00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This chick

328 Views | 1 Reply

This chick 2017-12-05 02:29:19

Awwwww shit! See I dislike dis chick Hena Dunlam because I herd she wuss a woman and is derefore oneof dose hardc0re Femenist types.

So you know what I did? You know what I did get dis U know what I did I watched all of her films, listened to all of her interviews (while looking at w0t she's wearin'), read every magazine, news, feature piece, bought her book had it signed (so I can dislyke hurr signature as well), bought all her merch, infiltrated the fan club, became a council member, organized a few signings and appearances, interviewed every single fangirr, friend und family member shit it took a few months for me 2 get a 100% accurate documentation and! now I know dis chick like the back of my hand i coulde tell U w0t she ate last week!!!

So lesson learned guise. If you dislike someone U shud immurse yousself in dem completely maybe try and convince sum other fukkers like yourselves to do da same!! >:(((((

Response to This chick 2017-12-05 09:17:26

At 12/5/17 04:17 AM, Voltage wrote: what on earth meme are you referencing

He's talking about Hatedumbs.

They're like fandumbs, but for haters.

It's basically why Kanye West acts like he does: if you can make most people hate you, you can get a lot of free press.

People you hate Kanye West know more about his music than people who don't care at all about it. Hating something passionately is actually a way of supporting it. Hating Kanye West is better for him than if you would join his fanclub.

Hate truly is the most powerful force.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature