New Topic Respond to this Topic
Timsplosion
Timsplosion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 24
Animator

So I have this old animatic sitting around that I'm not sure if or when I'm gonna get round to finishing as an animation, and I thought I'd throw it out there and just let you guys have at it if you wanted. This carries with it no obligation to share the finished result. I'm not gonna ask everyone to post or send me what they make, this is just an offer to give you guys something to practice on, no strings attached. Enjoy!

Qu4drupleForte
Qu4drupleForte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Want Practice Composing for Comedy? 2018-01-03 05:59:10 Reply

I took a look and this looks really good, I'm gonna have some fun with this one. No promises about how long it'll take me but thanks a lot!

TheBetterAudioPortal
TheBetterAudioPortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Want Practice Composing for Comedy? 2018-01-06 07:27:33 Reply

all ur gettin
https://streamable.com/saj48

p.s. ur gay

I0TA
I0TA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Want Practice Composing for Comedy? 2018-01-06 08:30:50 Reply

Yeah sure I never get good at comedy.

I have no one style.
- Oscar Peterson

Tyguy80s
Tyguy80s
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Want Practice Composing for Comedy? 2018-01-15 04:23:40 Reply

At 12/29/17 10:41 PM, Timsplosion wrote: So I have this old animatic sitting around that I'm not sure if or when I'm gonna get round to finishing as an animation, and I thought I'd throw it out there and just let you guys have at it if you wanted. This carries with it no obligation to share the finished result. I'm not gonna ask everyone to post or send me what they make, this is just an offer to give you guys something to practice on, no strings attached. Enjoy!

More than welcome to browse my library if you need something somber. I'm currently busy on a project so I won't be making anything new for this animatic. A well thought-out plot though, a lot thought than your typical NG portal fodder you'll find in the Under Judgement section.

I've been a member WAY too long... but now I write classical music! Check me out! k thx bye ;)

BBS Signature