00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NGAP15 : Voice Actors

5,002 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-04-14 08:02:39

deadlines for submissions? or is it first come first serve basis?

"How well does a dancing light flicker, when the air breathes a gusty tune."

~ a late night thought ~

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-04-14 23:52:31

At 4/14/18 08:02 AM, ChineseBoar88Prod wrote: deadlines for submissions? or is it first come first serve basis?

Hey there, thanks for the interest!
We don't have an official deadline, and we're likely going into first come first serve basis.

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-04-15 20:26:18

Heyyo!

Here's a new updated version of my voices: Voace Demo 2018. It's a good variety of voices, ranging from young and old, masculine and feminie (kinda), and also impersonations (kinda).

Also, I do want to mention that I was involved in Whirlguy's previous collab, the NG's 20th Anniversary Collab. I provided the voices of Detective Nwar, Salad Fingers, Catface & Boxcat, and Pico (the role I am interested in doing for this project.

If you like what hear and would like to work together, contact me via PM or through this email address.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from y'all soon!
-CB88

"How well does a dancing light flicker, when the air breathes a gusty tune."

~ a late night thought ~

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-04-18 07:54:26

We need a female VA who can do Irish or European Accent for a major character - ArchetypeZ8!

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

BBS Signature

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-05-04 04:41:57 (edited 2018-05-04 04:46:45)

This is my audition for ArchetypeZ8. Just thought it'd be fun to try something new. I've never done voice acting before so let me know what you think. RealFaction helped with the editing and mixing.

Edited Note:

I haven't done voice acting but I did do voiceover work in high school so somewhat experienced maybe?

BBS Signature

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-05-12 19:04:14

Here's my audition for ArchetypeZ8. RealFaction told me about the role and helped edit my sound file.

I've been voice acting for years as a hobby, working with RealFaction in his audio drama Venturescape and a few Youtube videos, so I suppose that counts as experience.. ^^' It's mostly just something I enjoy very much.

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-05-21 00:41:25

CURRENT CASTED CHARACTERS:
Pico
Darnell
Nene
CorpoCat

REMAINING CHARACTERS:

[MAJOR]
ArchetypeZ8(F)

[MINOR]
Alphonse Schwanzelecker (Support character. Sounds exactly like Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Newscaster (Support character)
Buttkisser 1 (Support character. One of Alphonse's butt kissers)
Buttkisser 2 (Support character. The other butt kisser)

Anyone is allowed to join in. Please post your demo reel link below to audition for the characters.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to NGAP15 : Voice Actors 2018-06-15 14:33:35

Here you all go i promise nothing but the best, my demos a little out of date but i have a pretty sexy portfolio ;)

youtube.com/c/austinjaycook

also if you REALLY wanna see the reel here ya go :D

NGAP15 : Voice Actors