00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Site Slowdown 2017-12-31 01:08:04

I haven't been keeping up with much content on Newgrounds but today I tried watching an animation and found it buffering every 1-2 seconds. I thought this might have been my internet but after loading several other sites I've noticed they stream things just fine.

Is Newgrounds stuck in a slow lane now that net neutrality is dead?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Site Slowdown 2018-01-01 15:53:11

At 12/31/17 01:08 AM, Kwing wrote: I haven't been keeping up with much content on Newgrounds but today I tried watching an animation and found it buffering every 1-2 seconds. I thought this might have been my internet but after loading several other sites I've noticed they stream things just fine.

I've been logging in everyday for the past 4 days and I haven't experienced anything like that. Check your router, dude. Maybe unplug it and leave it for five and then plug it back in.

Response to Site Slowdown 2018-01-03 06:40:01

At 12/31/17 01:08 AM, Kwing wrote: I haven't been keeping up with much content on Newgrounds but today I tried watching an animation and found it buffering every 1-2 seconds. I thought this might have been my internet but after loading several other sites I've noticed they stream things just fine.

Is NG still buffering a lot for you or is it ok now?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature