00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Quisiera publicar mi cacion pero...

966 Views | 3 Replies

Pues subí mi canción a la página para poderla jugar en geometry dash pues a la hora de copiar el id no salia, pues nose si sera que se tenga que aprobar o no pero no sale, tomando en cuenta que la cacion es completamente mia (osea que yo soy el autor original), por lo cual no debería tener problemas con el copyright. Bueno espero tener una respuesta que sirva :)

Response to Quisiera publicar mi cacion pero... 2018-01-20 01:03:02

I am unsure if any audio mods write spanish well enough to reply to you but this gist of your message is:
You want your audio to be in Geometry Dash. It is your own material and you're confused why GD won't accept the audio portal ID #.

The author of Geometry Dash changed the game and isn't accepting new songs right now. Sorry!

My crappy attempt to translate:

No se aceptan nuevas canciones para el juego. El creador de Geometry Dash hizo este cambio. lo siento!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Quisiera publicar mi cacion pero... 2018-01-20 10:31:37

At 1/20/18 08:32 AM, NekoMika wrote: RobTop has to approve y personally, and on top of that, the music needs to be your own original work as well.

Es mi trabajo, pues yo mismo la e creado.

Response to Quisiera publicar mi cacion pero... 2018-01-20 10:35:46

At 1/20/18 01:03 AM, Malachy wrote: I am unsure if any audio mods write spanish well enough to reply to you but this gist of your message is:
You want your audio to be in Geometry Dash. It is your own material and you're confused why GD won't accept the audio portal ID #.

The author of Geometry Dash changed the game and isn't accepting new songs right now. Sorry!

My crappy attempt to translate:

No se aceptan nuevas canciones para el juego. El creador de Geometry Dash hizo este cambio. lo siento!

Oh bueno gracias por responder, disculpa si escribo en español, se poco ingles 😅, bueno pues creo que alguien tiene que darle un permiso, o nose se poco de esto y como veras soy nivel 1 😅