00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Commission Suggestions?

301 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Commission Suggestions? 2017-10-27 12:19:03

Hello all! I recently put up a commission page as I want to get started on that, however I am not really sure if my prices could be considered fair as there isn't much to reference online (not that I could find anyways). I want to generally have a good effort to affordability ratio so please share any input that would make the whole thing seem reasonable! You can check my stuff out here

Response to Commission Suggestions? 2017-10-27 16:24:02

Looks pretty okay to me, I would probably charge a little more for the animation though.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to Commission Suggestions? 2017-11-01 08:03:22

The price little bit higher as the minimum wages are in between 15$ per hours to 33$ in industry.

At 10/27/17 12:19 PM, Jogurt-NG wrote: Hello all! I recently put up a commission page as I want to get started on that, however I am not really sure if my prices could be considered fair as there isn't much to reference online (not that I could find anyways). I want to generally have a good effort to affordability ratio so please share any input that would make the whole thing seem reasonable! You can check my stuff out here

Gotham

BBS Signature

Response to Commission Suggestions? 2017-11-01 17:18:32

My friend and I are part of nous Animation company. We just created our new 3D Animation Short Film. Its called "novum".
We are like in the beggings of creating 3d animation films.

Story: Year 2031. The Earth is preparing for a new mission to planet Mercury in order to search for water. The protagonist of this mission is an artificial intelligence robot, novum. Its advanced instict of survival and the significance of its role, will confront it with the true face of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW6xWgxCIyM

What do you think ? Some feedback it would be great

Commission Suggestions?

Response to Commission Suggestions? 2017-11-01 17:21:43

^ So are you just like, hijacking this thread, lol???

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature