00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Omarosa kicked out of White House

1,858 Views | 33 Replies

Response to Omarosa kicked out of White House 2018-08-18 13:00:14

At 8/18/18 11:20 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I figure hell for Sarah Sanders at this point would be doing her job forever, and every day she has to defend some increasingly indefensible thing, like Trump flashing reporters from the White House lawn, or screaming racial slurs into a camera, or beating people up in the streets.

I can imagine her breaking down and just start a Batman Animated Series Joker laugh because theres going to be a point where she breaks because she can't defend some ridiculous bullshit. See that's why I couldn't do that job I couldn't keep a straight face due to having a very black sense of humor.

Response to Omarosa kicked out of White House 2018-08-19 19:44:19

At 8/18/18 01:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I can imagine her breaking down and just start a Batman Animated Series Joker laugh because theres going to be a point where she breaks because she can't defend some ridiculous bullshit. See that's why I couldn't do that job I couldn't keep a straight face due to having a very black sense of humor.

I'm surprised she can continue to do it now. Because look, beyond just having to defend ridiculously indefensible shit...you're boss makes a liar out of pretty much 10 times out of 10 because like I pointed out, they say he didn't do it, and then a day or so later he gets in front of a camera and says he did it. It completely defeats the purpose of what Sanders is supposed to do.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Omarosa kicked out of White House 2018-08-24 02:02:24

https://deadline.com/2018/08/unhinged-omarosa-manigault-newman-bestseller-lists-president-donald-trump-new-york-times-amazon-1202451135/

Is there any chance that Omarosa and Trump are working together just to split the money from the book sales? Maybe all of this drama was a plan to help increase the sales of her book?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Omarosa kicked out of White House 2018-08-26 17:42:56

At 8/24/18 02:02 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Is there any chance that Omarosa and Trump are working together just to split the money from the book sales? Maybe all of this drama was a plan to help increase the sales of her book?

Trump has the lack of ethics for it sure, absolutely. But he doesn't have the thick skin or temperament, there's no way he can go along with anything that will make him appear foolish, weak, stupid, etc. It has to be complete and fawning praise, or you have made the enemies list and he will go after you. So no, I don't think there's any possibility of it.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature