00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My project, someone to join?

321 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My project, someone to join? 2017-11-11 09:58:24

I've been working on this project for some time now and it's a lot fun. I'ts been great experience and lernining in same time creating this and I'll create more.
Now I decided to ask here if anyone is interested to join me in this project, if you have any interest message me.

Check out my projecct on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTUspkneQ5U

My project, someone to join?

Response to My project, someone to join? 2017-11-12 12:35:48

Good to know.
The volume of the intro is too low. And the animations are too cheap. I'd advice to learn how to use tweens wisely.
With the style of animation you got going on, one person is enough for the project.
You didn't specify what your project demands, and how long it is.
Still, I think you should get a couple of shorts under your belt before getting people to join your proyect. I've got dozens, and I still wouldn't dare.

Response to My project, someone to join? 2017-11-12 12:57:03

At 11/12/17 12:35 PM, kehny wrote: Good to know.
The volume of the intro is too low. And the animations are too cheap. I'd advice to learn how to use tweens wisely.
With the style of animation you got going on, one person is enough for the project.
You didn't specify what your project demands, and how long it is.
Still, I think you should get a couple of shorts under your belt before getting people to join your proyect. I've got dozens, and I still wouldn't dare.

Thanks for advice. I realised that volume is too low when I upload it and that is mistake. I'll focuse more on twweens becaus I realised too that they help me to animate much faster. Now I'll have to stop project for some time because suddenly I must go shoulder surgery. Once again thanks for all advices, I'll be back afteer surgery. :)

Sorry for my bad English.