00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need female voice actor (AI voice)

842 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need about fifty lines of dialog. It needs to sound like an unemotional AI for a web based scifi rts.

The game is not monetized but if things change and it becomes monetized I would retroactively pay a fair rate.

I'd agree to a fair contract regarding that. I don't know what industry rates are for voice actors.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Need female voice actor (AI voice) 2017-11-18 09:58:19

Hi Sharp,
Are you fixed on a female AI? I would be happy to do a sample read for you if you would consider a male alternative.

Regards,
Alexander

Response to Need female voice actor (AI voice) 2017-11-18 13:23:04

At 11/18/17 09:58 AM, Radgast wrote: Hi Sharp,
Are you fixed on a female AI? I would be happy to do a sample read for you if you would consider a male alternative.

Regards,
Alexander

Actually not at all and I considered asking for either. Female is just the first that occurred to me. Would love to work with you if you're interested

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Need female voice actor (AI voice) 2017-11-20 09:19:13

Definitely! Drop me an email with a sample/more info and I can record you an audition. Alexander.P.Doddy@gmail.com

Response to Need female voice actor (AI voice) 2017-11-30 17:15:27

I'm interested as well. Please email me some audition lines at cassebradford@gmail.com if you are still looking :)