00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Proof man is not responsible for...

610 Views | 17 Replies

...climate change.

The earth has simply wobbled on its axis, and the polar ice caps are shifting.

NASA even acknowledges the fact that the earth's axis has been altered

Anthropological global warming is a hoax.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-15 02:42:52

There is an article from april 2017 Earth Is Tipping Because of Climate Change, I haven't found an update in their site.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

At 1/15/18 02:42 AM, satanbrain wrote: There is an article from april 2017 Earth Is Tipping Because of Climate Change, I haven't found an update in their site.

From your article
"The data do not indicate whether the recent climate changes are man-made, but Chen personally believes the drastic shift in the pole has to be the result of human activities. Meanwhile Ivins thinks he will be able to tease man-made climate change from the data in another six months or so. Given that polar motion and climate variability seem to be inextricably linked, scientists can look at historical records of the pole’s motion (which date back to well before the advent of GPS and the GRACE satellite) and see changes in Earth’s climate. If those changes are less dramatic than the ones we see today, Ivins says, then scientists could say that global warming has a controlling influence on Earth’s poles."

...and nothing was found linking the cause of the polar shift to global warming or to man or it would have been published.

Heaven forbid someone look at things from a third person perspective and assess that the "cause" is actually the effect and vice-versa.

Everyone is still eating this man made global warming shit up.

...and even if global warming is indeed man made.... you have the fucking asshole "save the earth" climate tards to blame to begin with.

Remember the hole in the ozone layer everyone was buzzing about?

well it was just about closed thanks to intervention by man kind.

The intervention, known as the Montreal Protocol of 1987.... which

had the "troubling side effect: boosting global warming, at least in the Antarctic region."

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-15 08:22:50

At 1/15/18 08:18 AM, Sekhem wrote:

you got it backwards

the earth is wobbling BECAUSE of climate change

and yes, i have a reliable source (something you don't have)

keep trying to find articles that support your dumb republican superstitions, folks

thats america for you. hypocrites all of you

im so horny but thats ok my will is good

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-16 00:53:14

At 1/15/18 08:18 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/15/18 01:46 AM, Raab wrote: ...climate change.

The earth has simply wobbled on its axis, and the polar ice caps are shifting.
you got it backwards

the earth is wobbling BECAUSE of climate change

and yes, i have a reliable source (something you don't have)

keep trying to find articles that support your dumb republican superstitions, folks

The burden of proof lies on those making the claim. Your source is no more reliable than the next when it consists entirely of supposition. Someone can read said supposition and extrapilate upon it, but the bottom line still remains. If there were proof of any kind, there would be no argument whatsoever.

It simply makes more sense that the cause should be inverted with the effect when you aren't viewing the situation through the rose colored "global warming" goggles.

We simply have not been around long enough with adequate technology to witness the earth wobble around on its axis.

One thing is for certain, climates are changing... but it certainly isn't a global "warming" because the coldest points on the earth are simply migrating not disappearing.

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-16 08:45:24

At 1/15/18 01:46 AM, Raab wrote: NASA even acknowledges the fact that the earth's axis has been altered

Altered how? Humans?

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Your article doesn't mention climate change whatsoever.

You fail.

Your argument: Polluting the planet has no negative repercussions whatsoever.

(Stupid.)

Btw -- learn the difference between "proof" and "evidence" if you ever want to be taken srsly.

Here's the same source you listed (NASA), except they're actually talking about climate change.

"The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia."

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-16 15:22:16

At 1/16/18 09:31 AM, Ghoti wrote: Your article doesn't mention climate change whatsoever.

You fail.

Your argument: Polluting the planet has no negative repercussions whatsoever.

(Stupid.)

Btw -- learn the difference between "proof" and "evidence" if you ever want to be taken srsly.

Here's the same source you listed (NASA), except they're actually talking about climate change.

"The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia."

Do you have autism?
Proof and evidence are synonomyous.
The NASA article was linked as a source to support the claim that the ice caps are migrating NOT disappearing.
The article is indeed pro anthro warming... but thats where I come in asking you to use ur head and look at the facts without having someone else interpret them and tell u what/how to think

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-16 16:39:06

At 1/16/18 03:22 PM, Raab wrote: Do you have autism?

ah yes, the autism retort. A classic staple of edgy tryhards who can't think of anything else to use when insulting another person online during a heated debate.

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-16 18:28:48

I mean, this line basically disqualifies you from reasoned debate, but ok.

Wrong. Evidence can indicate towards a hypothesis being correct, but must be corroborated by other evidence to be confirmed beyond reasonable doubt. Proof can, by itself, confirm a hypothesis without being corroborated by further evidence.

Your entire argument rests on looking at a set of facts and then ignoring the interpretation of those facts by people whose job it is to interpret those kinds of facts. The facts you've presented, alone, do not confirm beyond reasonable doubt that climate change isn't manmade. Therefore it's evidence, not proof.

Wow what a comeback.

No they aren't.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

At 1/16/18 09:43 PM, Ghoti wrote:
At 1/16/18 03:22 PM, Raab wrote: Proof and evidence are synonomyous.
No they aren't.
At 1/16/18 06:28 PM, Timsplosion wrote:
At 1/16/18 03:22 PM, Raab wrote: Proof and evidence are synonomyous.
Wrong. Evidence can indicate towards a hypothesis being correct, but must be corroborated by other evidence to be confirmed beyond reasonable doubt. Proof can, by itself, confirm a hypothesis without being corroborated by further evidence.

You guys need to invest in a fucking dictionary, lmfao

shit... use fucking google for fucks sake.

evidence is literally the definition of the word proof.

Here is an image below of proof (or evidence) that you are ignorant af, and yes... possibly even mentally retarded.

BBS Signature

At 1/16/18 06:28 PM, Timsplosion wrote: Your entire argument rests on looking at a set of facts and then ignoring the interpretation of those facts by people whose job it is to interpret those kinds of facts. The facts you've presented, alone, do not confirm beyond reasonable doubt that climate change isn't manmade.

The fact I am presenting is that the cold spots on this planet are migrating, not disappearing.

There is no such thing as global "warming" unless you want to couple that with "...and cooling"

There is indeed a global climate change occurring, and I'm not necessarily saying man isn't actively involved that.
(see above about the plan to close the hole in the ozone layer)

I'm saying that global "warming" is a hoax, and man could not be responsible for a phenomena that doesn't even exist to begin with... and the cause of climate changes occurring are moreso due to the poles migrating than anything man has done thus far.

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-16 23:17:52

At 1/16/18 10:48 PM, Raab wrote: You guys need to invest in a fucking dictionary, lmfao

Here is an image below of proof (or evidence) that you are ignorant af, and yes... possibly even mentally retarded.

You need to invest in an education, lmao.

Proof and evidence mean different things and are most definitely *not* synonyms to scientists or mathematicians. Clearly you are neither a scientist nor a mathematician.

Also you need to invest in better dictionaries if you rely on such flawed ones. What are you using? "Abridged Dictionary fer true 'Muricans fer Dummies"?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

At 1/16/18 11:17 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 1/16/18 10:48 PM, Raab wrote: You guys need to invest in a fucking dictionary, lmfao

You need to invest in an education, lmao.

Proof and evidence mean different things and are most definitely *not* synonyms to scientists or mathematicians. Clearly you are neither a scientist nor a mathematician.

Also you need to invest in better dictionaries if you rely on such flawed ones. What are you using? "Abridged Dictionary fer true 'Muricans fer Dummies"?

holy shit.... i can feel my braincells leaving my skull trying to talk sense into you people.

Merely arguing that "evidence" is not "proof" is a fallacy

...but we are here to argue the fucking semantics to begin with, right?

Heaven forbid anyone actually discuss the topic at hand.

Nah, fuck that... this guy is wrong because of his choice of words, not the meaning behind them.

also if you want to go down that route...

(that proof means something different to scientists and mathematicians)

"Scientists should be wary of using the term "proof" since science does not "prove" things. Science can and does provide evidence in favor of, or against, a particular idea.

In science, proofs are possible only in the highly abstract world of mathematics."

so are we talking about ANYTHING abstract mathematical?

didn't fucking think so.

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-17 13:03:03

At 1/16/18 07:08 PM, JosephStarr wrote: The Earth has been through much worse things than us.
It's been here for billions of years.

We’re so self-important. Everybody’s going to save something now. “Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails.” And the greatest arrogance of all: save the planet. Save the planet, we don’t even know how to take care of ourselves yet. I’m tired of this shit. I’m tired of f-ing Earth Day. I’m tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is that there aren’t enough bicycle paths. People trying to make the world safe for Volvos. Besides, environmentalists don’t give a shit about the planet. Not in the abstract they don’t. You know what they’re interested in? A clean place to live. Their own habitat. They’re worried that some day in the future they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn’t impress me.

The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And we think some plastic bags and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? The planet isn’t going anywhere. WE are!

We’re going away. Pack your shit, folks. We’re going away. And we won’t leave much of a trace, either. Maybe a little Styrofoam … The planet’ll be here and we’ll be long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end biological mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet’ll shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

The planet will be here for a long, long, LONG time after we’re gone, and it will heal itself, it will cleanse itself, ’cause that’s what it does. It’s a self-correcting system. The air and the water will recover, the earth will be renewed. And if it’s true that plastic is not degradable, well, the planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm: the earth plus plastic. The earth doesn’t share our prejudice toward plastic. Plastic came out of the earth. The earth probably sees plastic as just another one of its children. Could be the only reason the earth allowed us to be spawned from it in the first place. It wanted plastic for itself. Didn’t know how to make it. Needed us. Could be the answer to our age-old egocentric philosophical question, “Why are we here?”

Plastic… asshole.

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-17 18:20:18

At 1/16/18 03:22 PM, Raab wrote:
Do you have autism?

Already this is going downhill.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Proof man is not responsible for... 2018-01-17 21:15:31

At 1/16/18 11:10 PM, Raab wrote: The fact I am presenting is that the cold spots on this planet are migrating, not disappearing.
There is no such thing as global "warming" unless you want to couple that with "...and cooling"
There is indeed a global climate change occurring, and I'm not necessarily saying man isn't actively involved that.
(see above about the plan to close the hole in the ozone layer)
I'm saying that global "warming" is a hoax, and man could not be responsible for a phenomena that doesn't even exist to begin with... and the cause of climate changes occurring are moreso due to the poles migrating than anything man has done thus far.

You're falling into a basic logical trap here. You're assuming that "global warming" would mean uniform warming everywhere, but that's not the case, as the evidence you presents points out. Yes, climate change means that some places will get colder because of the interactions of complex atmospheric systems, but that happens while the average temperature as measured on a planetary scale is going up. Why do you think scientists and activists stopped using the term global warming? It's a misnomer. That's not the same as it being a hoax.