00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HatofInquiry just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

JigSaw Traps

354 Views | 8 Replies

JigSaw Traps 2017-11-05 11:48:18

What traps can you guys think of.

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-05 13:53:30

At 11/5/17 11:48 AM, JonsLittleChickenBoy wrote: What traps can you guys think of.

You wake up in a room and in this room is a mirror with numbers scribbled all over it. A voice comes over the intercom And Says, “hello so and so For so long you have avoided every single challenge that has been thrown at you for your whole life And you show little to no effort to try to solve it. And for this has led to so many other innocents being jailed, abandoned or killed. You’re responsible for the death of your brother when your effortless attempts depended on his life and you chose not to do nothing because you didn’t care to try, Instead you decided to let him suffer, like countless other you come by. But today that changes. You have been given a chance to TRY and save your self. Now So and So I want to play a game, On your head is a device I created just for you, I call it “The Arrow-head”, And I placed the arrows vertically towards you skull and these arrows are set on a timer , and when the the Timer Goes off, the arrows will be fired with enough pressure to go straight through your skull, Hence Killing you. But not to worry there is a way out .On the side of the helmet there is a three digit combination lock and the combination of the lock is on the mirror, This will require you to Think very hard. The numbers are 0 to 9 and the most common number will be the first digit , the second most common number will be the second digit, and the third most common the third. And once you solve the combination the chin strap can be easily unhooked. If you solve this puzzle you will be closer to the end of your rehibilitation. Now, so and so you have 10 minutes, So let the game begin.”

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-05 14:06:08

At 11/5/17 11:55 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 11/5/17 11:48 AM, JonsLittleChickenBoy wrote: What traps can you guys think of.
Hey there. You can find a lot of suggestions here: https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/977338/6

This is very creative And To be honest With you I never Read your post until I was finished with my idea.

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-05 14:12:54

What surprised me was the similarities with the use of arrows.

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-06 01:57:06

Why can't u tards just kill people like normal people do?

Instead of investing loads of time and money in a trap just to over complicate things and spew self righteous judgement on the victim.

Don't bother getting mad at me. Im not important enough

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-06 08:34:16

At 11/6/17 01:57 AM, NuclearWorm wrote: Why can't u tards just kill people like normal people do?

Instead of investing loads of time and money in a trap just to over complicate things and spew self righteous judgement on the victims

Well where’s the fun in that.

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-06 14:46:15

If you get off a chair unlocking a signal, a silenced 9mm shoots you in the fucking head. Or sit there for a really long time and jigsaw just lets you go.

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-06 14:51:20

Getting locked in a room which only contains a monitor, and that monitor just plays buzzfeed videos on loop.
If you can last 3 days, you're free.

Take notes, Jigsaw.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to JigSaw Traps 2017-11-06 16:16:01

At 11/6/17 02:51 PM, Oddlem wrote: Getting locked in a room which only contains a monitor, and that monitor just plays buzzfeed videos on loop.
If you can last 3 days, you're free.

Take notes, Jigsaw.

lol jigsaws really up to date