00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Role-Playing club

389 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Role-Playing club 2017-12-19 01:04:45

Hello one and all! If you have ever wondered what a role-playing game is, then I will solve that problem by hosting a very simple, yet fun, RPG. Feel free to join, but a word of warning, there is no telling what may happen in this adventure.

Just post your actions here and I will give a response. But you may want to post your character first. No stats, just some basics, like : race, as in elf, human, or whatever, get creative; gender; type of player character, like warrior or bard or wizard or cowboy, again, get creative; weapon; armor; and of course, name.
Please don't be an asshole and do insanely stupid stuff for no good reason. Don't worry, I won't do hate moves, I just want you all to have fun. Do almost anything you want, I will try to give semi-realistic consequences. If you should die, just ask someone to resurrect you, or maybe post a new character, but don't create clones, I hate that. If you can, upload a pic of your character. So have fun!

The Role-Playing club

Response to The Role-Playing club 2017-12-19 01:39:19

I will be playing a male furry/anthro wolf named Alexander. Warrior-Mage with chain mail and a greatsword, mainly good.

Response to The Role-Playing club 2017-12-19 02:23:22

SPAMBOT INFECTION
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
ERROR
REBOOT

Response to The Role-Playing club 2017-12-19 02:24:17

Piss off.

Response to The Role-Playing club 2018-01-11 15:10:37

Zombie King, a necromancer that summons undead at will. >:)

Response to The Role-Playing club 2018-03-04 18:52:18

At 1/11/18 03:10 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Zombie King, a necromancer that summons undead at will. >:)

Cool! I moved profiles, everyone should know.

Response to The Role-Playing club 2018-08-25 23:33:35

is this still open or is it dead ??