00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Holiday Gifts?

336 Views | 12 Replies

It's that time of year!

What's everyone gotten for their friends, family, or themself?

Life is a party.

You are not invited.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-18 19:30:22

i wanna get shirtz from this artist hehe

https://artofcoop.threadless.com/

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-18 20:16:51

At 11/18/17 04:39 PM, Little-Kinky wrote: It's that time of year!

Gamer gifts for my friends and gun parts for my boyfriend.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-18 20:18:54

At 11/18/17 08:16 PM, JHatter wrote:

What gamer gifts? I'm getting my nephew a keyboard~

Life is a party.

You are not invited.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-18 20:23:14

At 11/18/17 08:18 PM, Little-Kinky wrote:

A few star trek collecters type toys for one friend, the new south park game for another, and a new video card for another. Oh and I am making my family handkerchiefs

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-18 20:27:58

At 11/18/17 08:23 PM, JHatter wrote:
At 11/18/17 08:18 PM, Little-Kinky wrote:

A few star trek collecters type toys for one friend, the new south park game for another, and a new video card for another. Oh and I am making my family handkerchiefs

Nice~ So far, I have a wax warmer (like, for waxing hair) which is kind of neat. Brother just moved into a new house, I got a few really nice, like, tabletop decoration thingies.

Don't know how to describe it, the kind of stuff you'll see on rich people's living room table's in movies that nobody would ever think to buy in the real world.

Aaaaaand that's about it.. I think I'm going to go Lego shopping for my other nephew, and I think that might be it.

Life is a party.

You are not invited.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 00:46:51

So far... bath salts and a veggie spiralizer. Very boring. Gonna mainly just give out chocolate n cookies tho.

Don't bother getting mad at me. Im not important enough

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 00:52:07

I don't really have any money to buy gifts for other people but my brother is probably going to buy some games for me.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 01:12:22

At 11/19/17 12:52 AM, DanielTheManiel wrote: I don't really have any money to buy gifts for other people but my brother is probably going to buy some games for me.

Just a bit of advice deserts and other holiday food is pretty cheap to make and give as gifts. Most of the ingredients can be bought really cheaply and used to make a lot. So if you really want to give people gifts that is an option to consider.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 01:15:16

I'm probably gonna get my parents some sort of board game. My mum's been talking about wanting one since we don't really have any anymore

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 01:17:33

At 11/19/17 01:12 AM, JHatter wrote:
At 11/19/17 12:52 AM, DanielTheManiel wrote: I don't really have any money to buy gifts for other people but my brother is probably going to buy some games for me.
Just a bit of advice deserts and other holiday food is pretty cheap to make and give as gifts. Most of the ingredients can be bought really cheaply and used to make a lot. So if you really want to give people gifts that is an option to consider.

You know that's actually a really good idea, I've been wanting to get into cooking I've just never had the motivation or reason to do it, And since chat's down. I don't really have much of a distraction to stop me from doing that.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 02:20:18

At 11/19/17 01:15 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: I'm probably gonna get my parents some sort of board game. My mum's been talking about wanting one since we don't really have any anymore

The Oregon trail game is a card game but a ton of fun. If you are into more complex board game look up the Arkham horror games.

Response to Holiday Gifts? 2017-11-19 08:14:24

I only buy gifts for immediate family. Everyone else gets cookie and candy trays that I make.

And there's a TON of drama in my family this year. Everyone is fighting. So we might not do anything, and tbh that's fine with me.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature