Trust Developement

• 19 Replies
Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist

If there is no one we can trust, what good is it to even go online... dose anyone have any idea's on how to develop an online trust factor... ???

the bible says use worldly wealth to gain friends. so since I have no money I guess that means no one wants me to be there friend..

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

RemileOduen
RemileOduen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Reader
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-08 07:19:20

At 11/8/17 06:07 AM, Xzuber8 wrote: If there is no one we can trust, what good is it to even go online... dose anyone have any idea's on how to develop an online trust factor... ???

And why on Earth do you need such a thing?

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-08 07:33:56

At 11/8/17 07:19 AM, RemileOduen wrote:
At 11/8/17 06:07 AM, Xzuber8 wrote: If there is no one we can trust, what good is it to even go online... dose anyone have any idea's on how to develop an online trust factor... ???
And why on Earth do you need such a thing?

I am an artist, trust to me has something to do with personal security, if I have no one to trust, I become insecure...
I like going online because you can reach a larger audience, yet if I cannot develop a relation of friends with people it feels so hopeless and impersonal, to me a developing personal relationships is important, as I am a Christian and it's all about a personal relationship with my God and reaching out and advancing the kingdom of God.. we cannot do this with out trust development... get it??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

RemileOduen
RemileOduen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Reader
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-08 07:38:15

I am an artist, trust to me has something to do with personal security, if I have no one to trust, I become insecure...
I like going online because you can reach a larger audience, yet if I cannot develop a relation of friends with people it feels so hopeless and impersonal, to me a developing personal relationships is important, as I am a Christian and it's all about a personal relationship with my God and reaching out and advancing the kingdom of God.. we cannot do this with out trust development... get it??

Actually no. Are we talking about trust or friendship? Cause you use both in your post and these things are absolutely different.

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-08 16:27:52

I am talking about a friend named jesus who I do trust... and therefore modeling all relations after that relation... I guess your not understanding that in my relations I trust my friends and a friend is someone I trust..... so yes there not the same, yet close enough to say... it's a better start than a revelation war like total annihilation...

u c?

RemileOduen
RemileOduen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Reader
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-08 23:51:40

At 11/8/17 04:27 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
u c?

Erm.. .whatever. Just forget that I even was here...

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-09 10:56:27

u c?
Erm.. .whatever. Just forget that I even was here...

I don't forget anything but sin...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pope-stubs-out-cigarette-sales-at-the-vatican/ar-BBELlvL?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartandhp

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-09 12:34:59

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/isis-group-issues-threat-paris-attack-anniversary-vows-kill-kids/

If isis is loyal to saddam and the doers of the September 11 attacks then the IRE mercenaries with continue to stand against... no declaration of war has been announced on Islam... cept yet a war on satanic pride..

Advance Life And Become Humble or face the true terror of the Living God that he imposes on all who disobey.

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-09 20:13:18

Spouse
Jessie George

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-09 20:16:55

There's a Place in France,
Where the naked ladies dance,
there's a hole in the wall,
where the men can see it all,
but the men don't care,
because there I there underware.

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-09 20:27:31

and what's the deal with a music industry where the men are dancing with beast anyway??

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-09 20:31:49

and that what would a renegade master do?? a renegade master would eat navy seals

... for breakfast

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-10 20:53:04

taylor swift sounds like a blonde trying to act ghetto

and that what the hell was sho doing in my bed room with out my permission anyway, is any of that supposed to mean something to me.... not

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-11 18:10:47 (edited 2017-11-11 18:12:32)

and that therefore I relate... renegade, to terror like behavior.... a necessary evil for a country the 'preserves the spirit of resistance' If I had any say so in government affairs, and I might have a 1% of a vote, I would take the ap coleen court to trial just to put the words, I am a terrorist on trial, not that I really am one cept yet that I have use confederate military ideas to simiulate a terror senerio, that may have gone too far, I have found a new respect for government service men as now I see what an honorable thing it is to win a war, and I also believe renegade terroist, as wild as they may be are different than evil based terroist as it is a mercenary God thing most of the time... where as evil based are usually motivated by money... and I am not motivated by money cept yet a reasoning to get souls saved..

thank you jbklyde

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-15 08:48:14 (edited 2017-11-15 08:49:17)

and this thing with KIP MCEAN AND THE POPE, is like the "parent trap" and they actually filmed part of that movie by my house at this place called Nikko's if you really get in to the schematics of the church catholic is like dad and icc is like mom...
any questions??

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-15 10:07:13

You're saying a lot of nothing about somethings that completely make no sense. Is this suppose to be about something?

Click on my signature to check out my Youtube Channel. The Dom and Fro Show!
Check out My Blog
Daily Diary of an Uber Driver

BBS Signature
Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-15 17:22:11

cept that I am not really saying much at all if you followed the dialoged and stopped trying to make since about the biggest lie you tell yourself, that being that I make no since, you might have enough since to make since your self.

Xzuber8
Xzuber8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Musician
Response to Trust Developement 2017-11-16 10:14:41

This is just pure spam, not writing.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #1 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature