00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Pixel Day 2018 Winners!

13,630 Views | 36 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-02 15:04:50 (edited 2018-02-02 15:05:23)

Congrats to the winners!, Pixel day shows a lot of potential, and that's an awesome pannel of judges for next year.
Both Elvis & Dimmi and Black Crystal were pretty refreshing to watch, and I was also anticipating Iconoclasts which made for a nice coincidence!

Pixel Day 2018 Winners!

BBS Signature

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-02 20:48:42

Congrats to the winners!

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-03 17:36:12

March already?
It would be nice for these events, if we had a year, or at least a few months to plan a trip for.
I rarely take vacations as it is, but I'm sure myself and the rest of the band would love to make a trip out there to see y'all.
Personally, I would. But this is very last minute. We live in the northern clutches of Canada.

Free albums every month! Use our stuff in your stuff! Contact us if you need music, voice over, or artwork for your submissions! Our Profile and here's Our Song Library

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-04 11:38:55

At 2/3/18 05:36 PM, AnalogByNature wrote: March already?
It would be nice for these events, if we had a year, or at least a few months to plan a trip for.
I rarely take vacations as it is, but I'm sure myself and the rest of the band would love to make a trip out there to see y'all.
Personally, I would. But this is very last minute. We live in the northern clutches of Canada.

This was meant as a more local meet for folks in the area, I'd honestly feel a little bad if someone flew out for a night of bowling and drinks but I don't want that to stop anyone. We'll definitely give a further notice for future plans/meets; local or otherwise.

BBS Signature

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-04 18:41:08

At 2/2/18 12:29 AM, 1DarkVoid wrote: Really love the submissions today of Pixel Day after logging back in after 4 years of absence.

I am glad I am back on my toes to see Newgrounds is still strong. I sure to get something out for Pixel Day next year if I get myself situated.

ey long time no see, welcome back! Would love to see you submit next year :D

New Piercing Lazer singles "Trickster's Ambition" and "Homeless" now on BandCamp, Itunes, and other online stores!

BBS Signature

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-04 18:42:48 (edited 2018-02-04 18:42:55)

At 1/31/18 01:27 PM, FiveHolesStudio wrote: Great work everyone! It's been a great Pixel Day. Shame there weren't more animation entries, but the pixel art category was a competitive one.

absolutely, that and music were the hardest to judge, because those had the most entries. Art had around 70 to 80 submissions, which is CRAZY awesome! It's the most we've ever had for Pixel Day, and I'm hoping next year we get just as much if not more! I'd love to see more in the other categories too, especially more games.

New Piercing Lazer singles "Trickster's Ambition" and "Homeless" now on BandCamp, Itunes, and other online stores!

BBS Signature

Response to Pixel Day 2018 Winners! 2018-02-06 16:09:46

Congrats to the winners!!!