied to the FBI, for personnel hatred of Trump. The FBI has not publicly stated that he lied to them. So, it's seems like a partisan witch hunt, in an attempt to undermine the current investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign, more than anything else. And it's highly unlikely he will ever be arrested, and the GOP perusing him know that. It's all a theater.

At 2/7/18 02:14 PM, Sause wrote:
Source your speculation.
I'm literally saying it? Do you think before you post?

I asked you to source your unsupported speculation that there’s any possibility whatsoever of a former British intelligence officer being arrested by U.S law enforcement (for, supposedly, lying to them. A claim that is not repeated by anybody within our entire justice department). If you want to be obtuse and willfully misinterpret my request, than I’m just going to take that at face value as an admission that you have no way of providing a source for that.

So basically you could have posted absolutely nothing and it would have been just as accurate.

At 2/7/18 02:07 PM, EdyKel wrote:
It's not like the GOP, or Paul Ryan, are going to do anything about him, just like Trump, so they are just shooting themselves in the foot when they do nothing about them. No wonder why red states are electing Democrats.

I certainly didn’t mean to give the impression that I think any of them will actually stop him, just pointing out that even house and former senate GOP members are actively trying to distance themselves from him. They wouldn’t be doing that if they actually had any conviction in their claims.

I'm sure Trump supporters are. :P

They’re (naively) saying they think he should be. “Should” is very different from “Might”. That’s why I made a stink about what he said.

BBS Signature

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-07 23:41:13

At 2/7/18 09:58 PM, Famas wrote:
At 2/7/18 02:07 PM, EdyKel wrote:
I certainly didn’t mean to give the impression that I think any of them will actually stop him, just pointing out that even house and former senate GOP members are actively trying to distance themselves from him. They wouldn’t be doing that if they actually had any conviction in their claims.

I understood that, but it really doesn't change the fact that a lot of GOP are embracing such behavior, while it seems that fewer have the backbone to not condone it. I go to yahoo news, because they have articles from both left and right, and I keep coming across articles from Fox News where you have these GOP reps, and conservative commentators, who wholly embrace these tactics. Here a few from the last day or two:

No proof of Russian collusion, but of anti-Trump conspiracy

Rep. Jordan on New Anti-Trump FBI Texts: 'It Goes Past Bias, It's Animus'

Bombshell text messages raise concerns about Obama

He Was 'Playing Footsies With the Ukrainians': Rep. Gaetz Demands Adam Schiff Step Down from Trump-Russia Probe

The conservative media is actively trying to undermine the credibility of the Russian investigation, and defending people like Nunes and the shit they do, and they reach millions of people with their partisan message. And these millions make up the voting base of the party, and for the most part, they still support Trump, and people like him. So, while there may be many GOP who want to distance themselves from Trump, and Nunes, they really can't, because of their base and the fear that they will lose their support if they don't seem to support them.

Look at John McCain, or Jeff Flake, or any GOP that speaks out against Trump, or the Nunes, who are being turned upon by their own. So they either don't seek reelection because they know they don't have the support from their base, or they will lose out in a primary to a more a extreme opponents within their own party. And we are seeing that independent, or moderates, are determining elections that favor Democrats, even in red states, because they don't want those far right wingers in office. The GOP are pretty much screwed, and are placed in a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" position. So, I expect this type of behavior to continue, while the GOP establishment remains relatively quite in comparison to the more extreme members of their party. Not much else they can do, other than hope that segment of their party burns itself out.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-08 21:39:26

At 2/8/18 12:58 PM, Sause wrote:
At 2/7/18 09:58 PM, Famas wrote:
I wanted to apologize for my tone yesterday. I’m making a rule not to post while at work anymore. I come off as stressed and turgid.

I think we like it when you're trying to be humerus, instead of being stressed out. That suite you better.

And I really didn't mean to imply that you're one of those people in the link I posted, if you thought I was. I was just pointing out that there are a lot of people who support this idea about Steele, and they are Trump supporters, and they are trying to defend him out of ideological, and political, reasons, by questioning the sources, and the system, to unprecedented levels. All this does is borders on creating an alternate reality, almost fake news, with political leaders involved, who are not interested in bipartisan findings, but cherry picked narrative and talking points, with the aid of their respective political media outlet promoting it to their audience and base.

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-02-09 23:12:02

At 2/5/18 08:57 PM, Gario wrote:
That's if the president agrees to declassify. I'm going to predict that he doesn't...

Damn, ain't I just a prophet?

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-03-06 17:22:13

Response to The Devin Nunes political report. 2018-07-30 12:15:05

Devin Nunes is still around, making trouble by using his office, and position as chair of the House Intelligence Committee, to undermine investigations that involve Tump, and going after political foes. Recently, his claims on the Crater page FISA warrant as being illegal, have come into question with the release of that document, with his Senate counterpart, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman, Richard Burr, disputing it, by saying there were sound reasons for the the judge to approve the FISA warrant. More embarrassing,rumors keep popping up that Nunes never reads documents he is asking for.

Meanwhile, to keep busy, Nunes is threatening Twitter with legal action over rumors that they are censoring Conservatives, while continuously going after Clinton, and her allies, for something they picked up after a GOP group dropped it, the Trump dossier.