00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tumblr

380 Views | 4 Replies

Tumblr 2017-12-08 00:48:28

Do you have a tumblr? What do you use it for? Share URL if you like. If you don't use tumblr, why not, and what are your thoughts on tumblr?

Genuinely curious. I found a few NGers in my travels. NG seems like the antitumblr to me.

(>'-')>

Response to Tumblr 2017-12-08 04:01:51 (edited 2017-12-08 04:02:26)

At 12/8/17 12:48 AM, Zhon wrote: Do you have a tumblr? What do you use it for? Share URL if you like. If you don't use tumblr, why not, and what are your thoughts on tumblr?

Genuinely curious. I found a few NGers in my travels. NG seems like the antitumblr to me.

I am pretty disappointed about Tumblr I was look up cool animated gifs and 2d animations I ended up looking at bitches and hoes who needed attention! at least here on newgrounds you can simply choice what you want to see and most of the time it's just amazing .

Response to Tumblr 2017-12-08 04:06:30

So basically, I wanted to branch out to as many different art communities as I can and one day I remembered that Tumblr existed. I signed up just a couple of months ago but I don't really update it that often or interact with anyone, I prefer twitter and Newgrounds muuuuch more.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Tumblr 2017-12-08 11:48:35

At 12/8/17 04:06 AM, Oddlem wrote: So basically, I wanted to branch out to as many different art communities as I can and one day I remembered that Tumblr existed. I signed up just a couple of months ago but I don't really update it that often or interact with anyone, I prefer twitter and Newgrounds muuuuch more.

I'm finding myself in a vaguely similar situation. @cuteboy99 too. I was aware of the stereotypes of tumblr users and the content put out there before trying to get into it, and thought it was all just negative poppycock. Turns out it's... pretty true.

@SamPercy maybe I am just in the wrong corner of the ring. The content I see on tumblr is all shitty fanfics and entitled people complaining. I also feel like people don't really interact there. Thus far I haven't really been interested in being very active for that reason.

(>'-')>

Response to Tumblr 2017-12-08 17:35:32

At 12/8/17 11:48 AM, Zhon wrote:
I'm finding myself in a vaguely similar situation. @cuteboy99 too. I was aware of the stereotypes of tumblr users and the content put out there before trying to get into it, and thought it was all just negative poppycock. Turns out it's... pretty true.

@SamPercy maybe I am just in the wrong corner of the ring. The content I see on tumblr is all shitty fanfics and entitled people complaining. I also feel like people don't really interact there. Thus far I haven't really been interested in being very active for that reason.

For sure. ;-; I used to actually USE the site back in 2013 when I was 14 and one of the friends I followed would reblog actual extremist posts that you'd think were fake, it was crazy.
So now with my new account, I refuse to get involved with the community again since I reaaally don't wanna fall back into that rabbithole.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature