00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Recent Israel/Palestein events.

2,437 Views | 43 Replies

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-15 14:38:55

At 5/15/18 02:26 PM, satanbrain wrote:
At 5/15/18 02:17 PM, EdyKel wrote: Well armed army > group of people with mostly rocks
Rocks kill. But the matter is that we do not want them to breach the fence and enter israeli territory.
= 59 killed and 1200 injured = justification in eyes of Israel.
Having higher causalities does not make someone a victim. Unless you want to call Daesh and Al-Qaida victims too.

Not seeking different solution to avoid those casualties make it look like intentional massacres.

At 5/15/18 02:38 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not seeking different solution to avoid those casualties make it look like intentional massacres.

Haven't I posted Olmert's offer and Abbas's rejection? It is true Netanyahu and his coalition do far less, but at least we our government have tried to achieve peace.

At 5/15/18 02:38 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 5/15/18 02:26 PM, satanbrain wrote: Rocks kill. But the matter is that we do not want them to breach the fence and enter israeli territory.
I’m yet to understand why this is justification for killing people.

Prior to the building of the fence, there have been many terrorist attacks from gaza. This is why the fence is built. We stop the attackers before the fence is breached with the methods we have. When they do not heed warnings and do not cower from thrown tear gas, when they throw grenades and sling rocks, when they near the fence in order to breach it, we shoot.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-16 00:09:45

At 5/15/18 09:40 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 5/15/18 06:34 PM, MrPercie wrote: Jews are going to burn in hell
You're pretty wishy washy on your stance. When this thread was new you seemed supportive, now you want jews to burn in hell.

I don't think they can burn in hell, since they don't believe in it - or the same concept of it in Christianity.

At 5/17/18 12:18 PM, Sause wrote: Ok so Hamas bragged they were basically all of the protesters. Time to kill this story

Technically, anyone who was there, angry, or carrying rocks, or knives, were automatically considered part of Hamas, with supposed members being captured and saying that they egged on a lot of protestors to do stupid shit, with Israel soldiers more than welling to not care in order to rack up the numbers.

I mean, at this point, it's all about thinning the Palestinian population numbers down, which you would think that Hamas would be wise enough not to do if they actually cared, and we already know that Israel is more than willing to help out.

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-17 16:02:38

At 5/17/18 01:06 PM, EdyKel wrote:
which you would think that Hamas would be wise enough not to do if they actually cared

should show, they don't. you wouldn't put young children and elderly into a situation like that, if you cared. it's about attempting to make israel look bad.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-17 16:30:30

At 5/17/18 01:06 PM, EdyKel wrote: Technically, anyone who was there, angry, or carrying rocks, or knives, were automatically considered part of Hamas, with supposed members being captured and saying that they egged on a lot of protestors to do stupid shit, with Israel soldiers more than welling to not care in order to rack up the numbers.

So you are even more extremist than Hamas and believe people they admit are terrorist members (Hamas members which we recognise as terrorist orgnization) are actually unaffiliated civilians. Wow.

I mean, at this point, it's all about thinning the Palestinian population numbers down,

Proof. The palestinian population grown more than ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-17 16:45:09

At 5/17/18 04:02 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 5/17/18 01:06 PM, EdyKel wrote:
which you would think that Hamas would be wise enough not to do if they actually cared
should show, they don't. you wouldn't put young children and elderly into a situation like that, if you cared. it's about attempting to make israel look bad.

At 5/17/18 04:30 PM, satanbrain wrote:
At 5/17/18 01:06 PM, EdyKel wrote: Technically, anyone who was there, angry, or carrying rocks, or knives, were automatically considered part of Hamas, with supposed members being captured and saying that they egged on a lot of protestors to do stupid shit, with Israel soldiers more than welling to not care in order to rack up the numbers.
So you are even more extremist than Hamas and believe people they admit are terrorist members (Hamas members which we recognise as terrorist orgnization) are actually unaffiliated civilians. Wow.
I mean, at this point, it's all about thinning the Palestinian population numbers down,
Proof. The palestinian population grown more than ever.

And yet, Israel, knowingly, keeps falling into it. Over, and over and over, and over.... They never change their tactics, and neither does Hamas. It's a never ending cycle. Hamas uses these types of tactics, and Israel obliges them. If Israel was serious about ending that cycle, they would have found some other means that would be less deadly by now.

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-17 19:26:08

At 5/17/18 07:08 PM, Sause wrote: Do Muslims really get double experience points during Ramadan? Will the kids who were marched off to bomb themselves get 144 virgins instead of 72? And will the virgins be their own age? How does this work?

Since you are so knowledgeable on this, perhaps you can tell us why female suicide bombers do it to.

I'll help you out. Here's one of the reasons:

Sana'a Mehaidli, 1985 -"I am very comfortable with carrying out this operation. I choose to do this because I am fulfilling my duty towards my land and my people."

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-17 20:59:25

At 5/17/18 08:19 PM, Sause wrote:
At 5/17/18 07:26 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 5/17/18 07:08 PM, Sause wrote: Do Muslims really get double experience points during Ramadan? Will the kids who were marched off to bomb themselves get 144 virgins instead of 72? And will the virgins be their own age? How does this work?
Since you are so knowledgeable on this, perhaps you can tell us why female suicide bombers do it to.
Actually, they think they become brides of Mohammad or something. Do the research.

I already did, and no, it has nothing to do with becoming a bride Muhammad.

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-18 00:01:10

At 5/17/18 09:31 PM, Sause wrote:
At 5/17/18 08:59 PM, EdyKel wrote: I already did, and no, it has nothing to do with becoming a bride Muhammad.
The beauty of the internet,

http://www.inss.org.il/he/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/systemfiles/(FILE)1300713843.pdf#page=5

Do you see how futile discussion is in the digital age? You can google anything, and it will be there.

This is exactly

why
I dont

waste
my time

writing
walls of text

that
mean nothing

You do know that Allah is just another name for god, right? So, saying she will be the bride to Allah is the same as saying she will be with god. You should also read that wall of text that you think means nothing, because you might find it interesting.

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-18 00:23:26

At 5/17/18 10:18 PM, lapis wrote: I hope you don't seriously believe that the numbers killed by Israel, even after an intense bombing campaign like the one a decade or so ago, make even a noticeable dent in the population numbers.

I was being a bit facetious, and deprecating, with the other poster on that, to illustrate how one sided this whole conflict is. Perhaps, I should have worded it better... But, no, I don't believe it will make a dent in the Palestinian population. But it doesn't change the fact that these high civilian death numbers are unacceptable, in response to situations that don't require such force in retaliation. It just comes off as intentional.

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-18 01:57:00

At 5/17/18 04:45 PM, EdyKel wrote: If Israel was serious about ending that cycle, they would have found some other means that would be less deadly by now.

So your argument is that Israel is in the wrong because there is no peace yet.

At 5/17/18 05:54 PM, JosephStarr wrote: Oh no, they flung stones and poorly made firebombs at us.

Fire kites/molotov cocktails burn and rocks kill.

Better shoot them with teargas launchers and rubber buckshot,

To deter them from breaching the fence.

blow up half their country,

Where they hide their ammunition, terrorists and tunnels.

take it over, and illegally build on it.

You are confusing gaza with the west bank.

That's like if I had a poor neighbor who started a fist fight with me over a property dispute,

And murdered your citizens, and shot rockets at you.

and I decided that the only proper response would be to pepper spray him, tear down his fence, build a bunch of shit in his yard,

After doing nothing for years. 2008 - operation cast lead. 2001 - first rockets shot from gaza.

then report him to the neighborhood housing authority.

That owuld be US, I assume?

How far will you defend these assholes?

How far will you ignore our right to self defense?

What exactly do they have to do to make you stop kissing their ass?

They'd have to show me they're wrong. Also, it's not 'them', it's 'you'. My country and my army.

Israel seems more like a fucking ethnic crime organization then an actual country.

I'd ask for proof but none is to be found. An ethnic nation state is a legal body.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-18 11:35:52

At 5/18/18 10:04 AM, Sause wrote: I don’t care, I don’t care, never and also never.

Then don't reply, if you don't care,silly.

Response to Recent Israel/Palestein events. 2018-05-19 12:39:52

Israel was a mistake. It's typical of USA to want to want to remove people from their homes, etc., only this time, they can't just kill them all.