00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for american musician

1,194 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

looking for american musician 2018-01-17 13:20:05

Hello,

I am making a game, and im desperately looking for crew members to help me do so. This is a paid work. I need a musician who can make catchy tunes and awesome tracks for my games events.

Requirements:

> Be in America (optional)
> Be able to make music that catches the ear and makes playing the game fun.
> Must be willing to experiment with different music types, such as middle eastern style and russian, etc.
> Must be able to make smooth and crisp audio and sounds for the game
> MUST HAVE a portfolio for job position. Please refer to my post in Collaborations forum. You cant miss it.

Please Pm me for the discord link, if you wanna chat and if you have any questions. i rarely reply on NG.

Response to looking for american musician 2018-01-23 02:30:24

At 1/17/18 01:20 PM, AfterburnerCartoons wrote: Hello,

I am making a game, and im desperately looking for crew members to help me do so. This is a paid work. I need a musician who can make catchy tunes and awesome tracks for my games events.

Requirements:

> Be in America (optional)
> Be able to make music that catches the ear and makes playing the game fun.
> Must be willing to experiment with different music types, such as middle eastern style and russian, etc.
> Must be able to make smooth and crisp audio and sounds for the game
> MUST HAVE a portfolio for job position. Please refer to my post in Collaborations forum. You cant miss it.

Please Pm me for the discord link, if you wanna chat and if you have any questions. i rarely reply on NG.

Hello. I would be able to make music. I have music loops for games on my Sound Effects Albumsl Aliens, Back in Time, Champion, Dinosaur and Enigma Dimensions.
https://calicrazedbeats.bandcamp.com

Response to looking for american musician 2018-01-23 15:15:33

why do you need MURICAN?