00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who changes their minds?

327 Views | 2 Replies

Who changes their minds? 2017-11-07 22:39:04

Most rallies just consist of people preaching to the choir - enticing people that already agree while indifferently pissing off dissidents. Yet there are still enough swing voters and enough impressionable people that culture is still changing over time. Why? Everyone seems too set on their beliefs but these flip floppers have to be out there somewhere. Who are they? Where are they?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Who changes their minds? 2017-11-08 02:01:35

Response to Who changes their minds? 2017-11-08 14:32:51

The good majority of political “flip-floppers” don’t (or rarely do) advertise themselves as such, partly because they have views that are centrist in nature, but most likely because politicians view independents and non-affiliated voters as bandwagoners who they want to appeal to. In a similar vein, political and cultural rallies/protests often fail at converting entrenched populations mostly because they don’t appeal to them, or more likely break down once the more unsavory and extreme elements get involved and ruin their case to the Average Joe.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature