00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Zelda BoTW is a weeb game

1,218 Views | 6 Replies

Zelda BoTW is a weeb game 2017-12-13 03:01:46

I kind of wish they could stop doing that in Japanese games honestly. I am not gonna complain about Ocarina of Time or Skyward Sword because it doesn't try to be too weeb know what i am saying. Like if they are gonna make it represent Japanese animation atleast make it unique like FF7 made it cool looking atleast on PS1.

But i feel i am one of the few person who don't like Zelda 1 on NES. Like i played it 3 times just to be sure to be honest, normal mode, 2nd quest and 2nd quest again to make sure i have beaten everything. It looped so on that time i just looted rupees and beat 2 more dungeons and called it quits. I am sorry but i just think it has a terrible presentation and is just boring compared to later Zelda games, i mean Zelda 2 i think was an improvement over Zelda 1, and it got better with Zelda A Link to the Past, though some hardcore person will say it was easier. But it was just overall more fun experience than with Zelda 1 which i hated and still think is not that fun.

The only good thing i can say about the game is that Zelda is thicc, but again i am only criticising the cover of it which is important for the overall presentation,

For example. I played FF3 and FF4 remake on Steam, FF3 i beat 100% "all achievements etc" without the exception of HP maximum on one save file but thats about it (though its not an achievement to have maximum hp but i didnt know about it essentially) and FF4 i beat on hard, replayed normal to Mt.hobs or whatever and quit, while yes its harder but it just has terrible design and visuals and is straightout boring to actually play which is the opposite of FF4 on PS1, i mean its sorta dumb game but its much more appealing with PS1 than the remake just to mention it. Thats essentially what i mean with terrible presentation...

But thats about it.
Let me know what you think?

I am not saying bad graphics makes bad game. I am saying boring uninspired graphics with terrible atmosphere is a boring game. Tomb Raider 1 on PS1... dated graphics but its presented in a fun way. Same with Rayman 1 or Crash Bandicoot.. its old but gold.

Zelda BoTW is a weeb game

Response to Zelda BoTW is a weeb game 2017-12-13 03:06:11

btw i am not saying BoTW is terribly presented, i havent played it so it would be ignorant of me to say it. But i think its amusing or weird in a way that i feel it has some weeb factor in it. Thats all

Response to Zelda BoTW is a weeb game 2017-12-13 12:12:09

What does your title have to do with the actual post? You say how Zelda is a weeb game but nothing on why it's weeby?

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Hey, are you that guy who was here about six months ago and made a bunch of threads about how the first Final Fantasy is bad, had a complete mental breakdown in a thread, and then found a Youtube video, or something of that nature, that sent you on a new life path?

You're a funny guy.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Zelda BoTW is a weeb game 2017-12-13 19:39:16

Me thinks you are trying way too hard.

You really haven’t explained anything other than saying that it’s a weeb game, despite the fact that it was made in Japan by Japanese developers in a Japanese company. Basically, this confirms that you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about, and contradictory on so many levels, just about anyone can figure it out.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Zelda BoTW is a weeb game 2017-12-13 23:39:41

Aside from reviewing old Zelda and Final Fantasy games, how is BoTW a weeb game? Seems like clickbait and bad trolling.

Response to Zelda BoTW is a weeb game 2017-12-14 02:52:08

At 12/13/17 06:40 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Hey, are you that guy who was here about six months ago and made a bunch of threads about how the first Final Fantasy is bad, had a complete mental breakdown in a thread, and then found a Youtube video, or something of that nature, that sent you on a new life path?

You're a funny guy.

they're a user that has been warned multiple times to stop making new alt accounts. @NekoMika

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature